Proof the Russians "meddled " in the election

If I was a judge and this was a courtroom, I'd be dismissing your case and hitting you with sanctions for wasting the court's time.

I am Catholic, and I believe a lot of stuff without proof, like the resurrection of the body, transubstantiation, heaven, hell, purgatory, etc.

But politics, unlike religion, is supposed to be about something tangible you can prove.

You can't just say that Trump conspired with the Russians to win the election, repeat that accusation, over and over, and not have a shred of evidence to prove it.

And that's what you're doing, despite at least a half dozen attempts by me to get proof from you that any of this is true.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You're catholic and you want proof.

You know what? There will be proof. It will happen. And you will say you don't believe it for the same reason you say you do believe in imaginary gods and places - because you choose to.

Like I have said - willful ignorance.

:cuckoo:

More than 40 posts so far, and yet no proof that Trump or his people were collaborating with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary Clinton.

Is it possible they looked for proof, and couldn't find any?

That's the most probable explanation of this total lack of any proof we are seeing here.

Again, no proof is provided.

Oh please.

If I posted 25 links, you would whine about the source while not showing any proof except DREDGE. I have read Dredge. Its mostly garbage reprinted from other garbage sources. RWNJ news is basically a circle jerk and you know it.

I used to post links but I just don't much any more. I'm sick of spoon feeding the willfully ignorant RWNJs. Don't like it? Tough.
So, you still refuse to provide proof.

Provide proof of what you choose to believe.

Seriously. You have no right to expect me to respect your choice to believe silly myths and superstitions and then demand I cater to your demands.

You are truly ridiculous. Get lost.

:eusa_naughty:

I am Catholic, and I believe a lot of stuff without proof, like the resurrection of the body, transubstantiation, heaven, hell, purgatory, etc.

But politics, unlike religion, is supposed to be about something tangible you can prove.

You can't just say that Trump conspired with the Russians to win the election, repeat that accusation, over and over, and not have a shred of evidence to prove it.

And that's what you're doing, despite at least a half dozen attempts by me to get proof from you that any of this is true.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You're catholic and you want proof.

You know what? There will be proof. It will happen. And you will say you don't believe it for the same reason you say you do believe in imaginary gods and places - because you choose to.

Like I have said - willful ignorance.

:cuckoo:
So, what you're saying is that your belief that Trump and the Russians stole the election is a RELIGIOUS BELIEF for which NO PROOF IS REQUIRED.

How do I join your Church?

Do I have to tithe and do good works or does faith alone save?

Are coffee and donuts served after Sunday services?

If I'm going to join your Church, I want to have all the answers to these questions.

More than 40 posts so far, and yet no proof that Trump or his people were collaborating with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary Clinton.

Is it possible they looked for proof, and couldn't find any?

That's the most probable explanation of this total lack of any proof we are seeing here.

Hundreds of thousands of posts and not one that proves the superstition of purgatory, babies guilty of sin, magic smoke, magic water, yadda yadda.

You're more than ridiculous. You're pathetic.

Of you can say that the agencies can investigate the Trump associates colluded with the Russians in the investigation. The agencies have said the Russians interfered and that there is no doubt about that.

The investigations are, first, on Trump associates, and, two, if the evidence warrants, on the president.

You all repeated the Benghazi and uranium lies over and over.

Of you can say that the agencies can investigate the Trump associates colluded with the Russians in the investigation. The agencies have said the Russians interfered and that there is no doubt about that.

The investigations are, first, on Trump associates, and, two, if the evidence warrants, on the president.

You all repeated the Benghazi and uranium lies over and over.
Again, no proof is provided.

Again.

Of course you are. You are declaring victory before the investigation is wrapped up.

When people did that in the Benghazi investigations (all 8 of them), you were in denial. :lol:

Of course you are. You are declaring victory before the investigation is wrapped up.

When people did that in the Benghazi investigations (all 8 of them), you were in denial. :lol:
Obama, Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice lied about Benghazi, saying it was all about a video, when it wasn't.

That's a proven fact.

Another proven fact is that the Ambassador called for help and Obama did not send it.

And four men died because of it.

You are substituting your wishes, blackrook and ladexter, for the fact that the DOD, the intel agencies, and the feebs are investigating the connection of Trump sleeper agents and their collusion with Russia and other foreign governments. This now has gone far beyond just collusion in the election.
Except that after Dirty Bob Mueller's exhaustive investigation by Clinton Donors and Democreats, not ONE person in the Trump campaign was indicted for Russian Collusion.

THE DOG EATER THAT DIDN’T BARK: Why Did Obama Ignore Reports Of Russian Election Meddling?

Forum List

Back