Proof of Obamunists 'WireTapping' Trump

Nope, you’ve been beaten over the head repeatedly with reports from the Department of Justice, Democrats and even Republicans who were shown the actual records — and they all confirm Trump was not spied on.

That you choose to remain ignorant despite the mountain of evidence the Trump was not surveilled is nothing but a reflection on your own personal tenacity to remain a low-information conservative imbecile.

Oh well, c’est la vie. :dunno:
You excel at ignoring the facts. The FBI has admitted that they had informants in regarding the Trump campaign. Clapper admitted that Trump was spied upon.

Get a life!
LOLOL

A poster who lies through his keyboard, tell me to get a life. :lmao:

What delicious irony.

Moron....

FACT CHECK: No, Clapper Has Not 'Admitted That There Was Spying' On Trump Campaign

Here's where Clapper comes in. What he has said in several interviews this week is that there are strictures on the way the FBI can use confidential informants. Other former national security officials tell NPR that sending an intermediary like Halper is a less aggressive way for FBI to try to learn from subjects in an investigation. That way, the bureau doesn't have to send special agents themselves who might flash their badges and let the people involved know the FBI was interested.​

What Clapper actually said...

"They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like ... what the Russians were doing," Clapper said on The View. "Trying to understand, 'Were the Russians infiltrating? Trying to gain access? Trying to gain leverage or influence?' Which is what they do."
...and you use NPR (a fucking liberal radio station) to "fact check". What a joke!

They were doing it from within the Trump campaign and without the knowledge of the Trump campaign. Don't be so arrogant as to tell me they weren't capturing both sides of any conversations that may have taken place.

I have some lakefront property in the Mojave Desert to sell you.

What an idiot you are.

What evidence has been produced that they were doing anything “within the campaign”, other than the tweets of the lying clown in the White House? Not one piece of evidence. Just the tweets of a liar and a conman.

You Trumpanzees sure get angry defending a man who lies to you, who is destroying your future and that of your country for his own personal gain, and who is shaming your country before the entire world.

"....Evelyn Farkas was essentially part of a disinformation campaign with Obama insiders spreading a fake DNC constructed story using false information. However, in addition to pushing the false Trump Russian conspiracy narrative, Farkas has knowledge of the outcome of the original pushing of the narrative leading to actual surveillance of the Trump team.

This bolsters the information already presented by Devin Nunes that an entirely separate network of surveillance, unrelated to the Russian conspiracy story, was directly targeting the candidacy of Trump and the post-election surveillance of the President Elect Trump-transition team."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

Isn't this fun?
Nothing said or repeated by Evelyn Farkas on 2 March 2017 was novel or ostensibly more revealing than the New York Times article published just before her interview, and Farkas described the actions of Washington operatives (not President Obama) to preserve extant intelligence about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election (not to spy on Donald Trump).

1) Paul Ryan says no evidence FBI informant spied on Trump's campaign.

You excel at ignoring the facts. The FBI has admitted that they had informants in regarding the Trump campaign. Clapper admitted that Trump was spied upon.

Get a life!
LOLOL

What delicious irony.

Moron....

FACT CHECK: No, Clapper Has Not 'Admitted That There Was Spying' On Trump Campaign

Here's where Clapper comes in. What he has said in several interviews this week is that there are strictures on the way the FBI can use confidential informants. Other former national security officials tell NPR that sending an intermediary like Halper is a less aggressive way for FBI to try to learn from subjects in an investigation. That way, the bureau doesn't have to send special agents themselves who might flash their badges and let the people involved know the FBI was interested.​

"They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like ... what the Russians were doing," Clapper said on The View. "Trying to understand, 'Were the Russians infiltrating? Trying to gain access? Trying to gain leverage or influence?' Which is what they do."
...and you use NPR (a fucking liberal radio station) to "fact check". What a joke!

They were doing it from within the Trump campaign and without the knowledge of the Trump campaign. Don't be so arrogant as to tell me they weren't capturing both sides of any conversations that may have taken place.

