Protest Against Corbyn and Labour Party’s AntiSemitism

'Not fit to lead’ Jeremy Corbyn told to QUIT after holding wreath near terrorist grave
SAJID Javid believes Jeremy Corbyn should quit after over a controversial 2014 visit to a Tunis cemetery containing the graves of Palestinian terrorists.

The Home Secretary ratcheted up the pressure on Mr Corbyn after a photo emerged of the Labour leader holding a wreath near the burial spot of ‘Black September’ henchmen who massacred Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympics.

Mr Corbyn claimed he was paying his respects to victims of a 1985 Israeli airstrike on PLO offices in Tunis.

But the Daily Mail reports that the photo shows him 15 yards away from a plaque honouring the founder of Black September.

Posting a photo of the article, Mr Javid tweeted: "If this was the leader of any other major political party, he or she would be gone by now."

Chair of Jewish Leadership Council, Jonathan Goldstein, told the Jewish News: "This man is not fit to be a Member of Parliament, let alone a national leader.

"He has spent his entire political career cavorting with conspiracy theorists, terrorists and revolutionaries who seek to undo all the good for which our ancestors have given their lives.

“In so many ways, enough is enough".

This weekend, it emerged that three of Labours main trade-union backers - Unite, Unison and the GMB - had hired lawyers to examine the legal definitions of anti-semitism and demand Mr Corbyn and Labour capitulates.

A motion to accept the full IHRA definitions is set to be submitted to Labour’s ruling National Executive Committee next month.

Meanwhile, three senior union leaders - from the GMB, Unison and Usdaw - have added their voices to calls from deputy leader Tom Watson for the full IHRA text to be incorporated into Labour's new code of conduct on anti-Semitism.

Usdaw general secretary Paddy Lillis demanded that Labour adopt the full definitions “immediately”....

'Not fit to lead’ Jeremy Corbyn told to QUIT after holding wreath near terrorist grave

What good company he keeps:

Javid says Corbyn should quit as pressure mounts over visit to Munich terrorists' grave site and speech at Holocaust denier's wedding

The situation escalated again after Corbyn was seen giving wedding speech for an alleged Holocaust ‘denier’.

The Labour leader paid tribute to Husam Zomlot, who was at the centre of a furious row when he appeared to suggest that Israel had ‘fabricated’ the Holocaust.

Mr Zomlot, 44, told the BBC in 2014: ‘They [Israel] are fabricating all these stories about beheading journalists in Iraq… as if they are fabricating also the story of the Holocaust, that it happened in Europe.’

It triggered an outcry among Jewish groups, although Mr Zomlot strongly denied that he meant that details of the Holocaust had been fabricated. He said his words were meant to convey that Israel was using both the Holocaust and the murder of Western journalists by Islamic State to ‘justify its murder of Palestine’.

He made the inflammatory remarks shortly after IS posted a video of the beheading of an American photographer James Foley.

Mr Zomlot has also said Israel was founded on the ‘skulls of our nation’ and accused the country of an ‘ethnic cleansing campaign’....

Pressure mounts on Corbyn over Munich terrorist wreath and speech at Holocaust denier's wedding | Daily Mail Online

Another leftist asshole............multiculturalist.........and HATE crime jerk from the UK..........seems the planet is infested with their stupidity.

Oops. More Islamic terrorist supporting from Corbyn.

Corbyn's wreath at Munich terrorists' graves: Photos show Labour leader at tribute event for Palestine 'martyrs'... including plotters behind 1972 slaughter of Israeli Olympic athletes

• Jeremy Corbyn seen holding wreath at tribute for Palestine 'martyrs' in 2014
  • Labour leader is just feet from Black September members who killed 11 Israelis
  • Corbyn insisted service was for Palestinians killed on a Tunisian PLO base in 1985
  • But Daily Mail discovers monument to the air strike victims is 15 yards away

...Last night sources close to Mr Corbyn insisted he was at the service in 2014 to commemorate 47 Palestinians killed in an Israeli air strike on a Tunisian PLO base in 1985.

