prosti.....DUDE....

How is it possible that this was illegal when female prostitutes are not?

I heard that one of the big arguments advanced by opponents of male prostitutes is that it's a lot harder to perform reliable health checks on female customers than male customers.

Which of course is largely moot since prolly 90% of the new customer base will be queers anyway.

How is it possible that this was illegal when female prostitutes are not?

I heard that one of the big arguments advanced by opponents of male prostitutes is that it's a lot harder to perform reliable health checks on female customers than male customers.

Which of course is largely moot since prolly 90% of the new customer base will be queers anyway.
I wondered what became of the Bass.

i dont think this will work...men are visual...woman arent so much....

but hey i believe the brain is the largest sex organ....so i have to chat you up first

but hey i believe the brain is the largest sex organ....so i have to chat you up first

Like I said, the whole servicing women angle is a ruse. This is all about legalized gay prostitution.

I wonder...will they certify the prostitutes as heterosexuals? Because how many women would want a man that has sex with males for a sex partner?

Like I said, the whole servicing women angle is a ruse. This is all about legalized gay prostitution.

are you saying gay prostitution is illegal in nevada?

Based on the article linked, I would surmise that it is where men are concerned.

Forum List

Back