Proper Protocol

I have lots of cheetobility, thank you very much.

According to Factcheck.org....it's faux....a processed cheesefood product with a stiff application of flourescent orange dust designed to cleverly disguise it's less-than-sturdy nature: velveeta.

Velveetability is NOT cheetobility.

Look sweetcheeks, you gotta see the whole package.
MountainMan is similar to hillbilly
What we have here is a MountainMan cheeto
which is cheetobility when you contract the words. Try and keep up.

Sweetcheeks? Whadda you know about my cheeks? You been peaking at my cheetos?

Everyone knows Velveeta is a hillbilly food therefore ...what we have here is a Mountainman trying to pawn off a velveeta concoction as a genuine cheeto! I wasn't born yesterday you know.

According to Factcheck.org....it's faux....a processed cheesefood product with a stiff application of flourescent orange dust designed to cleverly disguise it's less-than-sturdy nature: velveeta.

Velveetability is NOT cheetobility.

Sweetcheeks? Whadda you know about my cheeks? You been peaking at my cheetos?

Everyone knows Velveeta is a hillbilly food therefore ...what we have here is a Mountainman trying to pawn off a velveeta concoction as a genuine cheeto! I wasn't born yesterday you know.

Velveeta is citified food, not hillbilly food, look in your cupboards.

Ohhhh, you're calling her "sweetcheeks" now?

And you just said I was the only one for you. *sob* :(

Most guys don't share those messages.

You are whipped if it's your GF or wife you are going to see. You are a stud if it's some hottie you met a week ago and aren't in a committed relationship with.

I don't know man, if the old lady is throwing it at me, I think that takes precedence over a sausage fest poker game at that point.

I was, of course, asking a serious question though. You said "we're" nailing some woman. So that begs my original question.

I suppose the club may be the only venue for him to get lucky, what with his place being littered with pizza boxes, blank job applications, dirty smelly laundry piled up, jack off tissues strewn around the room, and a sweat-soaked computer desk chair.

Not a lot of romance generated there unless he's alone. If you must run train on the drunk horny fat girl at the club to get your dick wet, then so be it I guess.

Ohhhh, you're calling her "sweetcheeks" now?

And you just said I was the only one for you. *sob* :(

And I come home and find that he's been playin' instead of workin'.... A fine thing....

Forum List

Back