Protest Against Corbyn and Labour Party’s AntiSemitism

Hey Tilly.

Watching Sky News today. Three UK Jewish newspaper voicing concern about anti semitism in the Labour Party.

Jeremy Corbyn, when questioned outside his house, rode off on his red bike, wearing his red crash helmet.
He was probably just running late for one of those meetings he has with Hamas.

No charisma. Totally characterless.

We've been through the evil of banality before.
There i a song by Blur called "charmless man". It was written about Noel Gallagher, but I am now humming it for Jeremy.

Totally charmless.

SHEEEESH I will now reluctantly admit----that my paternal grandmother was born in London.
I admit-----that my dad liked something called
"kippers" ------fried with scrambled eggs ----and
soft boiled eggs ----held upright in a little porcelain
throne --------and even ---rice pudding and "god"-
only-knows what other weird and perverse examples of british "culture". Speaking of "charmless" --------the cuisine is also TASTELESS

A lot of it has caught on in the US.

He was probably just running late for one of those meetings he has with Hamas.

There i a song by Blur called "charmless man". It was written about Noel Gallagher, but I am now humming it for Jeremy.

Totally charmless.

SHEEEESH I will now reluctantly admit----that my paternal grandmother was born in London.
only-knows what other weird and perverse examples of british "culture". Speaking of "charmless" --------the cuisine is also TASTELESS

of course------EPISCOPALIANS are nothing more than EAST END BRITS------like my grandmother. I was brought up on british
nursery cuisine----like RICE PUDDING (the
jewish version is just as bland as is the
Episcopalian) I despise MUTTON STEW

Totally charmless.

of course------EPISCOPALIANS are nothing more than EAST END BRITS------like my grandmother. I was brought up on british

Episcopalians are posh. More like Royal Family than East Enders.

Never had mutton stew.

Totally charmless.

Never had mutton stew.

depends on WHICH east enders-----some are
even POSHER (maybe in their own minds----but
POSH nevertheless) lamb stew----I call it
mutton stew because I do not like it. The
Episcoplians in my home town USA were not
at all Posh------they drank lots of beer and ate
a weird food called "clams on half shell" They
spoke English in a weird way and would have no
idea that a CHIP is a French fried potato---they
are so far removed that they did not even KNOW
what an egg-cup is. Compared to them----I was
BRITISHLY sophisticated

Totally charmless.

Never had mutton stew.

BRITISHLY sophisticated

Alright then. Church of England.

I love boiled eggs, and can get egg cups in the US.

Haven't seen any egg coddlers yet.

Isn't life in the Labour Party great?

Labour councillor suspended for making remarks about Hitler having a solution to the Israel 'problem'.

Labour_Councillor_Damien_Enticott-1280x640.jpg

Labour councillor suspended after calling for “executing” Jews, saying “Hitler would have a solution for the Israel problem”
Jul 27, 2018 | News

Never had mutton stew.

BRITISHLY sophisticated

I have. just little aluminum half moon shaped----kinda little bowls on a stick that you can immerse in
hot water. Well----I was told it was for coddled eggs. (??) No doubt you can find egg cups----but not in the cupboards of most americans

Never had mutton stew.

BRITISHLY sophisticated

I have. just little aluminum half moon shaped----kinda little bowls on a stick that you can immerse in
hot water. Well----I was told it was for coddled eggs. (??) No doubt you can find egg cups----but not in the cupboards of most americans

I had to buy my own, and put them in the cupboard.

I like the access to Kosher food, in the non-Jewish run supermarkets.

Endless parts. lol.

Is that how you see us?

yes-----flatware too. But you know that. fish fork. olive fork, sugar spoon, tea spoon, butter knife, soup
spoon, marrow spoon, grapefruit spoon, -----all for eating Indian food------INDIANS LAUGH over their
banana leaves and turmeric stained finger tips-------crescent shaped BONE PLATE---finger bowl, large dinner plate, medium dinner plate, saucer VS desert plate......endless

Endless parts. lol.

Is that how you see us?

yes-----flatware too. But you know that. fish fork. olive fork, sugar spoon, tea spoon, butter knife, soup
spoon, marrow spoon, grapefruit spoon, -----all for eating Indian food------INDIANS LAUGH over their
banana leaves and turmeric stained finger tips-------crescent shaped BONE PLATE---finger bowl, large dinner plate, medium dinner plate, saucer VS desert plate......endless

Oh yes. lol.

Forgot about that.

Do you think Obama ate with the fork in his right hand during the Queen's banquet?

