Prostitution should be made legal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victimless crime

What business is it of the Nanny State?

Am I the only one who thinks we should just get married and stay married and screw legalizing prostitution?

No. In spite of all my joking and kidding around, I am very happily married and have never strayed. I'm a one woman kind of dog.:cool:

Let's see. Person A is in a rather randy state so would thus like to experience yet again the oh so pleasurable feeling of a finely administered blow job. Person B considers herself quite the fine blow job administrator and, in fact, makes her living at it. She charges $200 for a single session, and Person A thinks it's a fair and affordable price. Wow, someone arrest these two crackpot threats to society...quick!!!

indeed, its only illegal due to big government scum and the fact that politicians make $$$ off it

Let's see. Person A is in a rather randy state so would thus like to experience yet again the oh so pleasurable feeling of a finely administered blow job. Person B considers herself quite the fine blow job administrator and, in fact, makes her living at it. She charges $200 for a single session, and Person A thinks it's a fair and affordable price. Wow, someone arrest these two crackpot threats to society...quick!!!
Authoritarian social conservatism is contrary to liberty

social conservatives == American Taliban

I've got no issue with making it legal. So long as it is regulated sufficiently. License the providers, ensure they maintain proper health certifications and let them run their business. Though, like Rhode Island I would still ban the street-walking types. Require it to be an indoor transaction.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It was women (third wave neofeminists) who have worked to end marriage...

marriage is pretty stupid honestly... I never saw a need to profess in front of a priest or judge that you love someone

For a second, I thought that said, "Pollution should be made legal" and I thought, "Oh those Republicans, at it again".

For a second, I thought that said, "Pollution should be made legal" and I thought, "Oh those Republicans, at it again".

for a second I thought you would make a useful contribution to this thread

Damn.. that is bad but hardly funny..well, maybe a little for me..

I must say though with a marriage that bad, I'm not so sure you know what a good marriage or the right women is all about...I love being married and sure the sex quota does drop...

The irony is open marriages and swingers have more successful marriages than people who try to be managomist. I wouldn't mind giving that a try.

I'm old school traditional, I doubt that would have worked for me. It's that Dad thing and setting the traditional good example I'm thinking.

Each to his own though...

I'll catch you later, I'm off to make some money..

Well in most marriages one of the people will commit adultry, why not have a marriage where everyone is 100% honest? no sneaking around and bullshit? if you want to get your fuck on with somebody else tell me about it, and we will take it from there. People in open marriages and couples who swing really have nothing to hide, everyone who is cheating are in supposedly "managamous" relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back