Prophet speaks on shaken earth, redemption of God's Country, the United States of America. God has a plan for our broken nation.

Unfortunately, America is wholly corrupt. Satan is the god of D.C.'s political elite. The world's only hope is the return of Christ with His angels and the complete cleansing that will take place as a result.

I hope Hell exists just so people like this can go there and rot.

Not to worry.

Genesis 49:

22 Joseph (Manasseh/America) is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:

23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:

24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel.

Last edited:

Anyone have something to say about these predictions?​
There will always be people like this claiming they are channeling special news for all of us . Well meaning and sincere . The bigger fools are those Gullibles that listen to them and believe they are listening to anything more than wishful thinking, or , even sometimes , deliberate nonsense . .Like many other people, doubtless , I could script a chat like this every day of the week but much better . Kids stuff .

Unfortunately, America is wholly corrupt. Satan is the god of D.C.'s political elite. The world's only hope is the return of Christ with His angels and the complete cleansing that will take place as a result.
The Above prophet claims that God will give America back to his people, and doesn't want us to despair throught the "shaking" because God is reclaiming America. She invites people not to worry when all the chips are against us and the Constitution that still stands in God's sight. The difference is that the prophet says that God is and has been in charge all along, that we will be greatly relieved if we trust in God. We need to relax and trust God to bail us out of the bad government pushed by the left. Even a lot of Democrats are worried because they know the government has become rogue under the current administration which will soon fall according to the prophet who says God talks to her. Not all of us have fallen into Satan's trap, ActionJackson. Be of good cheer. :thup:

Last edited:
There will always be people like this claiming they are channeling special news for all of us . Well meaning and sincere . The bigger fools are those Gullibles that listen to them and believe they are listening to anything more than wishful thinking, or , even sometimes , deliberate nonsense . .Like many other people, doubtless , I could script a chat like this every day of the week but much better . Kids stuff .
I'm willing to wait and see if the Constitution, which the founders based on their united Christianity in faith as well as their Jewish brethren who funded General George Washington's war against the British King's previously unmatched success, to win self-governance with the help of Patriots who took upon themselves to write up the American Constitution that guaranteed freedom to believe in God as one chooses. That said, I found an interesting article here: Why is Joseph Important to Jesus Genealogy? | Q&A | Today in the Word which says:

Why is Joseph Important to Jesus Genealogy?​

icon_question.gif

If Joseph was Jesus' stepfather, why is Jesus' genealogy traced from Joseph? If God is His Father, why does Jesus' human genealogy matter?

icon_answer.gif

In Luke’s narrative of the birth of Jesus, we are given Mary’s genealogy (Luke 3:23–38). Probably the best way to interpret verse 23 is like this: Jesus “was thought to be the son of Joseph, the son-in-law of Heli.” Then the genealogy continues all the way back to David, Abraham, and Adam. This establishes Mary as the physical descendant of David, so it can be stated that Jesus truly was “the Son of David” through the lineage of David’s son Nathan.

Matthew’s genealogy of Jesus (Matt. 1:1–16), from Joseph’s perspective, is also important because it clearly demonstrates Jesus’ legal right to the throne of David. According to Judaism, Jesus, as the adopted son of Joseph, would have all the legal rights of a biological heir. Joseph descended from David through Solomon, and that was the chosen line of David for someone to be considered king. Hence, the Lord Jesus was the son of David by biological descent through Mary and the king of Israel by legal right through Joseph.

The amazing part of all this is that God had cursed the line of Solomon so that no physical descendant of his could be named king. Jeremiah 22:30 says of Coniah, “Record this man as childless . . . none of his descendants will succeed in sitting on the throne of David or ruling again in Judah.” This created a “Catch 22” of sorts. Only a descendant of Solomon could be king, yet this line was cursed. Therefore, only Jesus could fulfill the Davidic covenant. Jesus had the legal right to be king through Joseph but, because He was virgin born, the curse on Coniah did not apply to Him. Instead, He was the son of David through His mother Mary. Both genealogies are significant in establishing the Lord Jesus as the true Davidic king.

