PROOF that gun Bans Dont Solve Crime or Prevent Massacres.

Lol, its not a picture of Hitler, you stupid shithead.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Poor JoeB. I wonder, does he have guano for brains?

Still butt-hurt I made you look stupid, eh?

Mah butt is fine, Joe! How's your pre-occupation with men's penises?

Leftists think .... er, scratch that. Leftists believe that name calling in lieu of making a valid argument somehow produces butt hurt. Leftists are good for a laugh. I did notice that you continue to dodge the conversation.

You thought Axeldork was Hitler and then call me stupid. Irony ... not just the opposite of wrinkly! :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Poor JoeB. I wonder, does he have guano for brains?

Mah butt is fine, Joe! Leftists think .... er, scratch that. Leftists believe that name calling in lieu of making a valid argument somehow produces butt hurt. Leftists are good for a laugh. I did notice that you continue to dodge the conversation.

You thought Axeldork was Hitler and then call me stupid. Irony ... not just the opposite of wrinkly! :lol:

Actually, the Crazy Paul-bot who uses that Avi said "Mein Furher" on the caption, I guess he thinks Axelrod is hitler...

Not that I care, Jim is really your side's problem, he's the kind of inmate that has taken over the Right Wing Asylum.

You're valid argument was that we just needed to put Paul Blart Mall Cop in the schools, and things would be fine.

As opposed to getting guns out of the hands of crazy people to start with, which is WHAT EVERY OTHER COUNTRY has done.

There is peace, and most IRA action was I'm Northern Ireland, which is I'm the UK. I have lived here 16 years and there has been no IRA trouble.

So you left Ireland because of the IRA, but you arent worried about guns?

Yeah, right.

What part of 'I live in Ireland' threw you?

Your babling response, " IRA action was I'm Northern Ireland, which is I'm the UK" seemed to have an ommision of the word 'why' as in " IRA action was I'm Northern Ireland, which is why I'm the UK".

If you could try to be more lucid and sober maybe people wouldnt misunderstand what you are trying to say.

Mah butt is fine, Joe! Leftists think .... er, scratch that. Leftists believe that name calling in lieu of making a valid argument somehow produces butt hurt. Leftists are good for a laugh. I did notice that you continue to dodge the conversation.

Actually, the Crazy Paul-bot who uses that Avi said "Mein Furher" on the caption, I guess he thinks Axelrod is hitler...

1. I am not a Baul-bot. 2. Axelrod's methods and beliefs are very similar to a Nazi, and I found it amusing that his little mustache had a similarity to Hitlers. 3. Fuck you, stupid bitch.

Not that I care, Jim is really your side's problem, he's the kind of inmate that has taken over the Right Wing Asylum.

At least I am not a lying hypocrital fraud like you are. That you think I am a loon is proof I am rational.

You're valid argument was that we just needed to put Paul Blart Mall Cop in the schools, and things would be fine.

As opposed to getting guns out of the hands of crazy people to start with, which is WHAT EVERY OTHER COUNTRY has done.

Again you tell another bald faced LIE. Thailand and Isreal have armed faculty which is what prompted the NRA and other gun rights advocates to point out their success and suggest we emulate it.

In response all the leftard gun grabbing whores like you can do is tell one moreBig Lie after another in the hopes of keeping the public ignorant about effective solutions.

Again, in case you missed it; eat shit, bitch.

As you did. :lol:

Everyone figures a guy with a picture of Hitler on his avatar is best ignored...

You're valid argument was that we just needed to put Paul Blart Mall Cop in the schools,

That is a lie, those continue to be your words not mine. Why don't you get what I actually posted, Joe?

and things would be fine.

Another lie. I never claimed 'things would be fine'. Again, your words not mine.

Try responding to what I actually wrote instead of what you wanted me to write.

Ban guns and which of the following groups won't be able to get guns?:

cops, law abiding citizens, bad guys, loons.

So you left Ireland because of the IRA, but you arent worried about guns?

Yeah, right.

Your babling response, " IRA action was I'm Northern Ireland, which is I'm the UK" seemed to have an ommision of the word 'why' as in " IRA action was I'm Northern Ireland, which is why I'm the UK".

If you could try to be more lucid and sober maybe people wouldnt misunderstand what you are trying to say.

The problem is with your reading and comprehension, no one else had this problem. 'I live in Ireland' is pretty simple.