But on a visit to the cemetery this week, the Daily Mail discovered that the monument to the air strike victims is 15 yards from where Mr Corbyn is pictured – and in a different part of the complex.

Instead he was in front of a plaque that lies beside the graves of Black September members...

View attachment 209709

Photos show Labour leader Corbyn at tribute event for Palestine 'martyrs' linked to Munich massacre | Daily Mail Online
Excl: Mail’s ‘terrorist grave’ pics – ‘NO match to Corbyn wreath images’

Debunked.
Hardly, Tammy.

Jeremy has just said he ‘doesn’t think’ he was at the terrorist worshiping ceremony.
He’s backtracking for obvious reasons.
Link to follow.
Lol.

Munich massacre victims' widows 'disturbed' by Jeremy Corbyn grave visit
The husbands of Ankie Spitzer and Ilana Romano, Andre and Yossef, were among 11 athletes taken hostage and killed at the 1972 Munich Olympics

Mrs Spitzer and Mrs Romano told the Jewish News: "We do not recall a visit of Mr Corbyn to the graves of our murdered fathers, sons and husbands.

"They only went to the Olympic Games in order to participate in this festival of love, peace and brotherhood; but they all returned home in coffins.

"For Mr Corbyn to honour these terrorists is the ultimate act of maliciousness, cruelty and stupidity."

And they added: "Do not forget, Mr Corbyn, that you will be judged by the company you keep."...

Munich massacre victims' widows 'disturbed' by Jeremy Corbyn grave visit

Oooops :eek:

‘I was present when it was laid but I don't think I was actually involved in it’: Corbyn faces fresh backlash as he ADMITS being at wreath-laying ceremony for Munich terrorists

Jeremy Corbyn today admitted he was present at the controversial Munich wreath laying as he finally faced the cameras over the scandal.

The Labour leader - whose party is being torn apart by the anti-Semitism crisis - said he attended the ceremony as he wanted to pay tribute to all those killed in atrocities.

He has faced calls to quit after The Daily Mail exclusively published photographs of him holding the tribute near the graves of terrorists linked to the murder of 11 Israelis at the 1972 massacre.

He today finally faced the cameras while on a trip to the Midlands and admitted he was at the ceremony because he believes in an end to all violence.

But he said he does not 'think' he directly took part in the wreath laying ceremony.

Anti-Semitism campaigners tore into Mr Corbyn's explanation and said he owes it to his party to resign.

Labour MP Luciana Berger, who is Jewish and has suffered an onslaught of anti-Semitic abuse, demanded an apology from her party leader.

She said on Twitter: 'Being “present” is the same as being involved. When I attend a memorial, my presence alone, whether I lay a wreath or not, demonstrates my association and support.

'There can also never be a “fitting memorial” for terrorists. Where is the apology?'...

Corbyn admits being at wreath-laying ceremony for Munich terrorists | Daily Mail Online

What say you, Tammy???

Was present, was holding wreath, but doesn’t think he was ‘involved’.

Too funny.

upload_2018-8-13_17-1-59.jpeg

"Hey, I was at that kkk rally and I cheered for all the speakers, but I was really only there because I like the way the torches flicker in the night sky!"

Methinks Tammy has a lot more ‘debunking’ to do :eek:

Holding the wreath. Copying prayers: The pictures that make a mockery of Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn who says: 'I was present, but I don't think I was involved'
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 00:24, 14 August 2018 | UPDATED: 00:58, 14 August 2018

Jeremy Corbyn yesterday admitted being at a 2014 ceremony for Tunisian 'martyrs', but added: 'I don't think I was actually involved in it.'

The Mail revealed that the men honoured were linked to the Munich massacre in which 11 Israelis were killed.

Mr Corbyn has denied commemorating the terrorists but pictures of the event show him standing at the foot of their graves.

Last night Labour said he had not laid a wreath on the graves of those linked to the massacre.

