Prosecutor Fired for Attending Conference

The ClayTaurus said:
I never claimed your assertions were without some basis of truth. Seriously, comprehension goes hand in hand with reading.

Kitty cat.

rtwngAvngr said:
You mean creation of the modern world as we know it?
So you'd like to celebrate creating the modern world that all the non-whites are lucky enough to even be alive in?

The ClayTaurus said:
So you'd like to celebrate creating the modern world that all the non-whites are lucky enough to even be alive in?

Exactly.

The ClayTaurus said:
How telling.

I believe all people should have the same rights as individuals. Societies as free as ours are a white invention.

rtwngAvngr said:
I believe all people should have the same rights as individuals. Societies as free as ours are a white invention.
And you desire to tell it to the world. Good for you. You make sure everyone knows that freedom wouldn't flourish without the white man. Go get 'em tiger.

The ClayTaurus said:
And you desire to tell it to the world. Good for you. You make sure everyone knows that freedom wouldn't flourish without the white man. Go get 'em tiger.

THanks. You just keep sitting there with the shit on your face that people tell you must wear as a white man. Smile and ask for more.

rtwngAvngr said:
THanks. You just keep sitting there with the shit on your face that people tell you must wear as a white man. Smile and ask for more.
Say whatever you want to justify yourself :thup: This white man leads a great, unpersecuted life. I don't need victim status.

The ClayTaurus said:
Say whatever you want to justify yourself :thup: This white man leads a great, unpersecuted life. I don't need victim status.

Good for you, harvard boy.

rtwngAvngr said:
Good for you, harvard boy.
With how shitty whites have it, I guess I should be really proud of myself for even getting in to college, what with affirmative action and all the other downtrodden excuses I could haved dredged up had I not gotten in.

The ClayTaurus said:
With how shitty whites have it, I guess I should be really proud of myself for even getting in to college, what with affirmative action and all the other downtrodden excuses I could haved dredged up had I not gotten in.

Yes. You are lucky. I'm sure some whites were turned away based on the color of their skin, in preference for minorities with lower grades. If you believe in race based preferences systems such as these, I cry for you.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. You are lucky. I'm sure some whites were turned away based on the color of their skin, in preference for minorities with lower grades. If you believe in race based preferences systems such as these, I cry for you.
You're going down that assumptions road again. Be careful, unless you're in one of those "I want to make myself look like an ass over and over again" moods today...

The ClayTaurus said:
You're going down that assumptions road again. Be careful, unless you're in one of those "I want to make myself look like an ass over and over again" moods today...

I said IF you support affirmative action. Do you?

The ClayTaurus said:
Not in it's current configuration.

congratulations, you're a racist. Welcome to the club.

How could it be "reconfigured" to your liking?

rtwngAvngr said:
congratulations, you're a racist. Welcome to the club.
No, I'm not. If you want to hang on to every word Jesse Jackson thinks about you, have fun. Leave me out of it; I want no part of your woe-is-me club.
rtwngAvngr said:
How could it be "reconfigured" to your liking?
I'd like it to be reconfigured so that a child isn't penalized because he or she went to a substandard school. The most realistic method of implementation that I can think of would be heavily socio-economically based. Still not perfect, but I think it would be a huge step of improvement from the current system.

The ClayTaurus said:
No, I'm not. If you want to hang on to every word Jesse Jackson thinks about you, have fun. Leave me out of it; I want no part of your woe-is-me club.I'd like it to be reconfigured so that a child isn't penalized because he or she went to a substandard school. The most realistic method of implementation that I can think of would be heavily socio-economically based. Still not perfect, but I think it would be a huge step of improvement from the current system.

If you're against race based preferences, you're considered a racist, in this topsy turvy world. Sorry it's true. Don't blame me.

So you want it to be economically based. That will never satisfy the white haters of the left.

rtwngAvngr said:
If you're against race based preferences, you're considered a racist, in this topsy turvy world. Sorry it's true. Don't blame me.

So you want it to be economically based. That will never satisfy the white haters of the left.
I'm not really interested in who my ideas satisfy, nor am I concerned with whether or not someone considers me a racist.

Forum List

Back