Proof that FOX News takes its viewers for morons

Why do you defend an obvious lie posted by a station that calls itself news?

Horrid, just horrid.

Except I can read and I know that 8.6 is less than 9.0.

I can read also and 8.6 is certainly less than 9.0. You and I get gold stars Zander.

TDM gets a raspberry because she's an idiot.

Any braindead idiot can certainly see that 8.6 is less than 9.0 on the chart.
Well, almost any braindead idiot.
Enter Truthmatters....

Well, thank Gawd for this thread, otherwise I never would have known that 8.6 < 9.0, just in case I ever saw that graphic.

Whew, close call.

I know. I am relieved as well. For a moment I thought Fox-News pulled a Dan Rather and whipped up some forged documents for national broadcast.

That is damning, simply damning.

:gives:

The last data point should be the LOWEST point on the graph - YOU THINK THAT'S AN HONEST MISTAKE you really are a sucker.

It's a two point scale, nutsack. How much do you expect .04 points to "jump," imbecile? Get back to Supersizing Happy Meals and STFU

Ahem... ".4" skidmark. And I'd expect "8.6" to fall somewhere below "8.8," fuckwit. Get back to masturbating to pictures of Toby Keith and STFU.

Imagine if the whole world talked like you, you fucking waste of life.

The last data point should be the LOWEST point on the graph - YOU THINK THAT'S AN HONEST MISTAKE you really are a sucker.

It's a two point scale, nutsack. How much do you expect .04 points to "jump," imbecile? Get back to Supersizing Happy Meals and STFU

Ahem... ".4" skidmark. And I'd expect "8.6" to fall somewhere below "8.8," fuckwit. Get back to masturbating to pictures of Toby Keith and STFU.

Imagine if the whole world talked like you, you fucking waste of life.

What a brilliant post. Do you French-kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?

Last edited:
Mark Foley Republican accused of sexually abusing boys.

fnc1.jpg

Last edited:
Horrid, just horrid.

Except I can read and I know that 8.6 is less than 9.0.

What does the line on the graph mean? Isn't it supposed to go with the NUMBERS or is it just for DECORATION? Should FOX News have learned about this shit in 8th grade - how to make a plot?

To me, it looks like they made a mistake on part of the graphic. I still know that the unemployment rate dropped from 9.0 to 8.6.

Can you understand the following paragraph?

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!"

Same concept son. You need to lighten up.....

I read and understood every word. :lol:

Forum List

Back