Proper Protocol

Another question -

At what point does it become cruel and unusual punishment for one person to keep "sexting" another person when the first person knows that the second person will at the very least become distracted and at the most may perhaps embarrass themselves in front of friends/family/co-workers?

When the person is in church.

Got a buddy who gets a woody in church frequently. So you sayin' that's a bad thing? :lol:

Is he the priest?, and is it the choir boys that excite him?

You don't show any of them, though perhaps you mention to a real good friend in discretion that you got a fire hot email from your girlfriend.

You are not whipped in the slightest for not saying a thing. Being whipped is planning a night out with the guys but canceling because she wants you to take her to a flower show.

Seriously? Women ask men to go to flower shows? :eusa_eh:

I wouldn't even go to a flower show ...

I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine and the subject of text messaging came up.

So I have a question for the men here specifically:

If you are at a poker game, playing pool with your buddies (or some other such manly activity with your peers), and your wife/girlfriend/lover (at least one of them) sends you explicitly erotic/sexual text messages - do you show them to all your friends there (or at least read the messages to them)?

And at what point are you not considered "whipped" but are instead considered a "stud" when you leave the aforementioned activity to go to the one who is messaging you?

I take it in moderation. I would not brag to my buddies. At the same time, I would text back that I will be there shortly. Then I would be graceful when leaving the aforementioned activity. I don’t think that it shows that one is whipped or a stud if he cares enough about his wife, girlfriend, or lover for him to tend to her needs within reason. I guess that it all depends on the specific circumstances and relationships involved.

I take it in moderation. I would not brag to my buddies. At the same time, I would text back that I will be there shortly. Then I would be graceful when leaving the aforementioned activity. I don’t think that it shows that one is whipped or a stud if he cares enough about his wife, girlfriend, or lover for him to tend to her needs within reason. I guess that it all depends on the specific circumstances and relationships involved.

You wouldn't tell your buddies anything, you'd return the text and you'd leave, but not squeal your tires on the way out?

:cool:

You wouldn't tell your buddies anything, you'd return the text and you'd leave, but not squeal your tires on the way out?

No. I would not tell my buddies anything beyond something along these lines: “I’m sorry but an important matter has come up. I need to leave after this hand (assuming that I am playing cards with my buddies). I had fun and hope to make it to our next get-together.”

I would not squeal my tires on the way out, but I would naturally and certainly show care, compassion, and passion (as warranted) once I arrive.

;)

No. I would not tell my buddies anything beyond something along these lines: “I’m sorry but an important matter has come up. I need to leave after this hand (assuming that I am playing cards with my buddies). I had fun and hope to make it to our next get-together.”

I would not squeal my tires on the way out, but I would naturally and certainly show care, compassion, and passion (as warranted) once I arrive.

;)

I'd fuck her brains out.
then cuddle.

:lol:

Forum List

Back