Endless parts. lol.

Is that how you see us?

Oh yes. lol.

Forgot about that.

Do you think Obama ate with the fork in his right hand during the Queen's banquet?

Obama is handicapped. He is left handed (like me)-----I have no idea how he COPED with the cultural
INTRICACIES of left vs right in eating. It is not easy for those of use so afflicted. In my own case I have even been known to lift my wine cup with my
LEFT HAND!!!!!! I wonder if they do the American ZIG ZAG in Kenya. The really BIG sin is---left fingers in the curry

Endless parts. lol.

Is that how you see us?

Oh yes. lol.

Forgot about that.

Obama is handicapped. He is left handed (like me)-----I have no idea how he COPED with the cultural
INTRICACIES of left vs right in eating. It is not easy for those of use so afflicted. In my own case I have even been known to lift my wine cup with my
LEFT HAND!!!!!! I wonder if they do the American ZIG ZAG in Kenya. The really BIG sin is---left fingers in the curry

I've been to Kenya. Didn't notice anything.

Jeremy Corbyn was forced to issue an extraordinary apology last night after The Times revealed he hosted an event that compared the Israeli government to the Nazis at the House of Commons on Holocaust Memorial Day.

In January 2010 when he was a backbencher, Mr Corbyn spoke at and opened a talk entitled Never Again — for Anyone. The event was part of a UK tour called Never Again for Anyone — Auschwitz to Gaza.

For a man who claims to not be an anti-Semite, Jeremy Corbyn has an awful lot of friends who are anti-Semites. And he winds up at an awful lot of anti-Semitic events. And the party he leads indulges an awful lot of antisemitism while hammering its Jewish members who complain of antisemitism.

It’s quite clear by now that Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-Semite. I don’t know why his supporters are coy about admitting it. We know now why Corbyn wouldn’t sign Labour up to the internationally accepted definition of antisemitism; it’s because he’s guilty on some points.

And we know that his extreme Left Wing tradition regards Israel is imperialist, capitalist and pro-Western, so must be brought down. Which is why his fellow travelers sail along happily in that boat. They simply ought to be honest and admit it. I don’t particularly mind. Some people are simply anti-Semitic. We are as we are. It’s the coyness about it all which is the giveaway. It’s so cowardly.

Posted in ATW

Jeremy Corbyn was forced to issue an extraordinary apology last night after The Times revealed he hosted an event that compared the Israeli government to the Nazis at the House of Commons on Holocaust Memorial Day.

In January 2010 when he was a backbencher, Mr Corbyn spoke at and opened a talk entitled Never Again — for Anyone. The event was part of a UK tour called Never Again for Anyone — Auschwitz to Gaza.

For a man who claims to not be an anti-Semite, Jeremy Corbyn has an awful lot of friends who are anti-Semites. And he winds up at an awful lot of anti-Semitic events. And the party he leads indulges an awful lot of antisemitism while hammering its Jewish members who complain of antisemitism.

It’s quite clear by now that Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-Semite. I don’t know why his supporters are coy about admitting it. We know now why Corbyn wouldn’t sign Labour up to the internationally accepted definition of antisemitism; it’s because he’s guilty on some points.

And we know that his extreme Left Wing tradition regards Israel is imperialist, capitalist and pro-Western, so must be brought down. Which is why his fellow travelers sail along happily in that boat. They simply ought to be honest and admit it. I don’t particularly mind. Some people are simply anti-Semitic. We are as we are. It’s the coyness about it all which is the giveaway. It’s so cowardly.

Posted in ATW
It was a Jewish holocaust survivor who drew the comparison. I see that you missed out that bit.

There are no Jews that I see in there, where are they?
Typical cartoons that make fun of Jews depict them with big noses. The one with the beard is a giveaway, the other 3 with big noses but only a mustache could also been seen as stereotypical caricatures of Jews.

Many Arabs also have big noses and also beards, look at The House of Saud etc a lot of big noses and also beards.
Yes, and many Jews have small noses and Arafat looked like a cartoon Jew.

Still, there is a history of caricatures aimed at degrading Jews.
Racist Caricatures of Jews from Nazi Germany in the 1930s and 1940s, and from Soviet Russia after 1967

Caricatures from "Der Stuermer": 1928-1932
Why is it antisemitism to draw a caricature of a jew but anybody else can be depicted by jews in any way they want?>>>> Charlie Hebdo

Charlie Hebdo was a jew? He converted? when?

Forum List

Back