What an idiot you are.

What evidence has been produced that they were doing anything “within the campaign”, other than the tweets of the lying clown in the White House? Not one piece of evidence. Just the tweets of a liar and a conman.

You Trumpanzees sure get angry defending a man who lies to you, who is destroying your future and that of your country for his own personal gain, and who is shaming your country before the entire world.

"....Evelyn Farkas was essentially part of a disinformation campaign with Obama insiders spreading a fake DNC constructed story using false information. However, in addition to pushing the false Trump Russian conspiracy narrative, Farkas has knowledge of the outcome of the original pushing of the narrative leading to actual surveillance of the Trump team.

This bolsters the information already presented by Devin Nunes that an entirely separate network of surveillance, unrelated to the Russian conspiracy story, was directly targeting the candidacy of Trump and the post-election surveillance of the President Elect Trump-transition team."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

Isn't this fun?
Nothing said or repeated by Evelyn Farkas on 2 March 2017 was novel or ostensibly more revealing than the New York Times article published just before her interview, and Farkas described the actions of Washington operatives (not President Obama) to preserve extant intelligence about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election (not to spy on Donald Trump).

"I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times report which discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."

LOLOL

What delicious irony.

Moron....

What an idiot you are.

Isn't this fun?

"I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times report which discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
FBI warned Trump in 2016 Russians would try to infiltrate his campaign

"The candidates were urged to alert the FBI about any suspicious overtures to their campaigns, the officials said."

LOLOL

What delicious irony.

Moron....

What an idiot you are.

Isn't this fun?

How many times do you need to be told that spurious sources and links to conservative blogs don’t support your assertions? The Conservative Tree House is highly biased and has no journalistic standards whatsoever.

Quoting other liars to prove your lies makes what passes for your arguments look like partisan lies. Which is, of course, what they are.

Your quoting the Federalist which is quoting the Nunes Memo and other Trump lies.

How many years has the FBI investigates the Clintons without charging them with anything save Bill’s lie about a blow job? Did you object to the 6 years of the Starr Investigation?

What about the 5 years of Benghazi Investigations?

The level of whining from the Trumpanzees about the Mueller Investigation from ignorant right wingers like yourself, warms the cockles of my heart. What a pack of snowflakes!!

With every post, your lack of any ability to discern lies from truth and remains constant.

It must be tiresome for you to spout off in your condescending and obnoxious manner, only to be shooed off to the childrens’ table when the grown ups start talking.

And while I never hold my breathe waiting for anything, blue is my favourite colour
Investigations of Bitchillary by the FBI and Liberals are farcical....jokes on the American public.

Thanks to Republican majorities in the House and the Senate, the truth is slowly coming out. Otherwise, it would have all been swept under the rug.

That is why, when realizing that Trump had won, Hillary cried, "We are fucked!"

Your post makes no sense.

The Clintons were investigated by Republicans. Ken Starr is a Republican and he investigated the Clintons for 6 years. He now calls his investigation a witch hunt and apologized to the Clintons for his role in it.

Benghazi was investigated for 5 years by Republicans in the House. They found nothing.

What truth is coming out? The only truth that has come out is that the Clintons didn’t do anything illegal.

The same cannot be said of Donald Trump.

You made the glaring error of writing this:
"....quoting the Nunes Memo and other Trump lies."

Any of those 'Trump lies' comparable to these???

1. This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

2. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

3. ObamaCare will save the average family $2500

4. They did a good job in Libya

5. A video caused Benghazi?

6. Islam has been woven into the fabric of our history

7. Jobs are gone and they’re never coming back

8. Michael brown hands up don’t shoot

9. IRS not a smidgen of corruption

10. Shovel ready jobs.

11. There’s a Muslim travel ban?

12. Very little difference between capitalism and communism

13. Remember that ‘Red Line’ in Syria that we were gonna enforce?

14. “We have removed all of Syria’s poison gas reserves”

15. Will be the most transparent in history (worst at FOIA requests)

16. October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

17. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

18. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.

