Proper Protocol

If we're playing poker, the phone is off and we're really at the club, in the back room, nailing some woman who's not you...

Of course it's not me.

I'm classier than that.

And I don't share. So if there are multiple people, as evidenced by the term "we", it definitely isn't me there with y'all.

All that's missing is Dilloduck and his double entendres! :lol:

You know that will bring him, right?

You rang ?

Its_Alive_logo.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Look sweetcheeks, you gotta see the whole package.
MountainMan is similar to hillbilly
What we have here is a MountainMan cheeto
which is cheetobility when you contract the words. Try and keep up.

Ohhhh, you're calling her "sweetcheeks" now?

And you just said I was the only one for you. *sob* :(

And I come home and find that he's been playin' instead of workin'.... A fine thing....

Don't be jealous, it's unbecoming of you.

I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine and the subject of text messaging came up.

So I have a question for the men here specifically:

If you are at a poker game, playing pool with your buddies (or some other such manly activity with your peers), and your wife/girlfriend/lover (at least one of them) sends you explicitly erotic/sexual text messages - do you show them to all your friends there (or at least read the messages to them)?

And at what point are you not considered "whipped" but are instead considered a "stud" when you leave the aforementioned activity to go to the one who is messaging you?

GREAT QUESTIONS! :clap2:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! DAMN! How did I miss this yesterday? :lol:

Looking forward to reading the answers.... really looking forward to it! :D

I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine and the subject of text messaging came up.

So I have a question for the men here specifically:

If you are at a poker game, playing pool with your buddies (or some other such manly activity with your peers), and your wife/girlfriend/lover (at least one of them) sends you explicitly erotic/sexual text messages - do you show them to all your friends there (or at least read the messages to them)?

And at what point are you not considered "whipped" but are instead considered a "stud" when you leave the aforementioned activity to go to the one who is messaging you?

GREAT QUESTIONS! :clap2:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! DAMN! How did I miss this yesterday? :lol:

Looking forward to reading the answers.... really looking forward to it! :D
You were probably too busy caring for others. :)

Forum List

Back