I'm willing to wait and see if the Constitution, which the founders based on their united Christianity in faith as well as their Jewish brethren who funded General George Washington's war against the British King's previously unmatched success, to win self-governance with the help of Patriots who took upon themselves to write up the American Constitution that guaranteed freedom to believe in God as one chooses. That said, I found an interesting article here: Why is Joseph Important to Jesus Genealogy? | Q&A | Today in the Word which says:

icon_question.gif

If Joseph was Jesus' stepfather, why is Jesus' genealogy traced from Joseph? If God is His Father, why does Jesus' human genealogy matter?

icon_answer.gif

In Luke’s narrative of the birth of Jesus, we are given Mary’s genealogy (Luke 3:23–38). Probably the best way to interpret verse 23 is like this: Jesus “was thought to be the son of Joseph, the son-in-law of Heli.” Then the genealogy continues all the way back to David, Abraham, and Adam. This establishes Mary as the physical descendant of David, so it can be stated that Jesus truly was “the Son of David” through the lineage of David’s son Nathan.

Matthew’s genealogy of Jesus (Matt. 1:1–16), from Joseph’s perspective, is also important because it clearly demonstrates Jesus’ legal right to the throne of David. According to Judaism, Jesus, as the adopted son of Joseph, would have all the legal rights of a biological heir. Joseph descended from David through Solomon, and that was the chosen line of David for someone to be considered king. Hence, the Lord Jesus was the son of David by biological descent through Mary and the king of Israel by legal right through Joseph.

The amazing part of all this is that God had cursed the line of Solomon so that no physical descendant of his could be named king. Jeremiah 22:30 says of Coniah, “Record this man as childless . . . none of his descendants will succeed in sitting on the throne of David or ruling again in Judah.” This created a “Catch 22” of sorts. Only a descendant of Solomon could be king, yet this line was cursed. Therefore, only Jesus could fulfill the Davidic covenant. Jesus had the legal right to be king through Joseph but, because He was virgin born, the curse on Coniah did not apply to Him. Instead, He was the son of David through His mother Mary. Both genealogies are significant in establishing the Lord Jesus as the true Davidic king.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:....

I see you are laughing at people who believe God again. I hope you change your mind after the chastisement of the deep state and renewal of the Founder's Constitution in spite of attempts to cancel history on the part of the leftists who are unworthy of your service to this country. In Christ's love, beautress.

This prophet says of the near future: God's America will be redeemed after the shakes the earth experiences. Be of good courage. The left will be chastised.

That is hilarious! Appreciate you posted this under Political Satire. 👌

That is hilarious! Appreciate you posted this under Political Satire. 👌
That's because politics are not always religious, not always ethics, and sometimes they are. There is only one place to put something that unifies Christians and Hebrews, Democrats, Republicans, and Independents who may or may not practice any faith in God whatever, and love-hate political parties. What's one person's truth is another's satire, so I put it in Political Satire, so that it will not increase our dear nation's divisive turn after an election that brewed distrust of big government which the founders rejected to quite a large degree. Keep in mind that believers in God Almighty are not as confused as it may appear to you. I believe our nation will overcome this division, but not without our unity in spiritual matters. Thank you, Magnus for your observation.

That's because politics are not always religious, not always ethics, and sometimes they are. There is only one place to put something that unifies Christians and Hebrews, Democrats, Republicans, and Independents who may or may not practice any faith in God whatever, and love-hate political parties. What's one person's truth is another's satire, so I put it in Political Satire, so that it will not increase our dear nation's divisive turn after an election that brewed distrust of big government which the founders rejected to quite a large degree. Keep in mind that believers in God Almighty are not as confused as it may appear to you. I believe our nation will overcome this division, but not without our unity in spiritual matters. Thank you, Magnus for your observation.
Wait... you were serious? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

It never ceases to amaze me how non believers enjoy ridiculing, insulting, laughing at believers when believers rarely do the same to non believers. Didn't your mama's teach you that if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all? Oh. Wait. Your mama's birthed you under a rock somewhere so you know no better.