Secret Obama-era permit let Iran convert funds to dollars

19.“Clinton had endangered top-secret information by using an unsecured, home-brew email server when she was U.S. secretary of state. Obama's lie was told in 2015, when Obama was asked by Bill Plante of CBS when he learned Clinton had used an unsecured email server.

"The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports," … According to the inspector general's report, Obama was in fact one of 13 top government officials communicating with Clinton on her private email server, even as Clinton's server was targeted by foreign intelligence services.” How could Hillary Clinton ever be prosecuted without implicating Obama, who emailed her using a pseudonym?” Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

20. And....Planned Parenthood provides mammograms.

I called your bluff again, and, as is the case with Leftists, you left your foot in your mouth.

I've noticed that you alternate between bafflement and falsification, leaving an observer with the impression of one on a bungee cord.

Or, in your case, a dope on a rope.
1) Oceans did begin to slow

But according to republicans its caused by dirt on sea floor and rocks.

2) "if you like your plan.." Its an over-simplification. Obamacare doesn't guarantee that everything stays the same, but your employer and insurance company were previously able to modify your coverage, and they still are.

3) $2500 savings was prior to health industry lobbyists coming in. This savings was made under the assumption that the public option would exist.

4) good job? It had nothing to do with Libya. Read the context.

5) republican congress cut embassy funding for security

6) The Barbary pirates

7) jobs not coming back? Always: outsourcing and automation (horse & buggy workers were pissed at the automobile)

8) "hands up dont shoot" was from protesters

9) IRS targeted all groups

10) Shovel ready? didnt work because of this

11) no travel ban

12) Obama said we need to stop acting as if we live in political silos. AKA function over form.

13) Trump said we shouldnt have red lines

14) 87 percent removed

15) transparent? data.gov, usaspending.gov, smallbusiness.data.gov, opencatalog.darpa.mil, calc.gsa.gov

16) Iran agreed to nuclear ban. Now with Trump they can make their weapon.

17) he White House communicated with the CIA, the FBI, and Congress about foreign intervention in our election. Yes. That is how the system is supposed to work.

18) oh no, Iran got their own money. panic!

19) Horowitz report says no bias

20) abortions would be 15 percent higher without planned parenthood

What a nonsense attempt to shield your lord and master.

Try getting that Obama boot-polish off your tongue....I suggest sulfuric acid.
^^^ and PoliticalHack concedes the point once again.

:dance:

While you're too dumb to recognize it, the entire collusion-Mueller fiasco- impeachment series of fabrications is simply quicksand you're doomed to dance on.

For me.....it is a source of amusement.

You indoctrinees are the modern day version of the patients at Bedlam Hospital...

"To raise hospital income, London’s Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients"
To raise hospital income, London's Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients

...but I get to see you for free.

I hate to spoil all the fun, but if you turn quickly, you'll find the folks you converse with in real life rolling their eyes.
Nope, you’ve been beaten over the head repeatedly with reports from the Department of Justice, Democrats and even Republicans who were shown the actual records — and they all confirm Trump was not spied on.

That you choose to remain ignorant despite the mountain of evidence the Trump was not surveilled is nothing but a reflection on your own personal tenacity to remain a low-information conservative imbecile.

Get a life!
LOLOL

What delicious irony.

Moron....

What an idiot you are.

James Clapper is a known liar. Why do you trust him?

While you're too dumb to recognize it, the entire collusion-Mueller fiasco- impeachment series of fabrications is simply quicksand you're doomed to dance on.

For me.....it is a source of amusement.

You indoctrinees are the modern day version of the patients at Bedlam Hospital...

"To raise hospital income, London’s Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients"
To raise hospital income, London's Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients

...but I get to see you for free.

I hate to spoil all the fun, but if you turn quickly, you'll find the folks you converse with in real life rolling their eyes.

Get a life!
LOLOL

What delicious irony.

Moron....

What an idiot you are.
"Liberal station?" It's publicly funded. Liberals and conservatives contribute.

Good luck proving these companies are all Liberal....

