Don't Allow Yourself To Be Lulled Into The Bullshit

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
that they only want "sensible gun control"...

Diane Feinstein, regarding Senate action on guns in the 90's: "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them . . . Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."

Exactly.

They want a ban so that people cant fight back when they get to their 'hard solutions'.

What the knee jerk idiots don't seem to understand is that this is not a gun issue but rather a mental health issue.

This guy had a history of mental illness. His mother made one mistake after another raising this kid and it culminated in violence.

She taught him how to shoot so ultimately she is responsible.

For Christ's sake who is stupid enough to teach a mentally unstable kid how to shoot a gun anyway?

Taking guns away from everyone is not the answer. 99.9999999999% of gun owners, even those that own so called assault rifles, will never take a life with a gun.

His mother made one mistake after another raising this kid ...

BS. You know nothing of the kind.

Yes, and she bought the guns. But, I thought the guns nuts say guns in the home will keep you safe. Make up your mind.

Diane Feinstein, regarding Senate action on guns in the 90's: "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them . . . Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."

Progressive can only fill their mass graves with unarmed citizens, the armed ones tend to fight back and that stops them

Where is the evidence that Nancy Lanza "made one mistake after another raising this kid"???

Friend: Nancy Lanza was 'very devoted' to her sons - TODAY News

Nancy Lanza Feared She Was ‘Losing’ Her Son, Said He Was ‘Getting Worse,’ ‘Burning Himself With A Lighter’ | Mediaite

Nancy Lanza had considered moving with her son to Wash. state, friend says - The Washington Post

Nancy Lanza, Peter Lanza Divorce Documents Reveal Details About Adam Lanza's Parents

The mistake she made was buying guns, having guns out in the open so that one could be used against her. Same with the grandfather of one of the Columbine shooters. And, he said he would do the same and had no intention of locking his guns away from his other grand kids.

OTOH, if your guns are locked away, you have little defense against an intruder. Or, do you just say, "Okay Bad Guy, stay there while I go unlock the gun cabiniet and load a gun".

Last edited:

Yes, and she bought the guns. But, I thought the guns nuts say guns in the home will keep you safe. Make up your mind.

We have ,they do,but just like everything else in life,there are no guaranties.

Progressive can only fill their mass graves with unarmed citizens, the armed ones tend to fight back and that stops them

Nancy Lanza was armed to the teeth.

We can and will get these assault weopons off the streets.

1. You own an assault weopon, you have to get the same license as someone that has a fully automatic weopon. You are caught outside your home with said weopon, and no license, the weopon is confiscated and destroyed, you go to jail and have a felony offense on your record.

2. You store your guns irresponsibly, any kind of gun, and it is taken and used in a crime, you own that crime.

3. There is early intervention for the mentally ill. Irregardless of the ability to pay. Much less costly to our society than what we have seen in the past decade.

Add to that, background checks at gun shows and some sort of on line check. Currently, 40+% of gun sales have no background checks and known foreign terrorists can legally buy guns in the US.

Senator Feinstein when President of the Board of Supervisors was on scene when Dan White (remember the "Twinkie defense") shot and killed Supervisor Harvey Milk and Mayor George Moscone.

When I was in High School we were required to take Driving Training. A part of that training was an hour long film, "Signal 30" a very sobering film.

See: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKFOFxWMNxo]Signal 30 - Full Version / Educational Driving Safety Film - YouTube[/ame]
[you will need to sign in to view this video]

or, watch this:

Signal 30 (Part I) : Highway Safety Films, Inc. : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

This film has an effect on everyone who watched it; I doubt though that the impact was as powerful as was the scene upon which Sen Feinstein witnessed. So don't judge, until you've walked in someone's shoes.

We can and will get these assault weopons off the streets.

1. You own an assault weopon, you have to get the same license as someone that has a fully automatic weopon. You are caught outside your home with said weopon, and no license, the weopon is confiscated and destroyed, you go to jail and have a felony offense on your record.

2. You store your guns irresponsibly, any kind of gun, and it is taken and used in a crime, you own that crime.

3. There is early intervention for the mentally ill. Irregardless of the ability to pay. Much less costly to our society than what we have seen in the past decade.
I am sure these laws would stop someone who is willing to commit murder. I am sure a murderer would follow such laws. :doubt:

And you also don't allow children and retards access to those guns do you?

JOSEPH BIDEN, U.S. SENATOR FROM DELAWARE
“Banning guns is an idea whose time has come.”

JAN SCHAKOWSKY, U.S. REPRESENTATIVE FROM ILLINOIS
“I believe.....this is my final word......I believe that I'm supporting the Constitution of the
United States which does not give the right for any individual to own a handgun....”

JANET RENO, FORMER U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL
“The most effective means of fighting crime in the United States is to outlaw the possession of any type of firearm by the civilian populace.”

No Kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
- James Burgh

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
- Daniel Webster

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
- Author Unknown

"The philosophy of gun control: Teenagers are roaring through town at 90MPH, where the speed limit is 25. Your solution is to lower the speed limit to 20."
- Sam Cohen (inventor of the neutron bomb)

"The tragic history of civilian disarmament cries a warning against any systematic attempts to render innocent citizens ill-equipped to defend themselves from tyrant terrorists, despots or oppressive majorities,"
- Daniel Schmutter

"If the constitutional right to keep and bear arms is to mean anything, it must, as a general matter, permit a person to possess, carry and sometimes conceal arms to maintain the security of his private residence or privately operated business."
- David Prosser (Wisconsin Supreme Court justice)

"As a card-carrying member of the liberal media, producing this piece was an eye opening experience. I have to admit that I saw guns as inherently evil, violence begets violence, and so on. I have learned, however, that in trained hands, just the presence of a gun can be a real "man stopper." I am sorry that women have had to resort to this, but wishing it wasn't so won't make it any safer out there."
- Jill Fieldstein (CBS producer, Street Stories: Women and Guns)

"If you've got to resist, you're chances of being hurt are less the more lethal your weapon. If that were my wife, would I want her to have a .38 Special in her hand? Yeah."
- Dr. Arthur Kellerman (famous gun grabber)

"If gun laws in fact worked, the sponsors of this type of legislation should have no difficulty drawing upon long lists of examples of crime rates reduced by such legislation. That they cannot do so after a century and a half of trying -- that they must sweep under the rug the southern attempts at gun control in the 1870-1910 period, the northeastern attempts in the 1920-1939 period, the attempts at both Federal and State levels in 1965-1976 -- establishes the repeated, complete and inevitable failure of gun laws to control serious crime."
- Senator Orrin Hatch

"Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of citizens to keep and bear arms. ... the right of citizens to bear arms is just one more guarantee against arbitrary government, and one more safeguard against a tyranny which now appears remote in America, but which historically has proved to be always possible."
- Sen. Hubert Humphrey

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
- John F. Kennedy

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia,' 'the security of the nation,' and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms,' our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy... The Second Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason I believe the Second Amendment will always be important."
- John F. Kennedy

"Just as the First and Fourth Amendment secure individual rights of speech and security respectively, the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep and bear arms. This view of the text comports with the all but unanimous understanding of the Founding Fathers."
- Attorney General John Ashcroft

"There's no question that weapons in the hands of the public have prevented acts of terror or stopped them."
- Israeli Police Inspector General Shlomo Aharonisky

Mistake number one: Teaching a psycho retard how to load and shoot a gun
Mistake number two: Allowing said psycho retard free access to a gun.

How many other mistakes she made will be known shortly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw]From my Cold Dead Hands! - YouTube[/ame]

we now know it was all just theater

Forum List

Back