MEDIA - STFU about Romney's $10k bet.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Hells-fire, you couldn't watch any news yesterday without someone droning on about Romney's "disconnect with the American people" by jokingly betting $10k in the debate...and how "regular folks" don't have $10k.

REALLY???

Give us a freakin break. The guy was making a general statement that people say all the time. "I bet you a $million that..."

Idiots.

Hells-fire, you couldn't watch any news yesterday without someone droning on about Romney's "disconnect with the American people" by jokingly betting $10k in the debate...and how "regular folks" don't have $10k.

REALLY???

Give us a freakin break. The guy was making a general statement that people say all the time. "I bet you a $million that..."

Idiots.

I guess the makes Newt a "media whore", because he jumped right on the bandwagon. :cool:

REALLY???

Idiots.

I guess the makes Newt a "media whore", because he jumped right on the bandwagon. :cool:

That he did...and so did Bachman.

Bet you a million dollars they will milk it for whatever they think it's worth;)

REALLY???

Idiots.

It's part and parcel with a long litany of some very weird behavior during the Presidential debates.

It's like none of these guys are ready for prime time..

REALLY???

Idiots.

It was funny, you know?

Forum List

Back