Last edited:

The problem is with your reading and comprehension, no one else had this problem. 'I live in Ireland' is pretty simple.

In the text I quoted you said you were norhtern Ireland, and maybe you have some delusion that you are, I dont know.

I simply made the mistake of trying to make sense of your drunken babbling.

I know better now.

In the top ten states for gun murder in 2011, the majority are southern states with lax gun laws. Data from the FBI, who couldn't get the information from Florida and Alabama.

The 10 trigger-happiest states in America - latimes.com

Meaning absolutely nothing at all.

There are two problems with these Southern states. They either have large urban ares who impose gun control laws and restrictions, or who have a high population of families who have long been engaged in crime. For example S Carolina is rated #22 in best gun control laws by the Brady fascists, and Maryland is rated #8. And yet that doesnt do them much good at all.

Mississippi has crime that overflows from Memphis and New Orleans plus the Dixie Mafia in Biloxi.

But no matter how you paint these stats there is nothing to indicate that tighter gun control laws would improve anything, and there is much to suggest things would get much worse such as the failure of gun control to work where it is being implmented and the criminal outreach of the urban crime syndicates would expand.

So meanwhile, fuck off.

In the top ten states for gun murder in 2011, the majority are southern states with lax gun laws. Data from the FBI, who couldn't get the information from Florida and Alabama.

There are two problems with these Southern states. They either have large urban ares who impose gun control laws and restrictions, or who have a high population of families who have long been engaged in crime. For example S Carolina is rated #22 in best gun control laws by the Brady fascists, and Maryland is rated #8. And yet that doesnt do them much good at all.

Mississippi has crime that overflows from Memphis and New Orleans plus the Dixie Mafia in Biloxi.

But no matter how you paint these stats there is nothing to indicate that tighter gun control laws would improve anything, and there is much to suggest things would get much worse such as the failure of gun control to work where it is being implmented and the criminal outreach of the urban crime syndicates would expand.

So meanwhile, fuck off.

Rational gun control laws would preclude you from owning guns if your posts are any indication. That would be a good thing.

In the text I quoted you said you were norhtern Ireland, and maybe you have some delusion that you are, I dont know.

I simply made the mistake of trying to make sense of your drunken babbling.

I know better now.

There is peace, and most IRA action was I'm Northern Ireland, which is I'm the UK.

I see now, the spelling error threw you, my apologies.

A rational proposal.

Since there are millions of the assault rifles out there, and a house to house search for these abominations is out of the question, here is one way of getting them off of the streets.

1. Require the same license for an assault weopon, any semi-automatic with a clip of over six shots, or gun designed for war, as for a fully automatic weapon. You are caught with said gun outside of your home, the gun is confiscated and destroyed, you go to jail, and have a felony count on your record.

You sell or give such a weopon to anyone without said license, you both have felony counts on your record.

2. You store your guns irresponsibly, any type of gun, and someone takes it and commits a crime with it, you own that crime.

If you ban guns then the only people who would be able to defend themselves would be the bad guys and loons because they'd be the only ones with guns. Except for the cops, who would get there after the bad guys and loons had their way.

Is banning guns a leftist means of population control?

Leftist thinking is warped.

I live in Ireland where there is strict gun control. Most of the police do not carry guns. We do not sit around worrying about who has guns and who does not.

In America cops, good guys, bad guys and loons can have (or can get their hands on) guns.

Out of that group idiot leftists want to take them away from the good guys.

Yeah, you folks run with that.

I give you an example of a society that functions well with very few guns, and you give me a stupid reply. Typical.

So meanwhile, fuck off.

Rational gun control laws would preclude you from owning guns if your posts are any indication. That would be a good thing.

Awww, did I make you cross little toady by disagreeing with you?

Fuck off.

So meanwhile, fuck off.

Awww, did I make you cross little toady by disagreeing with you?

Fuck off.

Are you this tough with men too ?

The country with the lowest gun crime in the world is Switzerland. It requires everyone of age to own, and practice with assault weapons. Carrying the weapons is encouraged by the government and it is quite common to see a couple out bicycling and stopping in at a local rest stop with assault rifles strapped on their backs. They have no gun crime at all and their violent crime is as low as it can get.

They don't have people shooting up the mall or the school because there are any number of people that would kill anyone who tried such a thing.

Guns make for a polite society.....

Forum List

Back