Prosecutor Fired for Attending Conference

dilloduck said:
Agreed--If we are going to use ethnic identifiers I would prefer White-American and since everyone seems to be demanding a hyphen. I'll take one too please. When we all get called Americans, I will gladly give my hyphen back.

a vast majority of black people I talk with dont want to be called african americans. your beef is with the pc, white dominated media.

LuvRPgrl said:
a vast majority of black people I talk with dont want to be called african americans. your beef is with the pc, white dominated media.

Did I say I had a beef with black people?

LuvRPgrl said:
because there has not been a blatant and prolonged period of whites being oppressed, beaten, murdered, killed, raped, denied education, denied decent housing, jobs, voting, you want me to add to the list?

Dont give me this victim BS

GunnyL said:
I asked a simple question. Implying that I am okay with discrimination and making excuses for white supremacists does NOT answer the question.

Again .... if all ethnic groups use their ethnicity as an identifier preceeding Nationality, then why is it only discriminatory/racist if European Americans wish only to be identified in the same manner as everyone else?

Because they dont "wish only" for any such thing. They want the good ol usa to be lily white.

I dont recall reading about how troublesome it was that alot of hispanics and blacks werent immigrating during the days when vast numbers of europeans were immigrating. Why is it suddenly so bad now that the tables are turned?

They are simply hiding behind good pc stuff to fluff their racist ways, just like WJ does. He and they dont fool me though, they are evil vipid racists. Vile to the bone, I spit on them.

MissileMan said:
And I'm not suggesting that your use of the term Scottish-American is wrong or racist.

The term "European American" would easily suffice in its stead.

While working for the government in any capacity...public office, military, etc. there are restrictions on your conduct as you are aware. This guy is a racist and IMO,has no business holding an ADA position.

I disagree unless it can be PROVEN that racism has affected his decisions. As an ADA, it's easily checked out. Otherwise, it's none of anybody's business what he does on his own time.

Or is that only okay for homos?

dilloduck said:
You see a problem with being MORE specific than simply European? White Americans identify themselves ethnically only to be more specific than the obvious.

Usually white americans get more specific about their backgrounds, Irish, polish, german, etc. whereas blacks cant because there is no trail to their roots because WHITE men kept them uneducated and in barbaric conditions for hundreds of years. As for hispanics, there hasnt been quite tribal warfare and explosions of world wars which keep them as divided and distinct as say the French and Germans and ENglish and Italians, so they dont get so specific about their backgrounds.

So, based on that, most white americans refer to themselves as a german, frenchman, english, aussie, etc, etc. When the term of white person does come up, it is usually gonna bring along with it some racist baggage. Thats the only time they use it.

LuvRPgrl said:
dilloduck said:
Usually white americans get more specific about their backgrounds, Irish, polish, german, etc. whereas blacks cant because there is no trail to their roots because WHITE men kept them uneducated and in barbaric conditions for hundreds of years. As for hispanics, there hasnt been quite tribal warfare and explosions of world wars which keep them as divided and distinct as say the French and Germans and ENglish and Italians, so they dont get so specific about their backgrounds.

So, based on that, most white americans refer to themselves as a german, frenchman, english, aussie, etc, etc. When the term of white person does come up, it is usually gonna bring along with it some racist baggage. Thats the only time they use it.

Time for the white people to pay huh?

LuvRPgrl said:
Because they dont "wish only" for any such thing. They want the good ol usa to be lily white.

I dont recall reading about how troublesome it was that alot of hispanics and blacks werent immigrating during the days when vast numbers of europeans were immigrating. Why is it suddenly so bad now that the tables are turned?

They are simply hiding behind good pc stuff to fluff their racist ways, just like WJ does. He and they dont fool me though, they are evil vipid racists. Vile to the bone, I spit on them.

Racism itself is fear and hatred based on ignorance and animal instinct to fear anything different. It takes education, logic and some objectivity to cure racism. Hating them back does nothing but play their game.

But I consider finding it perfectly acceptable for ethnic minorities to identify themselves by a manner unaccepted from the so-called majority nothing more than discrimination itself.

LuvRPgrl said:

Many just wish for the right to be proud of their race and the right to ensure it's survival, just like everyone else. We live in a racist world.

The ClayTaurus said:
Are people equating the NAACP to the KKK?

I'm not. The kkk is to be abhorred because of it's violent acts.

Are people saying whites can't be proud of their race?

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm not. The kkk is to be abhorred because of it's violent acts.

Are people saying whites can't be proud of their race?
Not congregated with a bunch of KKK apologists. Well, I mean, you can, but... yeah.

The ClayTaurus said:
Not congregated with a bunch of KKK apologists. Well, I mean, you can, but... yeah.

pride congregated with? You don't even make sense.

rtwngAvngr said:
pride congregated with? You don't even make sense.
I make perfect sense. Celebrating your whiteness amongst KKK apologists is racial pride smokescreening for friendly, would you like some coffee and cookies racism. You need a rag to clear the bong smoke from your screen?

The ClayTaurus said:
I make perfect sense. Celebrating your whiteness amongst KKK apologists is racial pride smokescreening for friendly, would you like some coffee and cookies racism. You need a rag to clear the bong smoke from your screen?

I said the kkk is to be abhorred. If you think that's KKK apology, then I'm sorry.

Consider the asymetry: Whites can be attacked, libeled, slandered, and boldly discriminated against for being white, but cannot defend themselves on the same basis. You're braindead.

rtwngAvngr said:
I said the kkk is to be abhorred. If you think that's KKK apology, then I'm sorry.

Consider the asymetry: Whites can be attacked, libeled, slandered, and boldly discriminated against for being white, but cannot defend themselves on the same basis. You're braindead.
Pay attention to the subject of this thread, then apply it to my statements about congregation and KKK apologists. A little clearer now? The basement doesn't ventilate well, I realize, so I'm willing to be patient.

Give me a list of the top 3-5 things you'd like to celebrate about being white. I'm curious what aspects especially strike a chord of pride in your heart.

The ClayTaurus said:
Pay attention to the subject of this thread, then apply it to my statements about congregation and KKK apologists. A little clearer now? The basement doesn't ventilate well, I realize, so I'm willing to be patient.

Give me a list of the top 3-5 things you'd like to celebrate about being white. I'm curious what aspects especially strike a chord of pride in your heart.

The discussion had become more general. Run away, Run little clay baby.

The ClayTaurus said:
I'll just chase you; you've got the head start.

Whatever.

I'd like you to address the fact that whites can be discriminated against, attacked, and maligned for being white, but cannot defend themselves against such charges. Can you do it? Can you deny the truth of my assertions without lying?

rtwngAvngr said:
Whatever.

I'd like you to address the fact that whites can be discriminated against, attacked, and maligned for being white, but cannot defend themselves against such charges. Can you do it? Can you deny the truth of my assertions without lying?
I never claimed your assertions were without some basis of truth. Seriously, comprehension goes hand in hand with reading.

Forum List

Back