Proof that FOX News takes its viewers for morons

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
15c116313e37e234a1aec41d5ec4ea6f.jpg

Horrid, just horrid.

Except I can read and I know that 8.6 is less than 9.0.

What does the line on the graph mean? Isn't it supposed to go with the NUMBERS or is it just for DECORATION? Should FOX News have learned about this shit in 8th grade - how to make a plot?

Horrid, just horrid.

Except I can read and I know that 8.6 is less than 9.0.

What does the line on the graph mean? Isn't it supposed to go with the NUMBERS or is it just for DECORATION? Should FOX News have learned about this shit in 8th grade - how to make a plot?

To me, it looks like they made a mistake on part of the graphic. I still know that the unemployment rate dropped from 9.0 to 8.6.

Can you understand the following paragraph?

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!"

Same concept son. You need to lighten up.....

To me, it looks like they made a mistake on part of the graphic.
Yeah - sure. You're a big sucker. They didn't make any mistakes, that graphic is exactly as they intended it.

I still know that the unemployment rate dropped from 9.0 to 8.6.

You don't get what PLOTS are actually FOR - do you?

Yeah, it's a conspiracy. Yeah, that's the ticket. :cuckoo:

What a discovery...
Fox could lose their broadcasting license over this.
All it would take would be one person to be offended
and file a complaint. :eusa_boohoo:

To me, it looks like they made a mistake on part of the graphic. I still know that the unemployment rate dropped from 9.0 to 8.6.

Can you understand the following paragraph?

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!"

Same concept son. You need to lighten up.....

Wow! I can read this AND I watch Fox News, defying both logic and explanation! I guess I must still be in the Fox "dumbing down" process.:lol:

look at them defending this.

How and why do you defend obvious propaganda?

They at the very least fucked up like grade school clowns.

We all know it was done as propaganda just like when republicans were falling like flies to sex scandals a few years back and Fox solved that one by merely labeling them as dems while reporting the stories.

Defending propaganda ?

REALLY?

you people have not one shred of morals left.

look at them defending this.

How and why do you defend obvious propaganda?

They at the very least fucked up like grade school clowns.

We all know it was done as propaganda just like when republicans were falling like flies to sex scandals a few years back and Fox solved that one by merely labeling them as dems while reporting the stories.

Defending propaganda ?

REALLY?

you people have not one shred of morals left.

You're a Lair and a Rasist !~!!!

The Fox corporate puppet show isn't worth the time to point out their small mistakes. Do Fox viewers believe economic history started with Obama and all that came before was peaches and cream? If so then they are stupid and Fox is merely playing to a choir of the stupid.

"Percentage of the current U.S. debt that was accumulated during Republican presidential terms: 71
Portion of debt-ceiling elevations since 1960 that have been signed into law by Republican presidents : 2/3
Percentage of profits American corporations paid in taxes in 1961 : 40.6 Today: 10.5
Portion of the increase in U.S. corporate profit margins since 2001 that come from depressed wages: 3/4
Percentage of Americans who say they did not have money to buy food at all times last year: 18.2
Percentage change in the median household wealth of white families since 2005 : -16 Of Hispanic families: -66 "

October 2011, page 15 (Harper's Magazine Index)

how many times do you have to be embarrassed by getting simple facts wrong before you inch one centemeter towards being an adult warrior?

What a strange Obsession for some people. Fox news

It could be a new psychiatric disorder.

Forum List

Back