prosti.....DUDE....

are you saying gay prostitution is illegal in nevada?

Based on the article linked, I would surmise that it is where men are concerned.

its not illegal now....or do you have link that says it is?
"This is the first time in the history of the world . . . that men have been licensed to sell sex," Flint said Tuesday, his voice rising. "It's never been done!"
It kind of sounds like it.

i'll try to find more later....have to go with a quicki wiki:

In November 2005, Heidi Fleiss announced that she had partnered with brothel owner Joe Richards to turn Richards' existing Cherry Patch Ranch brothel in Crystal, Nevada into an establishment that would employ male prostitutes and cater exclusively to female customers, a first in Nevada. While not illegal under Nevada law, it was not clear how a male prostitute would meet the requirement to submit weekly cervical specimens which are examined for sexually transmitted diseases.

Prostitution in Nevada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also, i can't see how making gay or male prostitutes illegal would past EP laws, especially since anti sodomy laws have been struck down etc...

In November 2005, Heidi Fleiss announced that she had partnered with brothel owner Joe Richards to turn Richards' existing Cherry Patch Ranch brothel in Crystal, Nevada into an establishment that would employ male prostitutes and cater exclusively to female customers, a first in Nevada. While not illegal under Nevada law, it was not clear how a male prostitute would meet the requirement to submit weekly cervical specimens which are examined for sexually transmitted diseases.

also, i can't see how making gay or male prostitutes illegal would past EP laws, especially since anti sodomy laws have been struck down etc...

Heidi feist LOST her try on doing this long ago Yurt....something about her being a felon...couldn't get her brothel license and ended up opening a laundromat...

i dont think this will work...men are visual...woman arent so much....

but hey i believe the brain is the largest sex organ....so i have to chat you up first

I'm not so sure that the brain is the largest sex organ. I believe the human voice is the most used sex organ. I've been told to get f@#^% so many times it must be something to it.

Nevada County Clears Way for First Male Prostitutes - Sphere News
Bobbi Davis spent Wednesday poring over the hundreds of applications she's receiving via the Internet, looking for one or two men with what she calls the "it" factor. She hopes to have one in residence by February.

"The minute a guy says so-and-so, and I have an 8-inch penis, we tune them out," Davis said. "When they say that, they're thinking just sex, but we're talking about entertaining women. They've got to be able to laugh at a lady's joke."

Davis said they're seeking heterosexual men to service straight women but that gay men will be permitted to ask for a lineup, at which the prostitutes stand before prospective clients for consideration. Sex workers, however, have final say as to whether they will engage with any potential john, so gays seeking legal male prostitutes can still be refused. If the male prostitutes are largely attracting interest from gay johns, Davis said, the Shady Lady will probably stop having male sex workers.

"That's just not our business model," he said. "Nothing against that, but we're not interested in running that business."

Heidi feist LOST her try on doing this long ago Yurt....something about her being a felon...couldn't get her brothel license and ended up opening a laundromat...

it was also a technicality, how to test the male prostitutes, not that male prostitution or gay prostitution was illegal, that was my whole point in posting what i did, had nothing to do with whether she was successful, i really only meant to discuss the bolded part

here is some info as promised:

Nevada men have been barred from the world's oldest profession on a technicality—Nevada law requires all sex workers to get cervical STD exams—but Davis successfully petitioned the state to acknowledge a urethal exam as well.

Legalizing male prostitution - THE WEEK

it was not due to outlawing males or gay sex, it was the technicality.....

Forum List

Back