Ex-Bush Lawyer Accused of Trying to Kill Wife

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
A "right wing nut" and he didn't use a gun? WTF?

I know divorce can be ugly, but this sort of shit, well, it's just stupid. I hope his stay at The Graybar Hotel is a long one. I hope his soon to be ex-wife recovers completely, and I hope to hell he never gets to see his kids again.

Ex-Bush Lawyer Accused of Trying to Kill Wife - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Thursday, January 07, 2010

NEW HAVEN, Conn. — A onetime top attorney to former President George W. Bush is accused of trying to kill his wife at their Connecticut home by beating her with a flashlight and choking her.

Fifty-seven-year-old John Michael Farren is charged with strangulation and attempted murder. He was ordered held Thursday on $2 million bail...

Farren was deputy White House counsel to Bush. He also worked on the campaign and transition for former President George H.W. Bush.

An arrest affidavit says the attack occurred after Mary Farren delivered divorce papers Monday.

Police say she passed out during the attack Wednesday night at their New Canaan home and later fled with her children.

She is stable at a hospital with a broken nose, broken jaw and other injuries.

Click here for more from the New Haven affiliate.

I know divorce can be ugly, but this sort of shit, well, it's just stupid. I hope his stay at The Graybar Hotel is a long one. I hope his soon to be ex-wife recovers completely, and I hope to hell he never gets to see his kids again.

Ex-Bush Lawyer Accused of Trying to Kill Wife - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

NEW HAVEN, Conn. — A onetime top attorney to former President George W. Bush is accused of trying to kill his wife at their Connecticut home by beating her with a flashlight and choking her.

Fifty-seven-year-old John Michael Farren is charged with strangulation and attempted murder. He was ordered held Thursday on $2 million bail...

Farren was deputy White House counsel to Bush. He also worked on the campaign and transition for former President George H.W. Bush.

An arrest affidavit says the attack occurred after Mary Farren delivered divorce papers Monday.

Police say she passed out during the attack Wednesday night at their New Canaan home and later fled with her children.

Let us remember Innocent til Proven Guilty.

I know divorce can be ugly, but this sort of shit, well, it's just stupid. .

Whoops! My bad...

When he is found... no...

If he is found guilty, I hope his stay at The Graybar Hotel is a long one... and I hope to hell he never gets to see his kids again.

That does appear to be tricky for some people.

He has been accused, not found guilty. Shall we do the decent thing and wait for the appropriate moment to hang the man. Maybe after the trial?

So what is the story.. That the man tried to kill his wife or that he was once an attorney for President Bush?.. The press seems to be all fucked up and tripping over their pea brains to get the name of boooooooooooooosh in the headline.

Firstly, the President that he served under doesn't matter. I'm sure Clinton appointees comitted crimes too just as Obama employees will.

Secondly he is guilty as yet, of nothing until he has his day in court. Once he gets that I'll be first in line to cut his nads off.

So benifit of until proven guilty.

Rule of law and all that. It's a bitch, but there you have it.....

You did hear them say Bush right? He cant be innocent if he is associated with Bush. That doesnt make any sense.

Why would you say that after I, a person who didn't vote for Bush, was the one who said he was innocent til proven guilty?

Why would you make stuff up like that?

This guy is home free. Just get a liberal jury and blame Bush. Works every time.

This should be illegal.
Posting stupid shit like this thread should be illegal. But then if it was illegal to be stupid, the prisons would be overflowing with liberals.......oh wait........ they all ready are. Strike that comment.

This should be illegal.
Posting stupid shit like this thread should be illegal. But then if it was illegal to be stupid, the prisons would be overflowing with liberals.......oh wait........ they all ready are. Strike that comment.

What is it about this thread that you object to, exactly? Is it the title? That comes courtesy of Fox News and the AP. Is it my comment pertaining to potential punishment if the man is found guilty? Perhaps you support spousal abuse? You a wife beater? Please tell us all what is so objectionable about this topic.

It's in the correct forum, so that can't be it. It's news worthy and therefore a topic for discussion, so that can't be it. Is it because the libs have not been blaming Bush, as I half expected they might, except in jest? What is it about this thread that so pissed you off that you felt compelled to neg rep me and call me an idiot, without the use of proper punctuation I might add?

Wait... Are you John Michael Farren?

Forum List

Back