PROOF of Stolen Election

Spoiled, yes, more from the hate America crowd.

Americans, we give you life.

lol... i love my country so much that want every traitor who tried to overturn a legit election on jan 6th, to be held accountable.

you?

Yet they are both guilty of crimes.
Have they ^^^^^ been convicted of crimes? NOPE
Have they even been charged with a crime? NOPE

So what exactly are these crimes that you want Biden and Hillary charged for?

Yet they are both guilty of crimes.

Everyone sees that they are criminals

lol ...

trump libray books prison.jpg

No, because you are a attention begging troll who wants me to compile info you have already seen, so you can shit on it.

And yes, you want to suppress the vote.
Yiu are full of shit, sorry but preventing you from voting twice is not supressing the vote, and preventing you from voting is not suppressing the vote because you are an illegal alien

Destroying 30000 emais
Destroying cell phones
Destroying hard drives

Biden, accepting bribes frin the Ukraine and China
LOLOOLLOOLL
All alleged...... ^^^^^^^^^^^

At least this above speculation doesn't include the following actual FACTS.

1). Asking a foreign government, on recording, for help interfering with our 2020 election.
2). Stealing classified documents upon leaving the WH and storing me and destroying other documents that are part of the National Archive.
3). Inciting an insurrection and inciting a death wish for his own VP.

Now these ^^^^^^^ are real documented CRIMES.

LOLOOLLOOLL
All alleged...... ^^^^^^^^^^^

At least this above speculation doesn't include the following actual FACTS.

1). Asking a foreign government, on recording, for help interfering with our 2020 election.
2). Stealing classified documents upon leaving the WH and storing me and destroying other documents that are part of the National Archive.
3). Inciting an insurrection and inciting a death wish for his own VP.

Now these ^^^^^^^ are real documented CRIMES.
1, was never done, but they did impeach Trump on exactly that and it was shown the recording does not state what you pretend it says.

2. Stealing? Yet not charged or found guilty of

3. Insurrection, by offering the national guard to Nancy Pelosi and telling everyone to be peaceful. Insurrection my ass.

At least we now can see the Democrat party return to their tactics when they were the KKK

Alleged crimes by Hillary? Sorry, but those are all facts as stated under oath by multiple people

1, was never done, but they did impeach Trump on exactly that and it was shown the recording does not state what you pretend it says.

2. Stealing? Yet not charged or found guilty of

3. Insurrection, by offering the national guard to Nancy Pelosi and telling everyone to be peaceful. Insurrection my ass.

At least we now can see the Democrat party return to their tactics when they were the KKK

Alleged crimes by Hillary? Sorry, but those are all facts as stated under oath by multiple people
The denial is so SAD, even pathetic.

1). Of course he asked for help.
"Russia, if you are listening......"
Then. The President to Zelensky: "I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it."

2). He stole the Documents. FACT. You steal a car, and then they choose NOT to charge you, or the time hasn't come yet, to charge you. You STILL stole the car. Trump STOLE the classified documents. WOW>

3). Peaceful my ass. "Hang Mike Pence." There is way more to the NG story than trump just offering it to Nancy.

Yiu are full of shit, sorry but preventing you from voting twice is not supressing the vote, and preventing you from voting is not suppressing the vote because you are an illegal alien
I already told you: spare me your dog and pony show. You want to suppress the vote. We all know this. You know this. You just think this is the way you are supposed to act, now.

The denial is so SAD, even pathetic.

1). Of course he asked for help.
"Russia, if you are listening......"
Then. The President to Zelensky: "I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it."

2). He stole the Documents. FACT. You steal a car, and then they choose NOT to charge you, or the time hasn't come yet, to charge you. You STILL stole the car. Trump STOLE the classified documents. WOW>

3). Peaceful my ass. "Hang Mike Pence." There is way more to the NG story than trump just offering it to Nancy.

hahahahhahaha, pathetic and sad is you can't even quote trump

come on, show everybody the quote

yes pathetic, every way you democrats describe January 6th.

It is a shame that Democrats will never have the power they crave, the power they been cheating for, it would be nice for you to see what that kind of power does when it turns on it's own people, like you.

If the democrats ever gained the power they dream of, like their heros, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Castro, you petty ass democrats would all disappear in a night, they would kill their own, the petty democrats, first.

The President to Zelensky: "I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it."

hahahahhahaha, pathetic and sad is you can't even quote trump.
The quote I posted ^^^^^ was taken directly from the transcript of the phone call.
What part of the quote are you denying?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back