Prophet speaks on shaken earth, redemption of God's Country, the United States of America. God has a plan for our broken nation.

D. C. is not wholly America, AJ. God loves his believers, and they are farmers who work hard to bring world-class fruits, vegetables, chicken, turkey, beef, pork, honey, maple syrup, walnuts, pecans, almonds, strawberries, wheat, oats, keto grains, juices, lettuce, and tomatoes to market, and many of them work extra hard to bring organic greens that are not poisoned with bug spray, synthetic growth hormones, and junk that harms and shorten people's lives. Others just use shortcuts to bring food to the market with little ado using harmless organic compounds that bugs and mice don't care for the smell of but are harmless to humans and keep food unspoiled to market. A little canned tuna for the cat who keeps the field free of rodents is pretty organic, and they leave a little fertilizer in the field after clearing it of the thieving rats.

Farmers pray for good yields and safe products on their land, and they go out of their way to help others and furnish their best foods to markets and restaurants. Good Americans who work hard, share, teach, pray, and do good works for those who need good done them, and God sees all this. Workers set aside a little of their earnings to keep a church going that teaches children model behaviors and reduce hard feelings. If you're looking at politicians who are only there to get insider information and purchase half a dozen multimillion dollar mansions and beachfront properties, yes, some of them destroy the economy and keep the green light on for their pleasures and isolation from people who keep their noses clean who irritate them for any reason known to fools. But there are probably going to be half a billion Americans when President Trump returns and closes the southern border again and convinces lawmakers to pass laws against rogue leaders using power to usurp funds collected by their IRS.

God knows who's naughty and who's nice. Most Americans do not steal from other people, don't swear in public, and take time to teach their children to be kind and respectful to others. Most people avoid Satan's criminal tendencies, man the military services in times of war, even giving their lives when America pities and supports impoverished countries who ask us for help. In my humble opinion, AJ, I think most Americans do their best to do right and create their own American dream in times of plenty.

Doctors and nurses who wait for 7 or 8 years of schooling to do their jobs frequently find themselves working 20 hour days to keep people in their communities well and healthy. They don't go out of their way to do anyone wrong because they're so busy exercising their healing skills to people with all kinds of health problems. God watches over the just and the unjust, so says the bible. God loves the American founders who brought forth on this continant a system that blesses all who work hard and earn an honest living. Most people do just that. I know a senator and several other government workers who are honest as June solstice days are long. They take God's laws seriously and live accordingly. That's why I can't get on the America-is-all-bad wagon. Most of America's people work steadily and hard for their families' welfare and avoid breaking laws on the roads to save lives. God blesses these kind of people, and he's not going to let a few freeloader power mongers make him mad enough to destroy our nation. God loves and blesses Americans as he did the founders. I'm tired of writing today. I worked hard on some charity projects today, Hope you gain a larger perspective of the good that most Americans do every day without making demands on other people to support them forever, Mr. AJ.
There are still many good Christians in America, but American no longer resembles a Christian nation as our Founders intended.

Many good people in all walks of life, but many farmers are growing and selling GMO foods. Our cities are literally filled with druggies and criminals. The leaders are generally a reflection of the citizenry, and there are very, very few leaders who resemble goodness and righteousness.

History has proven time and again that man's empires have an infancy, a rise to greatness, a decline, and a fall. Rome, Greece, Egypt, Phoenicia, Babylon, Assyria, etc. They all come and go.

We cannot put our trust in men. We have to put all of our trust in Christ.

Both of Jesus' parents were descended from King David. What people don't realize is that Even though Joseph did not give Jesus blood DNA, in the tradition of elders, step fathers who raise a son and is his LEGAL father. So therefore, Jesus is descendant both by blood and the law, Mary and Joseph's son, descended from King David, bloodwise and legally.
My point is that there is an unbroken line from "the house of David" 'ruling' over Israelites today, as scripture promises. What is little known or believed is that the 'King' no longer 'rules' over the house of Judah, but rather the house of Israel.

