Proselytizing in non-religious threads question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verily I say unto thee, keep thy Sabbath and thy verses to thineself for fear that thy will do more harm than good to the name of thine Savior.
Episiotomy 6:66

;)

We have a certain member :eusa_whistle: here going around bible thumping :eusa_pray: in non-religion threads. :eusa_eh: Can that be nipped-in-the-bud :talktothehand: , as it were?

she's going around posting paragraphs of bolded text talking about her sky pixie. I think its inappropriate.

Liberals spew their religion all over the board. I find their faith based views offensive. Will YOU tell your comrades to shut up with their liberalism please?

I'm not going to hold my breath on this one.

Rikurzhen Are you saying that talking about liberalism should not be allowed on this entire board?

Or, are you saying that atheists talk about atheism "all over the board"?

If its the former, :cheeky-smiley-018:

If its the latter, I missed those posts that are "all over the board".

Please post links.

Luddly Neddite,

Pastor Rikurzhen has a bizarre delusion that "evil libruls" are spreading their imaginary "Religion of Liberalism" everywhere. :cuckoo: Best to leave the poor deluded fool alone with just the voices in his head to keep him company.

Yep. And besides being delusional, he's another RW against the free exchange of political beliefs.

This is, after all, a politics message board.

Verily I say unto thee, keep thy Sabbath and thy verses to thineself for fear that thy will do more harm than good to the name of thine Savior.
Episiotomy 6:66

;)

Interesting because that's exactly what happens.

The incessant preaching serves only to turn people away in disgust. I'm not talking just about Jeri. There are some who don't seem to actually know much about what they preach. They just copy/paste from other sites or the bible. If you dare question them, they show their true colors, which is anything BUT "christian".

Was thinking about this stuff last night. Religions are all bad ideas. They enable an abuse of power when you say "It's this way because GOD said so." Yet every religion's made by Man. Whereas non-theist systems like humanism don't contain these abuses of power. If we wanna say "It's ok to kill" whoever says that better be able to come up with some irrefutable logic to support it. Religion's only have to say "GOD told us it's ok."

Don't forget the "Because it's what liberals believe" is a perfect substitute for "God said so."

Got to admit, it was really fun pushing the lefties' hot button on this one. This is going to be the gift that just keeps giving.

Stop whining, Dorothy. If you don't like those posts, don't read them or utilize the ignore function.
huh Sugar Shorts? :eusa_eh:

I created this thread to ask Admin if posting bolded paragraphs about someone's sky pixie in the current events forum, for example, was spam. Didn't ask for your opinion missy. Same goes for that saveliberty 'tard. :thup:

Since the non-religious make a hobby out of spamming religious threads, this is a pot/kettle/black snivel thread. I'm not religious, nor am I bothered in the least by religious people, so I think it appropriate that all the board Xians refuse to be shouted down and/or intimidated by sniveling pseudo-intellectual brats and make a point of posting something religious in every thread they can. I didn't see any of those who hate Xians complaining when the Xians on this board felt the need to start a private forum just to keep assholes from ruining their threads in the religion forum, so I have no sympathy for those who cry, whine, and wet their diapers over seeing Xian perspectives on any issue.

I happen to like Jeremiah, and her posts. Anybody who hates her and calls her names and insults are just juvenile morons at best, degenerate sociopaths.

Last edited:
Since the non-religious make a hobby out of spamming religious threads, this is a pot/kettle/black snivel thread. I'm not religious, nor am I bothered in the least by religious people, so I think it appropriate that all the board Xians refuse to be shouted down and/or intimidated by sniveling pseudo-intellectual brats and make a point of posting something religious in every thread they can. I didn't see any of those who hate Xians complaining when the Xians on this board felt the need to start a private forum just to keep assholes from ruining their threads in the religion forum, so I have no sympathy for those who cry, whine, and wet their diapers over seeing Xian perspectives on any issue.

I happen to like Jeremiah, and her posts. Anybody who hates her and calls her names and insults are just juvenile morons at best, degenerate sociopaths.

Newsflash!

It is called the Religion & ETHICS forum. Ergo it is not exclusive to only those theists with religious beliefs,.

Sky pixie comments in a debating thread have about the same relevance to a debate as, say- a fish riding a bicycle or a chocolate bathtub :thup:

I'm done w/ this thread. Admin can lock her up as the question has been answered by a mod on the previous page anyway.

Newsflash!

It is called the Religion & ETHICS forum. Ergo it is not exclusive to only those theists with religious beliefs,.

That isn't a 'newsflash', it's just infantile gibbering. Religious people are entitled to post in any thread on this board, and with a religious viewpoint if they so choose to do so. The fact that few of the non-religious are capable of posting on religious topics without sniveling and insults is their personal problem, as is the whining about Xians in this thread is.

Stop whining, Dorothy. If you don't like those posts, don't read them or utilize the ignore function.

I created this thread to ask Admin if posting bolded paragraphs about someone's sky pixie in the current events forum, for example, was spam. Didn't ask for your opinion missy. Same goes for that saveliberty 'tard. :thup:

You made an attack thread Dot. If communicating with mods was your intent, you could have Pmed or put it in the proper section. Try ignore dufus.

You made an attack thread Dot. If communicating with mods was your intent, you could have Pmed or put it in the proper section. Try ignore dufus.
according to who? you? are you a self-appointed mini mod? Go away kiddo, you're bothering me.

As I said before, this thread is finished despite the two previous ad hom, pile ons.

according to who? you? are you a self-appointed mini mod? Go away kiddo, you're bothering me.

As I said before, this thread is finished despite the two previous ad hom, pile ons.
And yet you keep posting in it. YOU asked to censor other posters and are now upset you got called on it.

And yet you keep posting in it. YOU asked to censor other posters and are now upset you got called on it.
wrong. I asked that mythology not be used when adults are debating but whatever you have to tell yourself to justify that tactic. I also mentioned 4 posts ago that a mod had made a determination on the previous page so that the thread was overdue to be closed then two clingers came in to toss ad homs

BTW- if you had read the OP, you would've noticed that I didn't "name names" A clinger partisan did that. :thup:

Last edited:
Proverbs 31:6
As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly. :rolleyes:

“she's going around posting paragraphs of bolded text talking about her sky pixie.”

Which serves to reaffirm the fact of how ridiculous she is.

She should be allowed to continue her nonsense; indeed, encouraged.

“she's going around posting paragraphs of bolded text talking about her sky pixie.”

Which serves to reaffirm the fact of how ridiculous she is.

She should be allowed to continue her nonsense; indeed, encouraged.
I guess you're right. And her handful of clinger partisans trolling this thread will be happy as a clam.

wrong. I asked that mythology not be used when adults are debating but whatever you have to tell yourself to justify that tactic. I also mentioned 4 posts ago that a mod had made a determination on the previous page so that the thread was overdue to be closed then two clingers came in to toss ad homs

BTW- if you had read the OP, you would've noticed that I didn't "name names" A clinger partisan did that. :thup:
You did however try to censor all posters on this board with your ignorant attempt to prevent what you don't like to be banned.

As I said before, this thread is finished despite the two previous ad hom, pile ons.[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back