Nationalist AND globalist. Yet another flip flop

Trump: "I'm a Nationalist and a Globalist"

I keep harping about his monumental hypocrisy and dishonesty in talking about OTHER businesses being forced back to the US when he refuses to do the same. Why does he get a pass on this?

Look at the link in my sig and tell me why its okay for him to be a globalist while ginning up the ignorant fools in his base?

He is demanding open borders for himself while lying to Americans about immigration. And then, of course, he backed down from both Mexico and Canada after China proved they own him and Merkel tried, in vain, to teach him.

1o1q4i.jpg

I keep harping about his monumental hypocrisy and dishonesty in talking about OTHER businesses being forced back to the US when he refuses to do the same. Why does he get a pass on this?

Look at the link in my sig and tell me why its okay for him to be a globalist while ginning up the ignorant fools in his base?

He is demanding open borders for himself while lying to Americans about immigration. And then, of course, he backed down from both Mexico and Canada after China proved they own him and Merkel tried, in vain, to teach him.

1o1q4i.jpg
why not? explain to the class your thought here.

1o1q4i.jpg

Well, in "fairness"to the orange clown, he can be excused since he has NO IDEA of what those 2 terms mean.......

1o1q4i.jpg

My thought?

Just what I wrote. He's a lying hypocrite.

He's so much of a globalist, he is using the office of the president to add to his own and his kids' bottom line. That's illegal but when that is finally addressed, you RWNJs will screech excuses, just as you are now.

Same with his apparent relationship with Russia/Pooting. You dummies said you preferred Pooting to your own president and that's who you voted for.

Damn froot loops. So terrified of really looking at what you've done to your own country.

its funny , these boneheads are going to be messed up , whining and crying all the President Trumps 8 years , And then a President Pence [yowza] --- [chuckle] . Just a polite comment !!

1o1q4i.jpg

My thought?

He's so much of a globalist, he is using the office of the president to add to his own and his kids' bottom line. That's illegal but when that is finally addressed, you RWNJs will screech excuses, just as you are now.

Same with his apparent relationship with Russia/Pooting. You dummies said you preferred Pooting to your own president and that's who you voted for.

Damn froot loops. So terrified of really looking at what you've done to your own country.
------------------------------------------------------- if anyone actually said that they preferred Mr. Putin as President they were saying that they preferred Mr. Putin over 'mrobama' Luddley !!

and heck , President Trump just spoke at the NRA Convention in Georgia , you shoulda heard it . It was a very Pro Gun speech as President Trump spoke about Americans GOD Given RIGHTS Luddley !!

1o1q4i.jpg

My thought?

dudette, it's called balance. you should look up the word.

1o1q4i.jpg

My thought?

------------------------------------------------------- if anyone actually said that they preferred Mr. Putin as President they were saying that they preferred Mr. Putin over 'mrobama' Luddley !!

Yep. RWNJs always side against their own country. Always.

1o1q4i.jpg

My thought?

No. Its called flip flopping and lying. About everything. And now, he has lied about this too.

1o1q4i.jpg

My thought?

when?

1o1q4i.jpg

My thought?

No. Its called flip flopping and lying. About everything. And now, he has lied about this too.
again, balance, look it up.

and heck , President Trump just spoke at the NRA Convention in Georgia , you shoulda heard it . It was a very Pro Gun speech as President Trump spoke about Americans GOD Given RIGHTS Luddley !!

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if he shit on the military, the men and women who gave their lives so we could have the 2nd Amendment. That's all you jerks know how to do.

Look at what he has already done to military and vets. And RWNJs are in favor of it.

SHAME ON YOU

It seems our resident Left doesn't apprehend the meaning of "keeping your opponents off balance".

1o1q4i.jpg

My thought?

Look it up?

Show me one place where drumpf said anything like that. All he ever said was nationalism good, globalism bad. IOW, he LIED to you and you swallowed it whole.

Now he has flip flopped AGAIN so you trumpkins suddenly believe he always said "balance".

You fools are just plain pathetic.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if he shit on the military, the men and women who gave their lives so we could have the 2nd Amendment. That's all you jerks know how to do.

Look at what he has already done to military and vets. And RWNJs are in favor of it.

SHAME ON YOU
oh share why don't you?

My thought?

Look it up?

Show me one place where drumpf said anything like that. All he ever said was nationalism good, globalism bad. IOW, he LIED to you and you swallowed it whole.

Now he has flip flopped AGAIN so you trumpkins suddenly believe he always said "balance".

You fools are just plain pathetic.
and that's where you are wrong. what he actually said was america first. nothing more and nothing less. Do you need an explanation on what that actually means?

1o1q4i.jpg

My thought?

----------------------------------------------------------------- it wasn't the country that Americans were against . It was 'mrobama' that Americans were and are against Luddley !!

Forum List

Back