4F000C9500000578-6053173-Widows_of_Munich_victims_last_night_condemned_Jeremy_Corbyn_s_vi-m-3_1534107119542.jpg

+4
Jeremy Corbyn is seen posing with a wreath under a distinctive red canopy as other politicians look on. This canopy runs alongside the graves of Salah Khalaf, Hayel Abdel-Hamid, Fakhri al-Omari and Atef Bseiso, three of whom have been linked to Black September, the group behind the 1972 atrocity at the Munich Olympic Games

4F13628800000578-6057121-image-a-4_1534199798859.jpg

+4
Mr Corbyn appears to be adjusting the wreath, which is being held by Salman El Herfi, the Palestinian ambassador in Tunisia. He is still standing by the graves of the men linked to the terror attack

Corbyn admits he was present at Tunisia wreath laying ceremony

4F002DF900000578-6053173-image-a-4_1534107140160.jpg

+4
Jeremy Corbyn raises his hands in what appears to be an Islamic prayer position as he stands beside other politicians. A source said he was not praying but 'copying the others out of respect'

4F1362AC00000578-6057121-image-m-6_1534199946022.jpg

+4
Mr Corbyn looks at a plaque which honours Khalaf, al-Omari and Abdel-Hamid. It describes them as 'martyrs' who were assassinated in 1991. A wreath that looks very similar to the one Mr Corbyn was holding in the earlier two photographs is seen beside the plaque, circled

Jeremy Corbyn wreath laying at Palestinian Munich massacre terrorists gravesite | Daily Mail Online

Corbyn also seems to indulge in a lot of Islamic praying.

I went to a wedding yesterday.
I was the bride......but I don’t think I was involved :eek:

What gets me is that there are millions of brainwashed gits like Tammy who are so stupid that they can view the pics and STILL claim this evil creature is not a terrorist sympathizer or anti-Semite.

I'm reminded of the scene in 1984 when the grand inquisitor holds up three fingers and demands Winston Smith see two.

Did he or didn’t he lay a wreath at the graves of Palestinian terrorists, the murderers of 11 Israeli athletes at Munich? Corbyn has just told SKY News that “I was present when it was laid, I don’t think I was actually involved in it.” That’s not what he said last year though. This is Corbyn 2017 vs Corbyn 2018:

Let’s help out the Magic Grandad’s memory. Here he is, apparently “not actually involved” in laying the wreath.

DkfAHSwW0AA9tH_.jpg

Posted in ATW

I was present at a murder but I don't think I was actually involved in it...tell that to the Judge. :04:

No, no! I didn’t do the Nazi salute at the TUC -I wasn’t even there!

I was near the TUC conference, but I didn’t do the Nazi salute!

Yes, I was-present at the TUC conference honouring everyone, everywhere, from time immemorial, but I don’t think I did the Nazi salute!

I did do the Nazi salute at the TUC conference, but I was totally unaware I was doing it.

upload_2018-8-14_17-13-37.jpeg

Yes, I was present at the TUC and I did indeed do the Nazi salute :eek:

Present but not involved.

Let me get this right, we are still talking about Boris Johnson’s mild jokes about the burqa when there seems to be proof that Jeremy Corbyn commemorated the men responsible for one of the worst acts of anti-Semitic violence in the postwar period? Corbyn’s wreath-laying at the graves of some of the Black September terrorists who slaughtered 11 Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympics in 1972 dwarfs anything Boris said about Islamic garments. Show me Boris saying a prayer next to the graves of terrorists who kidnapped, tortured and incinerated innocent Muslims and then we can talk moral equivalence.

The Corbyn and Munich story matters. It is serious. And yet too many of his supporters refuse to treat it as such. They have even, in spectacular Orwellian fashion, turned it into proof of Corbyn’s unimpeachable internationalist decency. He was only in that cemetery because he cares so much about Palestinians and global justice, they say. Can they just stop for a minute and think about what Corbyn’s past associations might tell us about the moral disarray of the modern radical left, and about the possibility that anti-Zionism has morphed from a political position into a prejudiced worldview? Everyone benefits from self-reflection. That is what is needed here.

Corbyn and Munich: this really matters

Forum List

Back