Proper Protocol

Phoenix

fideli certa merces
Apr 10, 2009
out of the ashes
I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine and the subject of text messaging came up.

So I have a question for the men here specifically:

If you are at a poker game, playing pool with your buddies (or some other such manly activity with your peers), and your wife/girlfriend/lover (at least one of them) sends you explicitly erotic/sexual text messages - do you show them to all your friends there (or at least read the messages to them)?

And at what point are you not considered "whipped" but are instead considered a "stud" when you leave the aforementioned activity to go to the one who is messaging you?

Most guys don't share those messages.

You are whipped if it's your GF or wife you are going to see. You are a stud if it's some hottie you met a week ago and aren't in a committed relationship with.

If they are merely erotic, and you leave, you are whipped.
If they are completely sexual, as in "Come over so you can fuck me into double digit orgasms again", that's more of the stud factor, and just begs to be shared.

I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine and the subject of text messaging came up.

If you are at a poker game, playing pool with your buddies (or some other such manly activity with your peers), and your wife/girlfriend/lover (at least one of them) sends you explicitly erotic/sexual text messages - do you show them to all your friends there (or at least read the messages to them)?

And at what point are you not considered "whipped" but are instead considered a "stud" when you leave the aforementioned activity to go to the one who is messaging you?

Doesn't the "whipped" come into effect AFTER you return home after sharing said texts...?

If they are merely erotic, and you leave, you are whipped.
If they are completely sexual, as in "Come over so you can fuck me into double digit orgasms again", that's more of the stud factor, and just begs to be shared.

So, ummmm ... what are you doing later? :eusa_whistle:

It really depends on the context of the text for both your questions.

I personally wouldn't share it because I consider those things private.

You are always whipped if you are in the middle of poker/pool/ect and you take off on your buddies for a booty call. IMO

Forum List

Back