Prosecutors use grand jury as investigation of Andrew McCabe intensifies

It will be very interesting to watch and see if a grand jury will find anything.
They already have evidence. The US IG recommended McCabe's indictment after his investigation.
No he didn't.... the IG did not even accuse him of "falsification to the FBI or IG investigator", he was accused of "lack of Candor" by the IG, and lack of Candor is a level below "lying/falsification to the FBI etc."..... in general, in lack of candor accusations the employee is reprimanded or disciplined, and not fired.

Falsification and Lack of Candor are Quite Distinct

The Court explained that falsification and lack of candor are distinct charges. Generally speaking, falsification involves an affirmative misrepresentation and requires intent to deceive. Lack of candor, on the other hand, is a broader and more flexible concept. The Court said that lack of candor need not involve an affirmative misrepresentation; failure to disclose something that, in the circumstances, should have been disclosed may suffice. The Court added that unlike the case with falsification, lack of candor does not require intent to deceive.

Can Federal Employees Be Disciplined For "Lack Of Candor"?

McCabe HELPED Trump in the election by leaking to the press about an investigation in to the Clinton Foundation...that it was still going on and had not ended.

As the Deputy director, he actually had the power to release so called 'leaks', so he did not break the rules on that at all...

but, he was not completely forth coming about it.... that's what he got in trouble for....

Seems to me, it is the Trump Administration with emphasis on Trump himself, that is turning our Justice department in to a tool for the President/ Dictator to punish his perceived enemies, like in any good Banana Republic! :rolleyes:

In other words, using it for all of his phony witch hunts, that he is ACTUALLY doing, while he claims it is others doing it to him. He really is an awful person, inside and out.... and for the life of me, I do not understand how any person, can not see this and admit to this?

You are PROJECTING.

McCabe to face a Grand Jury?

It will be very interesting to watch and see if a grand jury will find anything.
They already have evidence. The US IG recommended McCabe's indictment after his investigation.
No he didn't.... the IG did not even accuse him of "falsification to the FBI or IG investigator", he was accused of "lack of Candor" by the IG, and lack of Candor is a level below "lying/falsification to the FBI etc."..... in general, in lack of candor accusations the employee is reprimanded or disciplined, and not fired.

Falsification and Lack of Candor are Quite Distinct

The Court explained that falsification and lack of candor are distinct charges. Generally speaking, falsification involves an affirmative misrepresentation and requires intent to deceive. Lack of candor, on the other hand, is a broader and more flexible concept. The Court said that lack of candor need not involve an affirmative misrepresentation; failure to disclose something that, in the circumstances, should have been disclosed may suffice. The Court added that unlike the case with falsification, lack of candor does not require intent to deceive.

Can Federal Employees Be Disciplined For "Lack Of Candor"?

McCabe HELPED Trump in the election by leaking to the press about an investigation in to the Clinton Foundation...that it was still going on and had not ended.

As the Deputy director, he actually had the power to release so called 'leaks', so he did not break the rules on that at all...

but, he was not completely forth coming about it.... that's what he got in trouble for....

Seems to me, it is the Trump Administration with emphasis on Trump himself, that is turning our Justice department in to a tool for the President/ Dictator to punish his perceived enemies, like in any good Banana Republic! :rolleyes:

In other words, using it for all of his phony witch hunts, that he is ACTUALLY doing, while he claims it is others doing it to him. He really is an awful person, inside and out.... and for the life of me, I do not understand how any person, can not see this and admit to this?

You are PROJECTING.

McCabe to face a Grand Jury?
???

Yep, which is ridiculous and vindictive and uncalled for, IF IT IS just ALL ABOUT the lack of candor regarding leaking the Clinton foundation was still under investigation and not being forth coming when questioned.

If other things are involved of alleged criminal nature, then there should be a grand jury....determining if true or not... and whether charges should be drawn.

Let's not forget that the WH staff is doing the prelim work
to declassify the 4 FISA warrants.

In the end that maybe a bigger bombshell than the McCabe GJ.

That'll give Trump "cause" to fire Rosenstein.

Let's not forget that the WH staff is doing the prelim work
to declassify the 4 FISA warrants.

In the end that maybe a bigger bombshell than the McCabe GJ.

That'll give Trump "cause" to fire Rosenstein.

Proof positive of a partisan secret police like the KGB but the Ds don't care as the convenient trail of bodies the Clintons have left is of zero concern despite the KGB being more law abiding.

Last edited:
I will keep posting it till one of your 1000 "We have them now" threads turns out to be correct.

I don't do 'we have him now' posts, my little confused snowflake. That has been you and your fellow butt-hurt election results deniers for the last 2 years. I just posted McCabe, one of the conspirators, is now facing a Grand Jury for his crimes identified by the US IG in his report. I did not say he would NOT be protected by the large number of very powerful and influential Democrats who stand to lose A LOT if McCabe 'flips'.

Generally, when a person is called to appear before a Grand Jury, they already have concrete proof of his guilt. It's just a matter of reeling in the rest of the gang.

Forum List

Back