NPR & PBS 2016 Corporate deep state sponsors & donors & underwriters list

As far as Trump being spied on -- I'm telling you what Clapper actually said. Not what you imagine he said. They were spying on Russians to determine what "the Russians were doing."
It doesn't matter who funds it. The list of donors does not change the fact that it is biased in favor of leftist talking points.

I donate to the arts because I like classical music. The fact that the organizations I support also promote illegitimate 'art' does not mean that I do.

Your quoting the Federalist which is quoting the Nunes Memo and other Trump lies.

How many years has the FBI investigates the Clintons without charging them with anything save Bill’s lie about a blow job? Did you object to the 6 years of the Starr Investigation?

What about the 5 years of Benghazi Investigations?

The level of whining from the Trumpanzees about the Mueller Investigation from ignorant right wingers like yourself, warms the cockles of my heart. What a pack of snowflakes!!

With every post, your lack of any ability to discern lies from truth and remains constant.

It must be tiresome for you to spout off in your condescending and obnoxious manner, only to be shooed off to the childrens’ table when the grown ups start talking.

And while I never hold my breathe waiting for anything, blue is my favourite colour
Investigations of Bitchillary by the FBI and Liberals are farcical....jokes on the American public.

Thanks to Republican majorities in the House and the Senate, the truth is slowly coming out. Otherwise, it would have all been swept under the rug.

That is why, when realizing that Trump had won, Hillary cried, "We are fucked!"

Your post makes no sense.

The Clintons were investigated by Republicans. Ken Starr is a Republican and he investigated the Clintons for 6 years. He now calls his investigation a witch hunt and apologized to the Clintons for his role in it.

Benghazi was investigated for 5 years by Republicans in the House. They found nothing.

What truth is coming out? The only truth that has come out is that the Clintons didn’t do anything illegal.

The same cannot be said of Donald Trump.

You made the glaring error of writing this:
"....quoting the Nunes Memo and other Trump lies."

Any of those 'Trump lies' comparable to these???

1. This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

2. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

3. ObamaCare will save the average family $2500

4. They did a good job in Libya

5. A video caused Benghazi?

6. Islam has been woven into the fabric of our history

7. Jobs are gone and they’re never coming back

8. Michael brown hands up don’t shoot

9. IRS not a smidgen of corruption

10. Shovel ready jobs.

11. There’s a Muslim travel ban?

12. Very little difference between capitalism and communism

13. Remember that ‘Red Line’ in Syria that we were gonna enforce?

14. “We have removed all of Syria’s poison gas reserves”

15. Will be the most transparent in history (worst at FOIA requests)

16. October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

17. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

18. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.

Secret Obama-era permit let Iran convert funds to dollars

19.“Clinton had endangered top-secret information by using an unsecured, home-brew email server when she was U.S. secretary of state. Obama's lie was told in 2015, when Obama was asked by Bill Plante of CBS when he learned Clinton had used an unsecured email server.

"The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports," … According to the inspector general's report, Obama was in fact one of 13 top government officials communicating with Clinton on her private email server, even as Clinton's server was targeted by foreign intelligence services.” How could Hillary Clinton ever be prosecuted without implicating Obama, who emailed her using a pseudonym?” Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

20. And....Planned Parenthood provides mammograms.

I called your bluff again, and, as is the case with Leftists, you left your foot in your mouth.

I've noticed that you alternate between bafflement and falsification, leaving an observer with the impression of one on a bungee cord.

Or, in your case, a dope on a rope.
1) Oceans did begin to slow

But according to republicans its caused by dirt on sea floor and rocks.

2) "if you like your plan.." Its an over-simplification. Obamacare doesn't guarantee that everything stays the same, but your employer and insurance company were previously able to modify your coverage, and they still are.

3) $2500 savings was prior to health industry lobbyists coming in. This savings was made under the assumption that the public option would exist.

4) good job? It had nothing to do with Libya. Read the context.