Jeremiah 33:17

For thus saith the Lord; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;

Last edited:
This is what is known as a false prophet.
A person is innocent until proven guilty, Mr. Gator. Her prophecy has not materialized yet and wasn't expected to be. Of course, you seem to think it benefits you by accusing her of false prophecy. She could be right because she has the courage of her convictions that God gave her insight to the upcoming years that will give america its status in the world back that was erased by Basement Joe in his quest to bankrupt the middle class by destroying the energy businesses under the false flag that electricity is produced not by coal or other fossil fuels for the inconvenience of driving electric cars. To produce enough coal to provide electricity to everyone in America's automobiles, tractors, and large equipment for building new shelters for border crossers.... do the math, sir. It takes more fossil fuel to run an electric car than a gasoline engined car. That's because you may not be aware that professional electric engineers have calculated into the future how much fossil fuel will have to be burned at more electric companies than we presently have to satisfy the electric car for the 7 to 8 billion people who now inhabit the earth. We need a policy to require presidential runners to know the ratios of deceit that were spread around about electric companies not needing as much fuel to provide the energy it takes to run electric cars. It takes a category double amount of electricity for an electric car because as an electrical engineer of professional skill knows that electricity running through wires loses a percentage of that spark from source to the substation and then onto the plug in in garages and public parking lots where people have to have energy for their automobiles on a daily basis. Electrical energy is inefficient next to gasoline powered cars not only in inconvenience, but also from source to generative stations where more energy is lost into the atmosphere, and through wires to the end line where the consumer's car gets inefficient sparks wasting electricity. It's easy to confuse convenience with efficiency.

The electric car costs more fossil fuel than the gasoline driven auto. Do the math.

My point is that there is an unbroken line from "the house of David" 'ruling' over Israelites today, as scripture promises. What is little known or believed is that the 'King' no longer 'rules' over the house of Judah, but rather the house of Israel.

Jeremiah 33:17

For thus saith the Lord; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;
Unless we're speaking of the King of kings, Jesus Christ. He rules over both houses and all who are not under those houses. Whether that's accepted by the masses or not is another story.

Not in the Bible they are not.

Try reading it
Yes ... they are. The Bible requires a minimum of two witnesses of a crime. The person is then judged based on the evidence of a crime. If there's sufficient evidence, then the person is punished for the crime.

Unless we're speaking of the King of kings, Jesus Christ. He rules over both houses and all who are not under those houses. Whether that's accepted by the masses or not is another story.
Jesus only rules the church at this time. When he returns as King of Kings, he will rule all.

There are still many good Christians in America, but American no longer resembles a Christian nation as our Founders intended.

Many good people in all walks of life, but many farmers are growing and selling GMO foods. Our cities are literally filled with druggies and criminals. The leaders are generally a reflection of the citizenry, and there are very, very few leaders who resemble goodness and righteousness.

History has proven time and again that man's empires have an infancy, a rise to greatness, a decline, and a fall. Rome, Greece, Egypt, Phoenicia, Babylon, Assyria, etc. They all come and go.

We cannot put our trust in men. We have to put all of our trust in Christ.
It's a little arrogant to claim other people who believe firmly in Christ are untrustworthy. Do you think you have an exclusive that no other Christian believer has in Jesus Christ? God views America as his. He will protect and defend Americans as we have protected and defended helpless people in the sights of freakazoid hatemongers who want the assets of a country they view as smaller, weaker, and deserving of being torpedoed if they don't hand over the goods to a thieving monster. I love God, and so did my Amrican ancestors. He loves all of us who provided family members to go over the pond and bail out a poor country or several countries being killed by greed assassins. That's why my claim is correct. God loves America, and he will save us from annihilation so long as we do his will of (as the Bible book of Micah 6:8 tells us) us acting justly, of loving mercy and walking humbly with our blessed God and savior of mankind.

Jesus only rules the church at this time. When he returns as King of Kings, he will rule all.
I beg your pardon. Christ taught us to pray in this way: Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Note that Christ did not teach us to pray to him, but to the Father. Look it up in the New Testament book of Matthew.. And yes, I understand Isaiah's prophetic opinion and although quite Human, I aim to be obedient to Christ's direct orders.