This prophet says of the near future: God's America will be redeemed after the shakes the earth experiences. Be of good courage. The left will be chastised.

You're disgusting, it's bye-bye for me!!!

icon_question.gif

icon_answer.gif

The Davidic line continued unbroken with the installation of Zedekiah, Jeconiah's uncle, as King of Judah by Nebuchadnezzar. Upon his death and the death of his sons the Davidic line was continued through Zedekiah's daughter, who along with Jeremiah and Baruch fled to Britain where she wed a descendant of the Zarah bloodline of Judah.

D. C. is not wholly America, AJ. God loves his believers, and they are farmers who work hard to bring world-class fruits, vegetables, chicken, turkey, beef, pork, honey, maple syrup, walnuts, pecans, almonds, strawberries, wheat, oats, keto grains, juices, lettuce, and tomatoes to market, and many of them work extra hard to bring organic greens that are not poisoned with bug spray, synthetic growth hormones, and junk that harms and shorten people's lives. Others just use shortcuts to bring food to the market with little ado using harmless organic compounds that bugs and mice don't care for the smell of but are harmless to humans and keep food unspoiled to market. A little canned tuna for the cat who keeps the field free of rodents is pretty organic, and they leave a little fertilizer in the field after clearing it of the thieving rats.

Farmers pray for good yields and safe products on their land, and they go out of their way to help others and furnish their best foods to markets and restaurants. Good Americans who work hard, share, teach, pray, and do good works for those who need good done them, and God sees all this. Workers set aside a little of their earnings to keep a church going that teaches children model behaviors and reduce hard feelings. If you're looking at politicians who are only there to get insider information and purchase half a dozen multimillion dollar mansions and beachfront properties, yes, some of them destroy the economy and keep the green light on for their pleasures and isolation from people who keep their noses clean who irritate them for any reason known to fools. But there are probably going to be half a billion Americans when President Trump returns and closes the southern border again and convinces lawmakers to pass laws against rogue leaders using power to usurp funds collected by their IRS.

God knows who's naughty and who's nice. Most Americans do not steal from other people, don't swear in public, and take time to teach their children to be kind and respectful to others. Most people avoid Satan's criminal tendencies, man the military services in times of war, even giving their lives when America pities and supports impoverished countries who ask us for help. In my humble opinion, AJ, I think most Americans do their best to do right and create their own American dream in times of plenty.

Doctors and nurses who wait for 7 or 8 years of schooling to do their jobs frequently find themselves working 20 hour days to keep people in their communities well and healthy. They don't go out of their way to do anyone wrong because they're so busy exercising their healing skills to people with all kinds of health problems. God watches over the just and the unjust, so says the bible. God loves the American founders who brought forth on this continant a system that blesses all who work hard and earn an honest living. Most people do just that. I know a senator and several other government workers who are honest as June solstice days are long. They take God's laws seriously and live accordingly. That's why I can't get on the America-is-all-bad wagon. Most of America's people work steadily and hard for their families' welfare and avoid breaking laws on the roads to save lives. God blesses these kind of people, and he's not going to let a few freeloader power mongers make him mad enough to destroy our nation. God loves and blesses Americans as he did the founders. I'm tired of writing today. I worked hard on some charity projects today, Hope you gain a larger perspective of the good that most Americans do every day without making demands on other people to support them forever, Mr. AJ.

This is what is known as a false prophet.

The Davidic line continued unbroken with the installation of Zedekiah, Jeconiah's uncle, as King of Judah by Nebuchadnezzar. Upon his death and the death of his sons the Davidic line was continued through Zedekiah's daughter, who along with Jeremiah and Baruch fled to Britain where she wed a descendant of the Zarah bloodline of Judah.

Both of Jesus' parents were descended from King David. What people don't realize is that Even though Joseph did not give Jesus blood DNA, in the tradition of elders, step fathers who raise a son and is his LEGAL father. So therefore, Jesus is descendant both by blood and the law, Mary and Joseph's son, descended from King David, bloodwise and legally.

Forum List

Back