Protest Against Corbyn and Labour Party’s AntiSemitism

Jeremy Corbyn was forced to issue an extraordinary apology last night after The Times revealed he hosted an event that compared the Israeli government to the Nazis at the House of Commons on Holocaust Memorial Day.

In January 2010 when he was a backbencher, Mr Corbyn spoke at and opened a talk entitled Never Again — for Anyone. The event was part of a UK tour called Never Again for Anyone — Auschwitz to Gaza.

For a man who claims to not be an anti-Semite, Jeremy Corbyn has an awful lot of friends who are anti-Semites. And he winds up at an awful lot of anti-Semitic events. And the party he leads indulges an awful lot of antisemitism while hammering its Jewish members who complain of antisemitism.

It’s quite clear by now that Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-Semite. I don’t know why his supporters are coy about admitting it. We know now why Corbyn wouldn’t sign Labour up to the internationally accepted definition of antisemitism; it’s because he’s guilty on some points.

And we know that his extreme Left Wing tradition regards Israel is imperialist, capitalist and pro-Western, so must be brought down. Which is why his fellow travelers sail along happily in that boat. They simply ought to be honest and admit it. I don’t particularly mind. Some people are simply anti-Semitic. We are as we are. It’s the coyness about it all which is the giveaway. It’s so cowardly.

Posted in ATW
It was a Jewish holocaust survivor who drew the comparison. I see that you missed out that bit.

I missed it too-----what is the name of the jewish holocaust survivor
who compared Israel to Nazi Germany?

Even denying Israel’s right to exist and comparing Israel to the Nazis isn’t enough to keep you out of the Labour Party:

Shah allegations
The current row can be traced back to two allegations in 2016 - a year after Mr Corbyn became leader.

The first was against the MP for Bradford West, Naz Shah.

It was revealed that the year before she became the MP, she shared a graphicshowing an image of Israel's outline superimposed on a map of the US under the headline "Solution for Israel-Palestine conflict - relocate Israel into United States", with the comment "problem solved".

A number of other posts emerged, with her comparing Israel to the Nazis and saying "the Jews are rallying
She apologised and resigned from her post as John McDonnell's parliamentary private secretary.

p041v51r.jpg

Media caption2016: Naz Shah blames ignorance for posts she admits were anti-Semitic
Mr Corbyn said Ms Shah's remarks were "offensive and unacceptable", and she was suspended from the party.

She was reinstated in July and blamed her "ignorance" for the posts, admitting they were anti-Semitic.

How the Labour anti-Semitism saga unfolded

oh----it's that chick Naz Shah that tainted says is a jew? sheeeesh---
I am getting confused

Jeremy Corbyn was forced to issue an extraordinary apology last night after The Times revealed he hosted an event that compared the Israeli government to the Nazis at the House of Commons on Holocaust Memorial Day.

In January 2010 when he was a backbencher, Mr Corbyn spoke at and opened a talk entitled Never Again — for Anyone. The event was part of a UK tour called Never Again for Anyone — Auschwitz to Gaza.

For a man who claims to not be an anti-Semite, Jeremy Corbyn has an awful lot of friends who are anti-Semites. And he winds up at an awful lot of anti-Semitic events. And the party he leads indulges an awful lot of antisemitism while hammering its Jewish members who complain of antisemitism.

It’s quite clear by now that Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-Semite. I don’t know why his supporters are coy about admitting it. We know now why Corbyn wouldn’t sign Labour up to the internationally accepted definition of antisemitism; it’s because he’s guilty on some points.

And we know that his extreme Left Wing tradition regards Israel is imperialist, capitalist and pro-Western, so must be brought down. Which is why his fellow travelers sail along happily in that boat. They simply ought to be honest and admit it. I don’t particularly mind. Some people are simply anti-Semitic. We are as we are. It’s the coyness about it all which is the giveaway. It’s so cowardly.

Posted in ATW
It was a Jewish holocaust survivor who drew the comparison. I see that you missed out that bit.

Dr Hajo Meyer

Posted in ATW

Dr Hajo Meyer

oh gee----you found another traumatized teenager----abandoned by his
jewish parents during world war II. I am SO NOT IMPRESSED ----
Can you find one with a reasonable background?

