Proof the Russians "meddled " in the election

So the far right crazies suggest the many, many federal investigations are equivalent to Springe or Rivera.

You guys are going to cry wretchedly a river of tears. :lol:
How many investigations is "many, many" investigations.

Also, did President Obama launch this investigation, or someone else in his administration?

What was the probable cause to issue warrants and wire taps?

Or was any of that done?
You not an authority on any of this, and no one has to satisfy your needs on it.

Investigations were opened before and after the election and since the inauguration. You can look them up.
YOU look them up, I look at the Drudge Report every day and if there was any evidence that Trump or his people were in cahoots with the Russians, I would have seen it.
Not on Drudge you wouldn't.

The alt right knows that solid evidence will link the Trump campaign to the Russian collusion.

Then the country will face a massive problem.

Well, I asked for evidence, and so far you've refused to provide it.

Drudge links to EVERYTHING, including all the mainstream media sources like the New York Times and the Washington Post.

If there was evidence that Trump or his people were in cahoots with the Russians, Drudge would have linked to it.

So far, it's just a witch hunt, just like the Valerie Plame investigation, which ended up with a conviction of Scooter Libby for something else he supposedly did that had nothing to do with "outing" Valerie Plame. The man who actually did "out" Valerie Plame was never investigated.

What it looks like is an attempted coup d'etat against the President. That's illegal in most countries, could get you in front of a firing squad.

If and when the evidence convicts Trump and he is removed, the neo-fascist alt right may rise in armed rebellion.

Hold flying summary tribunals next to the community's cemeteries. That wills save much time and money.

RWNJs refuse to see what's right in front of them. Little by little, the evidence is piling up. Just like with Nixon and Reagan, the trumpkins will screech and holler but he WILL be impeached. Let's just hope he doesn't start that nuclear war he wants first.

So the far right crazies suggest the many, many federal investigations are equivalent to Springe or Rivera.

Also, did President Obama launch this investigation, or someone else in his administration?

Or was any of that done?
You not an authority on any of this, and no one has to satisfy your needs on it.

Investigations were opened before and after the election and since the inauguration. You can look them up.
YOU look them up, I look at the Drudge Report every day and if there was any evidence that Trump or his people were in cahoots with the Russians, I would have seen it.
Not on Drudge you wouldn't.

Matt Drudge is NOT a Trump fan. He would burn Trump's ass in a New York minute!

Gee, find me even one person that switched from Hillary to Trump over this. She was and is a crook.

Nope. I just posted a whole list of proof that she's not. And we already know he is a criminal.

But, what matters is what he and Pooting did to get him into a position he has NO business being in.

BREAKING NEWS.
The MSM has just confirmed these are the two Russian agents who stole the election from Hillary.
IMG_0587.JPG

It is believed these two were there American contacts.
IMG_0588.JPG

Last edited:
"Little by little, the evidence is piling up..." -- Luddly Neddite

Where is your evidence?

So far you have refused to provide ANY.

Or was any of that done?

Oh good grief.

:rolleyes:

"Little by little, the evidence is piling up..." -- Luddly Neddite

Where is your evidence?

So far you have refused to provide ANY.

Liar.

But, I don't read Dredge.

I also don't post facts for fools like you. Not anymore. I used to and there are plenty of my posts you could read. But, no -- not anymore.

Dredge?????

REALLY?????????

:cuckoo:

Or was any of that done?

Oh good grief.

:rolleyes:

Blackrook is correct, luddie. You haven't posted any credible evidence about anything. What you have posted Goebbels-esque propaganda from far akt-left hack sites.

You might try to actually read some of the linked articles on Drudge. He posts usually credible news stories from usually credible sources.

Lud has run blackrook and his defenders before him like a sheep dog herding its flock. There is no question at all the Russians interfered. The investigations are to find out which Americans aided them.

I am Catholic, and I believe a lot of stuff without proof, like the resurrection of the body, transubstantiation, heaven, hell, purgatory, etc.

But politics, unlike religion, is supposed to be about something tangible you can prove.

You can't just say that Trump conspired with the Russians to win the election, repeat that accusation, over and over, and not have a shred of evidence to prove it.

And that's what you're doing, despite at least a half dozen attempts by me to get proof from you that any of this is true.

Again, no proof is provided.

Oh please.

If I posted 25 links, you would whine about the source while not showing any proof except DREDGE. I have read Dredge. Its mostly garbage reprinted from other garbage sources. RWNJ news is basically a circle jerk and you know it.

I used to post links but I just don't much any more. I'm sick of spoon feeding the willfully ignorant RWNJs. Don't like it? Tough.

Have you run away from this thread, Luddly Neddite and JakeStarkey?

You should run, because right now your credibility is in tatters.

Again, no proof is provided.

Oh please.

If I posted 25 links, you would whine about the source while not showing any proof except DREDGE. I have read Dredge. Its mostly garbage reprinted from other garbage sources. RWNJ news is basically a circle jerk and you know it.

I used to post links but I just don't much any more. I'm sick of spoon feeding the willfully ignorant RWNJs. Don't like it? Tough.
So, you still refuse to provide proof.

Forum List

Back