Proper Protocol

I don't go into saunas (too stifling - makes my asthma act up).

But if I did, I would carry my phone in my sack.

So why did you ask about a sauna?

The OP was supposing a scenario ... I love scenarios, don't you? Anyway, in this scenario, you're doing manly stuff with your manly man friends and your wife/gf/lover (at least one of them) is texting (sexting) you. How do you handle it? What is your SOP for such an occurrence?

Then the secondary question was in regards to being whipped, with a later follow up of when is it cruel and unusual.

Tell us your story xotoxi. Give us the word of xotoxi on this matter. Please. :eusa_pray:

I don't go into saunas (too stifling - makes my asthma act up).

But if I did, I would carry my phone in my sack.

So why did you ask about a sauna?

The OP was supposing a scenario ... I love scenarios, don't you? Anyway, in this scenario, you're doing manly stuff with your manly man friends and your wife/gf/lover (at least one of them) is texting (sexting) you. How do you handle it? What is your SOP for such an occurrence?

Then the secondary question was in regards to being whipped, with a later follow up of when is it cruel and unusual.

Tell us your story xotoxi. Give us the word of xotoxi on this matter. Please. :eusa_pray:

I was just asking about sauna, because some people (the Finnish, for example) find spending time in the sauna to be a manly activity.

I suppose, I could have also said clothes shopping.

I was just asking about sauna, because some people (the Finnish, for example) find spending time in the sauna to be a manly activity.

Quit avoiding the question! You're under oath - give us the word! :evil:

And clothes shopping isn't a manly thing - not with yer buddies. Then it's just ... well, just ... wrong.

Last edited:

And clothes shopping isn't a manly thing - not with yer buddies. Then it's just ... well, just ... wrong.

Men do have to clothes shop now and then.
Fortunately I have daughters to pick out my clothes for me.

It depends on what clothes shopping you mean.

Underpants - not manly.

Red Sox team jerseys and hats - manly.

It depends on what clothes shopping you mean.

Underpants - not manly.

Red Sox team jerseys and hats - manly.

Ok - what if the underpants have superheroes on them?

And the team jerseys and hats are ... I don't know - some really lame team?

You know, you could just answer the original questions. This is important research and crucial advice/information for us womenfolk.

You know, you could just answer the original questions. This is important research and crucial advice/information for us womenfolk.

So you want to know what the Word of Xotoxi is in response to the question: "If you are at a poker game, playing pool with your buddies (or some other such manly activity with your peers), and your wife/girlfriend/lover (at least one of them) sends you explicitly erotic/sexual text messages - do you show them to all your friends there (or at least read the messages to them)?"

The Word of Xotoxi is as follows...

Xotoxi said:
I cannot receive text messages on my phone because I have blocked all incoming texts.

Hopefully this is helpful for all the fine ladies out there.

So you want to know what the Word of Xotoxi is in response to the question: "If you are at a poker game, playing pool with your buddies (or some other such manly activity with your peers), and your wife/girlfriend/lover (at least one of them) sends you explicitly erotic/sexual text messages - do you show them to all your friends there (or at least read the messages to them)?"

Xotoxi said:
I cannot receive text messages on my phone because I have blocked all incoming texts.

*sigh*

If I wanted somebody to give me a hard time, I could've just called my brother. :doubt:

Never mind. You've created a humongous bandwidth footprint and wasted people's valuable time to tell us that you can't receive text messages. As if we had your number.

The question was a hypothetical one. If you got hypothetical texts on your hypothetical phone from your hypothetical wife/gf/lover when you are engaged in some hypothetical manly endeavor with your most masculine hypothetical friends - what is the appropriate way to deal with it? Hypothetically.

Xotoxi said:

*sigh*

If I wanted somebody to give me a hard time, I could've just called my brother. :doubt:

Never mind. You've created a humongous bandwidth footprint and wasted people's valuable time to tell us that you can't receive text messages. As if we had your number.

The question was a hypothetical one. If you got hypothetical texts on your hypothetical phone from your hypothetical wife/gf/lover when you are engaged in some hypothetical manly endeavor with your most masculine hypothetical friends - what is the appropriate way to deal with it? Hypothetically.

Okay...so if you want me to set foot into super-fantasy land where I had texting capabilities, and my partner did too, and I was a big enough douchebag to actually text, and I was hanging out with my "bro", who likely were also equally big douchebags, then I would probably share the message because that's what douchebags do.

But if it was me, I wouldn't share them.

Okay...so if you want me to set foot into super-fantasy land where I had texting capabilities, and my partner did too, and I was a big enough douchebag to actually text, and I was hanging out with my "bro", who likely were also equally big douchebags, then I would probably share the message because that's what douchebags do.

But if it was me, I wouldn't share them.

Thank you, I think.

Now was that so difficult? :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back