Posted in ATW

Dr Hajo Meyer
The Left aren’t coy about utilising Israel hating Jews, and never have been, Nutrei Karta, for example.

However, this is how Corbyn treated Jews who were trying to speak in defence of Israel at that meeting:

The Labour leader is under renewed pressure over his failure to tackle anti-Semitism after a Holocaust survivor claimed he was silenced by the Labour leader at an event where a leaflet was distributed accusing Israel of “falsifying” genocide.

Holocaust survivor Rubin Katz claimed Mr Corbyn, the host of the 2010 event, held on Holocaust Memorial Day, was “ordering people out” if they tried to speak in support of Israel....

'The man's an IDIOT!' Ferrari TEARS apart Corbynista during fiery row over anti-semitism

He clearly wasn’t sharing platforms with people he disagreed with!

Jeremy Corbyn 'silenced Holocaust survivor and had Jewish protesters thrown out of anti-Israel meeting'

Jeremy Corbyn told police to throw Jewish dissenters out of an event in Parliament when they objected to comparisons between Israel and Nazi Germany, a Holocaust survivor has told The Telegraph.

Rubin Katz said the event, held on Holocaust Memorial Day, took place in an “anti-Semitic and anti-Israel atmosphere” in which its host, Mr Corbyn, was “ordering people out” if they tried to speak up for Israel.

Jeremy Corbyn 'silenced Holocaust survivor and had Jewish protesters thrown out of anti-Israel meeting'

Posted in ATW

Dr Hajo Meyer
The Left aren’t coy about utilising Israel hating Jews, and never have been, Nutrei Karta, for example.

However, this is how Corbyn treated Jews who were trying to speak in defence of Israel at that meeting:

The Labour leader is under renewed pressure over his failure to tackle anti-Semitism after a Holocaust survivor claimed he was silenced by the Labour leader at an event where a leaflet was distributed accusing Israel of “falsifying” genocide.

Holocaust survivor Rubin Katz claimed Mr Corbyn, the host of the 2010 event, held on Holocaust Memorial Day, was “ordering people out” if they tried to speak in support of Israel....

'The man's an IDIOT!' Ferrari TEARS apart Corbynista during fiery row over anti-semitism

Nice Jewish people.

Does anyone know any "nice Jewish people"?

What an idiot.

Posted in ATW

Dr Hajo Meyer

One minute it's the Neturei Karta, the next minute it's Israel Shahak.

All that matters to the leftist antisemites is that they find a voice that supports their hatred so they can say "" See -- I'm not an antisemite! I even found a Jew who agrees!

Posted in ATW

Dr Hajo Meyer

All that matters to the leftist antisemites is that they find a voice that supports their hatred so they can say "" See -- I'm not an antisemite! I even found a Jew who agrees!
Exactly!
Corbyn and Tammy need to try harder :uhoh3:

Exactly!
Corbyn and Tammy need to try harder :uhoh3:

I've always wondered -- does being an utterly charmless git result in a person being a radical leftist or does being a radical leftist result in a person being an utterly charmless git?

The traits certainly do go together, that's for sure.

Posted in ATW

Dr Hajo Meyer

Everyone knows that one nice Jew. Isn't that cute?

Posted in ATW

Dr Hajo Meyer

so true. The jerks who quote these two sources pretend that they do not
KNOW just how deeply they are groping into the murky waters. --

Oops. More Islamic terrorist supporting from Corbyn.

Corbyn's wreath at Munich terrorists' graves: Photos show Labour leader at tribute event for Palestine 'martyrs'... including plotters behind 1972 slaughter of Israeli Olympic athletes

• Jeremy Corbyn seen holding wreath at tribute for Palestine 'martyrs' in 2014
  • Labour leader is just feet from Black September members who killed 11 Israelis
  • Corbyn insisted service was for Palestinians killed on a Tunisian PLO base in 1985
  • But Daily Mail discovers monument to the air strike victims is 15 yards away

...Last night sources close to Mr Corbyn insisted he was at the service in 2014 to commemorate 47 Palestinians killed in an Israeli air strike on a Tunisian PLO base in 1985.