It's a little arrogant to claim other people who believe firmly in Christ are untrustworthy. Do you think you have an exclusive that no other Christian believer has in Jesus Christ? God views America as his. He will protect and defend Americans as we have protected and defended helpless people in the sights of freakazoid hatemongers who want the assets of a country they view as smaller, weaker, and deserving of being torpedoed if they don't hand over the goods to a thieving monster. I love God, and so did my Amrican ancestors. He loves all of us who provided family members to go over the pond and bail out a poor country or several countries being killed by greed assassins. That's why my claim is correct. God loves America, and he will save us from annihilation so long as we do his will of (as the Bible book of Micah 6:8 tells us) us acting justly, of loving mercy and walking humbly with our blessed God and savior of mankind.
I'm sure where you read anything I posted claiming that believers in Christ are “untrustworthy” but if you read it ... I must have said it.

I believe God had a hand in the founding and creation of America. All but two of the Founders were Christians. Jefferson and Franklin were deists, but even they paid much reverence to God the Father.

Unfortunately, Satan is still a powerful force on earth, and he's gaining power daily. America's public schools are cesspools of anti-Christ teachings (evolution, homosexuality, Marxism, etc.). The government isn't shy about stealing money from the working class and sending it to Ukraine or illegal invaders. The border is wide open to drug smugglers and human traffickers. Almost every major city has a giant homeless problem. Hollywood, TikTok, the media pumps filth and or lies into the eyes and ears of the American public. And the list goes on and on.

The Prophets I pay attention to are the ones already found in the Bible. I don't need a YouTube star to tell me what Christ and His angels intend to do when the Bible has already detailed it.

Jefferson and Tom Paine were deistic in belief, Franklin a polytheist, Ethan Allan an atheist. Madison, Monore, and Washington were weak Christians: Washington would not take Holy Eucharist but walk in the parish garden during the rite. Patrick Henry and John Jay could pass for neo-evangelicals.

The group was quite diverse. But they were agreed on keep established religion out of government.

I beg your pardon. Christ taught us to pray in this way: Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Note that Christ did not teach us to pray to him, but to the Father. Look it up in the New Testament book of Matthew.. And yes, I understand Isaiah's prophetic opinion and although quite Human, I aim to be obedient to Christ's direct orders.
Jesus rules the church as our Lord. When he returns, he will be our King.

The Democrats have 'shaken' America a bit too much. They'll be drowned in the 'foam.' :auiqs.jpg:

Jefferson and Tom Paine were deistic in belief, Franklin a polytheist, Ethan Allan an atheist. Madison, Monore, and Washington were weak Christians: Washington would not take Holy Eucharist but walk in the parish garden during the rite. Patrick Henry and John Jay could pass for neo-evangelicals.

The group was quite diverse. But they were agreed on keep established religion out of government.
David Barton's Capitol tour. Listen and learn:

"The Continental-Confederation Congress, a legislative body that governed the United States from 1774 to 1789, contained an extraordinary number of deeply religious men. The amount of energy that Congress invested in encouraging the practice of religion in the new nation exceeded that expended by any subsequent American national government. Although the Articles of Confederation did not officially authorize Congress to concern itself with religion, the citizenry did not object to such activities. This lack of objection suggests that both the legislators and the public considered it appropriate for the national government to promote a nondenominational, nonpolemical Christianity.

Congress appointed chaplains for itself and the armed forces, sponsored the publication of a Bible, imposed Christian morality on the armed forces, and granted public lands to promote Christianity among the Indians. National days of thanksgiving and of "humiliation, fasting, and prayer" were proclaimed by Congress at least twice a year throughout the war. Congress was guided by "covenant theology," a Reformation doctrine especially dear to New England Puritans, which held that God bound himself in an agreement with a nation and its people. This agreement stipulated that they "should be prosperous or afflicted, according as their general Obedience or Disobedience thereto appears." Wars and revolutions were, accordingly, considered afflictions, as divine punishments for sin, from which a nation could rescue itself by repentance and reformation.

The first national government of the United States, was convinced that the "public prosperity" of a society depended on the vitality of its religion. Nothing less than a "spirit of universal reformation among all ranks and degrees of our citizens," Congress declared to the American people, would "make us a holy, that so we may be a happy people."Religion and the Congress of the Confederation - Religion and the Founding of the American Republic | Exhibitions (Library of Congress)

Forum List

Back