Proof that "RACISM" still exist in the NFL

Explain why white QB's get to FAIL and FAIL and not lose their job?

Because they are still capable of their job.

Do you think, if a black player was better and would give them more wins, that a coach or owner would allow them to be fired because of the color of their skin?

The problem I have is when a black QB loses his starting job he is seen as damaged good and no other team wants him

A white guy loses his starting job and can go somewhere else and be a backup for 10 years

The black man is out of the league

Haloti Ngata hit Griffin directly at his right knee, twisting it in a way that damaged his ACL and LCL ligaments. Then, in 2015's second preseason game, he suffered a concussion. His health is the issue, not his race.

He hasn't been signed yet

Do you see that as based on race or based on questions about his knee?

Little of both

Apparently, RGIII's character was a big question for the Denver Broncos.
Report: Robert Griffin III's character was a concern for the Broncos

And Shanahan says it is not just the injuries that prevented him from succeeding.
from: Mike Shanahan: Injuries aren’t why RGIII has struggled last two years

"“I don’t think getting hurt has anything to do with it,” Shanahan said of RG3 on the Grant and Danny Show on 106.7 The Fan, via CSNWashington.com. “In college he didn’t have a route tree, didn’t have a playbook. That does take some time. … If you take a QB like that you must run the kind of system that allows them to be successful … I really believe Robert thought he was more of a drop back quarterback. He hasn’t done things the NFL asks you to do. It does take some growing pains. You better really work on it inside and out.”"

The guys got a point

He has a point that mobile "run & gun" type QBs have a shorter shelf life. If a QB is a pocket passer or play action with a simple roll out, an injury or age does not take its toll as much. A "Run & Gun" QB having a nagging injury can't what they hired him to do.

The NFL is not racist. I have no doubt there may be a few racists in it, but the organization and system are fan.

Think about the owners and coaches. Fewer wins means financial losses and employment problems. If they think a player can help them win, they will keep him. Black, white, yellow, or wearing a pink mohawk. Winning is all that matters.

Matt Flynn is was white as wonder bread, paid big money and lost his job to Russell Wilson before the first game that year.Oh, Russell Wilson is uhhhh black.

Just sayin.

There are a lot more reasons than ONE that RGIII lost his job. Also, it turned out that Cousins completed a great season.

Cousins turned out to be a top 5 QB in the NFL.

2015 NFL Player Passing Stats - National Football League - ESPN

The guys got a point

He has a point that mobile "run & gun" type QBs have a shorter shelf life. If a QB is a pocket passer or play action with a simple roll out, an injury or age does not take its toll as much. A "Run & Gun" QB having a nagging injury can't what they hired him to do.

The NFL is not racist. I have no doubt there may be a few racists in it, but the organization and system are fan.

Think about the owners and coaches. Fewer wins means financial losses and employment problems. If they think a player can help them win, they will keep him. Black, white, yellow, or wearing a pink mohawk. Winning is all that matters.

Matt Flynn is was white as wonder bread, paid big money and lost his job to Russell Wilson before the first game that year.Oh, Russell Wilson is uhhhh black.

Just sayin.

There are a lot more reasons than ONE that RGIII lost his job. Also, it turned out that Cousins completed a great season.

thats a little bit different.I saw wilson in a pre season game here in kc against the chiefs his first year as a starter.I got to see him perform long before he played in his first pre regular season game.after i saw him play in that game i said back then-man this guy is great,he is going to be a hall of famer some day.

He threw a pass deep down the field on third and long putting it only where the receiver could catch it between double coverage.He just made your mouth drop open.very few quarterbacks can throw a ball deep down the field accurate like that.the seahawks had no choice but to make him the starter over matt flynn.It was obvious he was a hall of famer in the making.

I did not understand it at the moment when he said this a but a buddy of mine during the draft when he was watching it he was telling me he was saying to the tv screen during the draft in the third round when wilson was still available he was saying-there he is for the taken,take him,take him. this buddy of mine knew the greatness that was in him that other teams didnt see somehow.HE should be a GM of a team.

plus look at vinnie testeverde.he was given chance after chance for several years despite what a screwup he was his first several years in the beginning.when has a black quarterback been given chance after chance like that? i cant recall. I also cant recall when a quarterback was a screwup like tony romo or jay cutler to be allowed to play for so many years despite being such a major screwup year after year but never lose their starting job. name one black quarterback who was a screwup like those two but kept their job for so many years and was given chance after chance.I cant recall one.

Here is the ultimate proof racism exists in football.the fact that art shell was the first black coach ever given a chance to be a head coach and that did not come until the early 90's and ray rhodes got fired as green bays coach his first season even though he went a respectable 8-8 is all the proof in the world racism exists in the NFL,that black QB's and coachs are on a much shorter lease than a white boy.

The guys got a point

Just sayin.

thats a little bit different.I saw wilson in a pre season game here in kc against the chiefs his first year as a starter.I got to see him perform long before he played in his first pre regular season game.after i saw him play in that game i said back then-man this guy is great,he is going to be a hall of famer some day.

He threw a pass deep down the field on third and long putting it only where the receiver could catch it between double coverage.He just made your mouth drop open.very few quarterbacks can throw a ball deep down the field accurate like that.the seahawks had no choice but to make him the starter over matt flynn.It was obvious he was a hall of famer in the making.

I did not understand it at the moment when he said this a but a buddy of mine during the draft when he was watching it he was telling me he was saying to the tv screen during the draft in the third round when wilson was still available he was saying-there he is for the taken,take him,take him. this buddy of mine knew the greatness that was in him that other teams didnt see somehow.HE should be a GM of a team.

plus look at vinnie testeverde.he was given chance after chance for several years despite what a screwup he was his first several years in the beginning.when has a black quarterback been given chance after chance like that? i cant recall. I also cant recall when a quarterback was a screwup like tony romo or jay cutler to be allowed to play for so many years despite being such a major screwup year after year but never lose their starting job. name one black quarterback who was a screwup like those two but kept their job for so many years and was given chance after chance.I cant recall one.

Here is the ultimate proof racism exists in football.the fact that art shell was the first black coach ever given a chance to be a head coach and that did not come until the early 90's and ray rhodes got fired as green bays coach his first season even though he went a respectable 8-8 is all the proof in the world racism exists in the NFL,that black QB's and coachs are on a much shorter lease than a white boy.

Shorten the lease... save a tree.

a fact that as a Cowboy fan you have something you should be VERY proud of.

2016 Dallas Cowboys preseason schedule opens at Rams on ESPN

12920377_10153365710130981_8828501065758875218_n.jpg

I used to hate your Cowboys with a passion but Jerry Jones was very instrumental in getting the Rams back to LA that I cant hate the cowboys anymore and will have to wish them welll other than when they play my Rams of course.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back