But on a visit to the cemetery this week, the Daily Mail discovered that the monument to the air strike victims is 15 yards from where Mr Corbyn is pictured – and in a different part of the complex.

Instead he was in front of a plaque that lies beside the graves of Black September members...

upload_2018-8-11_14-0-18.jpeg

Photos show Labour leader Corbyn at tribute event for Palestine 'martyrs' linked to Munich massacre | Daily Mail Online

Jewish Chronicle Editor Stephen Pollard’s Noxious, Extreme Rightwing Views | Beastrabban\’s Weblog

Here is one of his critics -

“Stephen Pollard’s political position is hard-right economic libertarian similar to the Tea Party in the USA, the current Australian government, Dan Hannan, Iain Duncan Smith, Priti Patel, Jacob Rees-Mogg and a variety of right-wing think tanks – Adam Smith Institute, Tax-Payers’ Alliance, Institute of Economic Affairs, Centre for Policy Studies, etc.

“He is opposed to the NHS and to workers’ rights, he supports fully the Tory government’s policy of Social Murder and he is keen to finance the arms industry. His hatred of socialism throbs. He has no concept of what a public service is and he has no concept of society.

“His political analysis is ignorant, illogical, dishonest and petulant. He is a very poor writer and is as thick as mince.

As I have stated previously the whole thing is a political witch hunt by far right forces and echoed on this site by their followers.

Corbyn's wreath at Munich terrorists' graves: Photos show Labour leader at tribute event for Palestine 'martyrs'... including plotters behind 1972 slaughter of Israeli Olympic athletes

• Labour leader is just feet from Black September members who killed 11 Israelis
  • Corbyn insisted service was for Palestinians killed on a Tunisian PLO base in 1985

...Last night sources close to Mr Corbyn insisted he was at the service in 2014 to commemorate 47 Palestinians killed in an Israeli air strike on a Tunisian PLO base in 1985.

But on a visit to the cemetery this week, the Daily Mail discovered that the monument to the air strike victims is 15 yards from where Mr Corbyn is pictured – and in a different part of the complex.

Instead he was in front of a plaque that lies beside the graves of Black September members...

View attachment 209709

Photos show Labour leader Corbyn at tribute event for Palestine 'martyrs' linked to Munich massacre | Daily Mail Online
Excl: Mail’s ‘terrorist grave’ pics – ‘NO match to Corbyn wreath images’

Debunked.

Jewish Chronicle Editor Stephen Pollard’s Noxious, Extreme Rightwing Views | Beastrabban\’s Weblog

Here is one of his critics -

“Stephen Pollard’s political position is hard-right economic libertarian similar to the Tea Party in the USA, the current Australian government, Dan Hannan, Iain Duncan Smith, Priti Patel, Jacob Rees-Mogg and a variety of right-wing think tanks – Adam Smith Institute, Tax-Payers’ Alliance, Institute of Economic Affairs, Centre for Policy Studies, etc.

“He is opposed to the NHS and to workers’ rights, he supports fully the Tory government’s policy of Social Murder and he is keen to finance the arms industry. His hatred of socialism throbs. He has no concept of what a public service is and he has no concept of society.

“His political analysis is ignorant, illogical, dishonest and petulant. He is a very poor writer and is as thick as mince.

As I have stated previously the whole thing is a political witch hunt by far right forces and echoed on this site by their followers.

neither you nor the jerk you quoted has said ANYTHING, Tainted, dear.
I had to google "Stephen Pollard" ------- very superficially-----and got
NUTHIN' NOTABLE----in fact, I got (on superficial search) -----the same
NUTHIN' you posted. I am going to assume that he is NOT "labor" in England which to some jerks in the world means he is --------"evil".

PS -----corbyn is not only an antisemitic pig------he is a CLASSICAL
ANTISEMITIC PIG-----the same farts that have been farted out by
his forebears for MORE THAN A MILLENNIUM-----the same shit that
motivated the "crusaders" to slaughter the jews of York 1190 ad and
encouraged so many brits to lick the shit of adolf

View attachment 209709

Excl: Mail’s ‘terrorist grave’ pics – ‘NO match to Corbyn wreath images’

Debunked.
Skwawkbox???
Lol.
Must try harder, Talitam!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back