Proper Protocol

Uhmm, in case you didn't notice, I'm playing with my own cheeto.

Well...your hands are on it...but there is a distinct lack of cheetobility there....

in fact...I question whether it's yours in the first place and not some cheesy contrivance :eusa_eh:

I have lots of cheetobility, thank you very much.

According to Factcheck.org....it's faux....a processed cheesefood product with a stiff application of flourescent orange dust designed to cleverly disguise it's less-than-sturdy nature: velveeta.

Velveetability is NOT cheetobility.

hmmm....what did we do with the kumquat nets?

Ummm ... the Sea Hag had 'em last I knew. She was looking to capture a few Navy boys. ;)

You know, if we can't find my previous kumquat, we may have to get me a new one.

New ones are hard to come by you know...they're a protected species...in fact...that may be the only one left....:eusa_shhh:

New ones are hard to come by you know...they're a protected species...in fact...that may be the only one left....:eusa_shhh:

Well, either my kumquat is here, or some of his relatives are roaming this board. Pretty sure about that. Maybe I can cut one out of the herd for you too. :eusa_whistle:

Methinks the cheetoMan confuses Velveeta with Cheeto and, well...I'm a purist. I have strict standards ya know.

Velveeta's no good. Too soft.

And I do realize you have very high standards. It only makes sense in this day and age.

Well...your hands are on it...but there is a distinct lack of cheetobility there....

in fact...I question whether it's yours in the first place and not some cheesy contrivance :eusa_eh:

I have lots of cheetobility, thank you very much.

According to Factcheck.org....it's faux....a processed cheesefood product with a stiff application of flourescent orange dust designed to cleverly disguise it's less-than-sturdy nature: velveeta.

Velveetability is NOT cheetobility.

Look sweetcheeks, you gotta see the whole package.
MountainMan is similar to hillbilly
What we have here is a MountainMan cheeto
which is cheetobility when you contract the words. Try and keep up.

Forum List

Back