"protecting" And "serving"

May as well just start an ongoing thread of all the police abuse around the nation since it's pretty much a daily occurrence now. Here's the latest.

Earlier this week, the San Diego Police Department traumatized an innocent man by pointing dozens of laser sighted machine guns at him as he stepped out onto his balcony Tuesday morning.

The victim, who posted a video of the encounter under the YouTube user name Demetrice Gordon said that a large number of police officers surrounded his building with guns drawn because he “fit the description” of a “black man with a beard.”

They accused me of being armed and came to the wrong home after a woman with a very suspect story claimed to have been beaten and threatened with a gun. While this was happening the person they were supposed to be looking for got away,” said Gordon.

In the first few minutes of the video, as police begin to surround the building, they can actually be seen pointing their guns directly at onlookers who were taking cell phone video recordings. People in the background can be heard scrambling to get their children inside, not to protect them from the alleged criminal, but from the heavily armed police.

Other police reportedly spread out along the street, telling onlookers to get inside and turn their cellphone cameras off.

A Half Dozen Laser Sights on his Chest Still this Guy Asserts His Rights Punk Rock Libertarians

Of course they want the cameras off. They don't want the public to see the way they abuse people's rights.
Likewise we should start a thread about the paranoid loons on the site called "Bitching & Whining"

Nah. Didnt think so. And I dont have an opinion on the last 3 links...because I didnt bother watching them. If they broke the law...the system will work 99% of the time.

Being an ex-cop, I'm not surprised you didn't care enough to read about the 80-year-old grandma that was beaten.

If you want...research it through the DOJ. Even if in 2015 we arrested 10, 000 cops...thats still just over 1%. 200 per week. A number that is silly to suggest IF you are informed on just how overblown the "corruption" hype is.

Cops can only be corrupt if they are arrested?

Not true. See..the nature of a cops job means he WILL have to use force.on people. And courts have ruled basically that no one is perfect. If YOU were a cop and worked 10 years and got into 100 resisting arrest situations. ..at least 1-2 youd got a bit harder than normal. Its human nature.

Cops don't regularly plant evidence and lie in court?

Not true. See..the nature of a cops job means he WILL have to use force.on people. And courts have ruled basically that no one is perfect. If YOU were a cop and worked 10 years and got into 100 resisting arrest situations. ..at least 1-2 youd got a bit harder than normal. Its human nature.

Cops don't regularly plant evidence and lie in court?

No they do not. It has happened. But relative to how many cops there are and how many cases are made..its very rare. Thats the problem. You all think the uncommon incidents that a few bad cops do are a reflection on the work of the masses of cops out there doing things right.

And THAT is how you all want it. You WANT to dislike all cops. You dont like righteous men and women who enforce rules. Its a symptom of a sick, rotting society.

The bad apple cops...give you all an excuse to smear and hate ALL cops, all the people who do.things right, but whose job it is to enforce rules. And cop haters hate THAT: the act of rule enforcement. So a bad apple cop....gives haters a poster boy that enables them to then spray their hate towards all cops. A tool they now try to use to attack all the good cops. Its quite pathetic and childish really. DontTazeMeBro is a prime example.

Last edited:
Its very similar to people who hate religion using a bad priest story to smear religion and all priests. Its just their tool to enable their hatred.

So when DontTazeMeBro wants to smear and hate all 900, 000 American cops...he just needs 20-30 bad cop stories (if they are even bad) to use to enable his childish hatred of cops.

Blue Mafia murders another dog for absolutely no reason

Man Heartbroken After SDPD Kills His Dog NBC 7 San Diego

As a very emotional dog lover...this is one area I can sympathize with. Law enforcement does NOT get enough or any training for dogs. Some cops are terrified of dogs...particularly black officers for some reason.

Story says one cop knelt down to pet the dog...and the other shot it. Drastic difference in how two officers of same dept react to a dog.

A 60 lb pit bull doesnt need to run free. The owner has a responsibility to keep the dog secure. Because like people...some dogs are vicious towards strangers.

Dogs dont always know right from wrong. I have a lot of empathy for this. Thankfully...many police depts are quickly addressing this sad reality that many people fear dogs..and some are cops.

I feel worse for this dog than any aggressive thug who attacks a cop.

I carries a bag of tennis balls and peanut butter. Several times on a call I saw a large dog...toss one of those in...and problem solved. Dog is ok. I handle the call.

Violated department policy technically. But we never got bit or had to use force on a dog.

If only thugs were as easy to get compliance from.

As a very emotional dog lover...this is one area I can sympathize with. Law enforcement does NOT get enough or any training for dogs. Some cops are terrified of dogs...particularly black officers for some reason.

Story says one cop knelt down to pet the dog...and the other shot it. Drastic difference in how two officers of same dept react to a dog.

A 60 lb pit bull doesnt need to run free. The owner has a responsibility to keep the dog secure. Because like people...some dogs are vicious towards strangers.

Dogs dont always know right from wrong. I have a lot of empathy for this. Thankfully...many police depts are quickly addressing this sad reality that many people fear dogs..and some are cops.

It was federal marshalls killing a family dog that touched off the Ruby Ridge incident. They shot the dog to silence it, the boy shot back to defend the dog, the marshals shot back killing the boy and a family friend killed a marshal with his hunting rifle, and on it went.

Dogs are family. When you shoot them, their family will shoot back.

It was federal marshalls killing a family dog that touched off the Ruby Ridge incident. They shot the dog to silence it, the boy shot back to defend the dog, the marshals shot back killing the boy and a family friend killed a marshal with his hunting rifle, and on it went.

You are right. Dogs ARE family members to many dog owners. Many cops get that. Some dont. Nkw THAT is some change and new training I fully support.

Owners have a responsibility to secure their dogs. But...sometimes the dog still gets out.

Big dogs can maim and even kill. So...cops do need some defense and they shouldnt be expected to get maimed or worse. BUT...those dogs are fairly rare.

Tasers do work on dogs and almost never cause permanent injury to them. Better than shooting the dog.

You often post some good stuff here....but you are way out in left field here. DTMB has posted scores of news reports of police acting badly, or worse yet, getting away with acting badly. And you come here and call him a cop hater? I don't hate cops, but I fear them....because they have sooooooooo much power over my (and my families) life but have very little consequences when they ruin someone's life for no reason. Worse yet, citizens have no realistic means of redress when they encounter an out-of-control cop.

Have you (or anyone) actually READ the details of the DOJ report on Ferguson PD? While Officer Brown himself did nothing wrong, the statistics clearly show extreme racial prejudice in Ferguson. So what is a population supposed to do when those with power, like the police, use that power against them? Human nature is to fight back, and that is what we are seeing. Some people fight back like DTMB is doing, others fight back like they are doing in Ferguson. Others like we saw at Ruby Ridge.

Our government is out of control, and the police are the enforcers.

Forum List

Back