"protecting" And "serving"

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Dont Taz Me Bro, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,961
    Think this shit isn't happening all the time?

"The ACLU of Connecticut is suing state police for fabricating retaliatory criminal charges against a protester after troopers were recorded discussing how to trump up charges against him. In what seems like an unlikely stroke of cosmic karma, the recording came about after a camera belonging to the protester, Michael Picard, was illegally seized by a trooper who didn’t know that it was recording and carried it back to his patrol car, where it then captured the troopers’ plotting."

Police Accidentally Record Themselves Conspiring to Fabricate Criminal Charges Against Protester

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dont Taz Me Bro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,961
  3. Trump.Stamped

Trump.Stamped Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    I see you couldn't formulate a response to what I said. That's OK, it's obvious you are busy spending your time scouring the internet for negative stories about cops. It's a little pathetic.

4. Crixus

Crixus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,366
    It happens, and while there are issues in police departments but to say there is an epidemic of police brutality is a blatant and constant lie you and many others push. It's just not true.

5. Dont Taz Me Bro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,961
    Actually, no, I didn't have to look for them. They just showed up in my social media feeds. That's how much of a widespread problem it is

6. Trump.Stamped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    So, you can regurgitate articles from copblock, but can't defend your positions when questioned. Got it.

7. Trump.Stamped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    And with all the cameras all over the place, you should be able to post 10-30 videos a day of police misconduct. You seem to have a few a week. And also, copblock wouldn't have to make shit up like they do.

8. Crixus

Crixus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,366

This happens all the time. Cops are humans to. Many are assholes, some are not. The problem is not corrupt cops, it's how corrupt cops are del with. Here is an excample,

Say I was coming home at night and I saw two young men standing by a nice car in the driveway. Words were exchanged and then I shoot the young man who turned out to be unarmed and standing in his parents driveway. I'm thinking I would be looking at a good long stay in TDC. This happened to a cop here years ago. The kid was black and the cop thought the neighborhood was to nice for these guys to be living in. Cop never saw a day in jail. Same with cops that take bribes or whatever. They get way more slack when they break the law. I can agree cops need to be tuned up some button say it's all bad just aint right. Tons of good cops out there that would give you the shirt off their back, even if you hated yhem.

9. Dont Taz Me Bro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,961
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. SYTFE

SYTFE BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,938
    What the fuckkk.....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1