HUGE! Election Integrity Attorney Arrested After Revealing Sensitive Emails by Dominion Voting Systems

So the operations of the voting machines is such a secret that revealing it gets you arrested? This is an obvious attempt to suppress investigations into the 2020 election steal.

IMO?

She is mighty dumb, or doesn't know the Deep State history in this nation.

Dominion's assets used to be owned by Diebold. No one trusted Diebold anymore, because we have already have been down this road. . . and when you blow the whistle on this corruption. . .???

meh.

They squash you like a tomato bug, and STILL? It changes not a damn thing.

Whistleblower Hero is Threatened with Prison for Exposing Diebold​

One question to ask is whether it is a crime to attempt to stop a crime? In this case, Stephen Heller deserves a medal of gratitude instead of jail.

If society finds out about it, some folks will lose a bit of money, faith might be lost for a bit but they will just reorganize, and gaslight everyone, and carry on. . .

8juk9a.jpg

What the hell did she think was going to happen? :dunno:

Giving to a rural county political-fringie Sheriff the names, addresses, landline phones, and cell-phone contact information for every Dominion employee....from copier-room through new hire to CEO.....so that he could then put it on his world-wide web social media account it is not the responsible action of an officer-of-the-court. It is a grade of terrorism by fringie partisans.

If she thought the world needed to know about the cell-phone of the teenager hired to answer the phone, well, she should have either: 1. run it by the court; or 2. run it by the DOJ or the SOS of that state.

I hope Dominion's tort lawyers heat up her life and finances as an object lesson in responsible lawyering.
where is your proof of any of this, instead of giving us a rambling incoherent rant, tell us the story

why are you posting gibberish is you know so much,

I want to know what you know, telling someone to go off and search google is not an answer, that just shows you are making stuff up

tell us how all this happened,

Like I said, I did as you said, I googled it, the lawyer reported a crime to the police, you have more detail, go ahead and post it

"That is a lie. Would you be saying this if trump won the election with these "faulty" machines?
Well, notably, in 2020...Trump DID 'win' some states with those so-called 'faulty' machines. And yet, and yet......the J6Jackassery posits that those were the 'clean' elections. The ones that Trump won.

Yeah, me too. I don't get that either.

-------------------------------------------------
We're just about there now! :D
Yadda, yadda, yadda. In my humble opinion, such proclamations on this venue by any number of MAGA-hat Elmer Fudds is blowhardism. Keyboard commandos huff'n & puff'n.

Are any of the real J6 Jackasses who put their lives and their freedom on the line that day in 2021 actually posting here? Or are the Huffers & Puffers just Elmer Fudds who never went near Washington that day?

I dunno. Just askin'.

------------------------------------------------------------------
When did a private companies policy, become the law?
NTG, here's the deal. Documents that the court and the proceedings deemed as 'confidential' and the attorneys of both sides agreed were to be kept confidential until such time they were specifically ruled upon are 'protected' by agreement, between the judge, and the opposing attorneys. To then release them outside that circle is deemed 'illegal' as it disrupts the intent of measured judicial review.

Instead, this attorney who had privy to those documents gave them to a widely-recognized fringie nutjob Sheriff in a rural county who then posted the sensitive personal contact information of all employees of Dominion on his personal social media account with the intention to intimidate and cow Dominion.

It was a form of domestic terrorism and we can hope that Sheriff Dar Leaf of Barry County, Michigan, is charged or sued over some form of a 'privacy' issue. Leaf is a law enforcement leader in that county and in Michigan, and as such his hands must be, should be, clean in such matters. Instead, he likely intentionally broke the law by releasing these documents.

Goget'em, sic'em!

They won't because they are partners in crime.

Ah, good 'ol poster "Westwall". Again.

That earnest poster has a history of making some cockamamie conspiracist allegation on this venue.
But when queried to back up his words, to put his money where his mouth is.....well, he disappears. Jumps to another thread and avoids doing the responsible honorable adult thing and showing his proofs.
(witness, his skedaddle when asked to prove his allegation of Biden's illicit gain of "billions" of dollars.)

Likely ......or rather, I am of the opinion that he definitely.....does not have the necessary proofs. His contribution is merely a keyboard-enema of a grievance-filled fake and phony unhappy with the life he has constructed for he and his family.

Other than that, I am neutral on the abilities or the intentions of the poster 'Westwall'.
And wish him well. And that his life and his family's life can improve in the future.

"Like I said, I did as you said, I googled it, the lawyer reported a crime to the police, you have more detail, go ahead and post it"

Look, poster Elektra, it ain't my job to prove your allegations that the attorney did nothing wrong. You claim it, yet cannot back it up.

There is plenty of reportage on the matter. Google it.
Start first, I would recommend with the Detroit, Michigan, newspapers the Detroit Free Press, the Detroit News. And maybe the Lansing State Journal, headquartered in the State's Capitol city. It too may have relevant coverage. The information is out there for those have sincere intentions to be educated, and not merely spouting partisan-think polemics.

Do your homework. Do your due diligence, and be a responsible honorable and adult-like contributor to this venue.

Good luck and best wishes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The attorney's arrest:

The unauthorized (illegal?) release of documents:

Look, poster Elektra, it ain't my job to prove your allegations that the attorney did nothing wrong. You claim it, yet cannot back it up.
Look poster Chillicothe, it aint my job to prove your allegations that the attorney did anything wrong. You claim it, yet cannot back it up.

Chillicothe, we got something here in the good ole USA that states when you accuse the innocent, you must prove the guilt. The innocent dont prove their innocence, you prove the guilt.

Chillicothe, you got everything backwards, now do what you demand of others, back up your claim of guilt.