5) republican congress cut embassy funding for security

6) The Barbary pirates

7) jobs not coming back? Always: outsourcing and automation (horse & buggy workers were pissed at the automobile)

8) "hands up dont shoot" was from protesters

9) IRS targeted all groups

10) Shovel ready? didnt work because of this

11) no travel ban

12) Obama said we need to stop acting as if we live in political silos. AKA function over form.

13) Trump said we shouldnt have red lines

14) 87 percent removed

15) transparent? data.gov, usaspending.gov, smallbusiness.data.gov, opencatalog.darpa.mil, calc.gsa.gov

16) Iran agreed to nuclear ban. Now with Trump they can make their weapon.

17) he White House communicated with the CIA, the FBI, and Congress about foreign intervention in our election. Yes. That is how the system is supposed to work.

18) oh no, Iran got their own money. panic!

19) Horowitz report says no bias

20) abortions would be 15 percent higher without planned parenthood

What a nonsense attempt to shield your lord and master.

Try getting that Obama boot-polish off your tongue....I suggest sulfuric acid.
Perhaps he should gargle with it.

What an idiot you are.

Isn't this fun?

How many times do you need to be told that spurious sources and links to conservative blogs don’t support your assertions? The Conservative Tree House is highly biased and has no journalistic standards whatsoever.

Quoting other liars to prove your lies makes what passes for your arguments look like partisan lies. Which is, of course, what they are.
...says a liberal parrot who repeats the lies of the leading Democrats as if they are gospel.

Get a life!
LOLOL

What delicious irony.

Moron....

What an idiot you are.

As far as Trump being spied on -- I'm telling you what Clapper actually said. Not what you imagine he said. They were spying on Russians to determine what "the Russians were doing."
It doesn't matter who funds it. The list of donors does not change the fact that it is biased in favor of leftist talking points.

I donate to the arts because I like classical music. The fact that the organizations I support also promote illegitimate 'art' does not mean that I do.
So they’re not Liberal. They cover all political spectrums.

Get a life!
LOLOL

What delicious irony.

Moron....

What an idiot you are.

...with an obvious liberal bias.

LOLOL

What delicious irony.

Moron....

What an idiot you are.

Perhaps to some. To others, none. But rather than dwell on the unimportant, all NPR did was quote Clapper from m his appearance on The View. It was Clapper who said they were spying on Russians to determine “what the Russians were doing.”

What an idiot you are.

Perhaps to some. To others, none. But rather than dwell on the unimportant, all NPR did was quote Clapper from m his appearance on The View. It was Clapper who said they were spying on Russians to determine “what the Russians were doing.”
Then why did the FBI not spy on Russian activities from within both campaigns?

The truth is that the FBI wanted all the information it could get from inside the Trump campaign.....in order to accomplish the goal of keeping Trump out of the White House.

The bias within the FBI leadership is obvious to anyone with a working brain. Horowitz pointed out the bias but followed with an asinine statement that the bias did not affect the decisions made.

What a crock of shit.

Horowitz is covering for his employer...the FBI.

Then why did the FBI not spy on Russian activities from within both campaigns?

The truth is that the FBI wanted all the information it could get from inside the Trump campaign.....in order to accomplish the goal of keeping Trump out of the White House.

The bias within the FBI leadership is obvious to anyone with a working brain. Horowitz pointed out the bias but followed with an asinine statement that the bias did not affect the decisions made.

What a crock of shit.

Horowitz is covering for his employer...the FBI.
The FBI was spying on Russians. Some of Trump’s associations were intercepted because they were communicating with Russians who were under surveillance. I’m not aware of any of Hillary’s associates getting caught communicating with any such Russians.

....and leaking illegally obtained information to their condottieri in the media.

"UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…
...Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team to gather “intelligence” for political use.

....significant admissions she was making about the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump’s team and generating classified intelligence for Ms. Farkas (and others) to spread to Capitol Hill politicians.

'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

Trump correct again: Obama turned America into a Banana Republic swamp.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-23-at-11.29.50-PM.sized-770x415xt.png

Forum List

Back