Proper Protocol

GREAT QUESTIONS! :clap2:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! DAMN! How did I miss this yesterday? :lol:

Looking forward to reading the answers.... really looking forward to it! :D

Oh, my.

Well, it will at least be entertaining. :D

(There are some cross-thread references between this and MountainMan's "Final Word" thread.) :eusa_angel:

Oh, my.

(There are some cross-thread references between this and MountainMan's "Final Word" thread.) :eusa_angel:

THAT, it was, but not as I thought! :eek:

I did expect for more... to actually answer this, other than the few handful that actually manned up to the question!

Oh, my.

I did expect for more... to actually answer this, other than the few handful that actually manned up to the question!

Some men are too cowardly speak the truth. :lol:

Perhaps I should have extended the question to the women of the board as well - as in, their perceptions, etc.

Hmmmm ... well, I suppose anybody who wants to answer will anyway.

Ok - FREE-FOR-ALL!

Ladies, post your thoughts as well. On the original questions, that is. ;)

Hmmmm ... well, I suppose anybody who wants to answer will anyway.

Ok - FREE-FOR-ALL!

Ladies, post your thoughts as well. On the original questions, that is. ;)

ACTUALLY, there is an "unbreakable" etiquette code for texting which, since I very rarely text, I was just made aware of this past week. Unlike voice mail and email messages, which many leave unanswered and fail to respond to, you may not ignore a text -- it must be answered. Kinda neat doncha think? The "no way out" in the communications world.

ACTUALLY, there is an "unbreakable" etiquette code for texting which, since I very rarely text, I was just made aware of this past week. Unlike voice mail and email messages, which many leave unanswered and fail to respond to, you may not ignore a text -- it must be answered. Kinda neat doncha think? The "no way out" in the communications world.

I did not know that but always answer mine anyway.

Good to know that, ALLBiz. :D

Another question -

At what point does it become cruel and unusual punishment for one person to keep "sexting" another person when the first person knows that the second person will at the very least become distracted and at the most may perhaps embarrass themselves in front of friends/family/co-workers?

Another question -

At what point does it become cruel and unusual punishment for one person to keep "sexting" another person when the first person knows that the second person will at the very least become distracted and at the most may perhaps embarrass themselves in front of friends/family/co-workers?

When the person is in church.

I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine and the subject of text messaging came up.

So I have a question for the men here specifically:

If you are at a poker game, playing pool with your buddies (or some other such manly activity with your peers), and your wife/girlfriend/lover (at least one of them) sends you explicitly erotic/sexual text messages - do you show them to all your friends there (or at least read the messages to them)?

And at what point are you not considered "whipped" but are instead considered a "stud" when you leave the aforementioned activity to go to the one who is messaging you?

You don't show any of them, though perhaps you mention to a real good friend in discretion that you got a fire hot email from your girlfriend.

You are not whipped in the slightest for not saying a thing. Being whipped is planning a night out with the guys but canceling because she wants you to take her to a flower show.

Another question -

When the person is in church.

Got a buddy who gets a woody in church frequently. So you sayin' that's a bad thing? :lol:

I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine and the subject of text messaging came up.

So I have a question for the men here specifically:

If you are at a poker game, playing pool with your buddies (or some other such manly activity with your peers), and your wife/girlfriend/lover (at least one of them) sends you explicitly erotic/sexual text messages - do you show them to all your friends there (or at least read the messages to them)?

And at what point are you not considered "whipped" but are instead considered a "stud" when you leave the aforementioned activity to go to the one who is messaging you?

You don't show any of them, though perhaps you mention to a real good friend in discretion that you got a fire hot email from your girlfriend.

You are not whipped in the slightest for not saying a thing. Being whipped is planning a night out with the guys but canceling because she wants you to take her to a flower show.

Is that the same as a fire alarm that you simply cannot ignore? :lol:

Forum List

Back