"...back up your claim of guilt."

My "claim"?

Umm, I am merely a disinterested reporter here. Offering to the forum reportage from news sources that reported the attorney was arrested for cause.

Didn't you....and others....claim she did nothing wrong? That she merely passed confidential docs outside of court rules to a known partisan fringie Sheriff?

BTW, good poster Elektra, and any other interested readers here, I attempted to assist poster Elektra in his homework. I offered a news link to this 'arrest' matter, and a backgrounder on Sheriff Dar Leaf's release of thousands of court-confidential papers onto his personal social media site.

In my opinion, his actions were a form of domestic terrorism. All the more reprehensible because he is, by his position as a county Sheriff, an officer-of-the-court with the sworn duty to follow the law.

IMO

My "claim"?

Umm, I am merely a disinterested reporter here. Offering to the forum reportage from news sources that reported the attorney was arrested for cause.

Didn't you....and others....claim she did nothing wrong? That she merely passed confidential docs outside of court rules to a known partisan fringie Sheriff?

BTW, good poster Elektra, and any other interested readers here, I attempted to assist poster Elektra in his homework. I offered a news link to this 'arrest' matter, and a backgrounder on Sheriff Dar Leaf's release of thousands of court-confidential papers onto his personal social media site.

In my opinion, his actions were a form of domestic terrorism. All the more reprehensible because he is, by his position as a county Sheriff, an officer-of-the-court with the sworn duty to follow the law.

IMO
a biased news article in a biased paper that stated, "attorney arrested" is not what you are claiming

~~~~~~

"The leaked documents about Dominion Voting Systems and operations reveal startling admissions by company officials, including the unlawful involvement of foreign nationals in the U.S. election infrastructure. Lambert’s arrest, under these circumstances, appears to be a calculated effort to intimidate and silence a prominent voice in the movement for electoral reform."
Why is Dominion and especially Democrat Neo-Marxists so frightened to allow this information to become public?
It appears that Democrats in general are becoming like Stalinist Russia more each day.
Sunshine is still the best disinfectant especially when it comes to politics. Democrat Neo-Marxists fear the transparency.

The rabid right has often claimed they have evidence which, after scrutiny, turns out to be a bogus claim. Why else would they send it to the most partisan, loud mouth representative on earth instead of a court of law that has jurisdiction in the matter.

Look poster Chillicothe, it aint my job to prove your allegations that the attorney did anything wrong. You claim it, yet cannot back it up.

Chillicothe, we got something here in the good ole USA that states when you accuse the innocent, you must prove the guilt. The innocent dont prove their innocence, you prove the guilt.

Chillicothe, you got everything backwards, now do what you demand of others, back up your claim of guilt.
She was arrested because she had a bench warrant for her arrest for failing to appear at a hearing. According to the OP's link.

"In a statement, the Marshals office said Lambert was arrested on “local charges.” A Michigan judge earlier this month issued a bench warrant for Lambert after she missed a hearing in her case, in which she’s charged with four felonies for accessing voting machines in a search for evidence of a conspiracy theory against Trump. Lambert had earlier, unsuccessfully, sued to overturn Trump’s loss in Michigan."

Not for leaking emails.

She was arrested because she had a bench warrant for her arrest for failing to appear at a hearing. According to the OP's link.

"In a statement, the Marshals office said Lambert was arrested on “local charges.” A Michigan judge earlier this month issued a bench warrant for Lambert after she missed a hearing in her case, in which she’s charged with four felonies for accessing voting machines in a search for evidence of a conspiracy theory against Trump. Lambert had earlier, unsuccessfully, sued to overturn Trump’s loss in Michigan."

Not for leaking emails.
yep, seems like there is a lot not told, like how would an attorney have access to the machines? Where were the machines, stuff like that, did she sneak, crawl, where black paint and come in at night,

Well, notably, in 2020...Trump DID 'win' some states with those so-called 'faulty' machines. And yet, and yet......the J6Jackassery posits that those were the 'clean' elections. The ones that Trump won.

Yeah, me too. I don't get that either.

-------------------------------------------------

Yadda, yadda, yadda. In my humble opinion, such proclamations on this venue by any number of MAGA-hat Elmer Fudds is blowhardism. Keyboard commandos huff'n & puff'n.

Are any of the real J6 Jackasses who put their lives and their freedom on the line that day in 2021 actually posting here? Or are the Huffers & Puffers just Elmer Fudds who never went near Washington that day?

I dunno. Just askin'.

------------------------------------------------------------------

NTG, here's the deal. Documents that the court and the proceedings deemed as 'confidential' and the attorneys of both sides agreed were to be kept confidential until such time they were specifically ruled upon are 'protected' by agreement, between the judge, and the opposing attorneys. To then release them outside that circle is deemed 'illegal' as it disrupts the intent of measured judicial review.

Instead, this attorney who had privy to those documents gave them to a widely-recognized fringie nutjob Sheriff in a rural county who then posted the sensitive personal contact information of all employees of Dominion on his personal social media account with the intention to intimidate and cow Dominion.

It was a form of domestic terrorism and we can hope that Sheriff Dar Leaf of Barry County, Michigan, is charged or sued over some form of a 'privacy' issue. Leaf is a law enforcement leader in that county and in Michigan, and as such his hands must be, should be, clean in such matters. Instead, he likely intentionally broke the law by releasing these documents.

Goget'em, sic'em!
Thank you for clearing that up.

Sheriff Leaf, is an elected official. Since 25% of the country keeps screaming about how secure our elections are, logic would then suggest the people in that county, elected Mr Leaf to be sheriff.

Forum List

Back