Proof of Obamunists 'WireTapping' Trump

The article was nonsense.

I kinda like smacking you around,....so watch this:

When the dust finally settles, you'll be left with egg on your kisser.....here's why:

Russia never helped Republicans.

Have you heard of the 'dossier'?
It was created to sink the Trump candidacy.....by Russia.

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the dossier came from Russia.
Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

But......the egg on your kisser is an improvement......so, it's a win-win.

A win for Trump and America, and your looks improved.

The lies has been told for over a year....yet it still isn't the truth.

Shouldn't you be out screaming at the sky?
I'm sure your colleagues in the SVR and GRU and happy with your work.
n

There was no reason for you to attempt to dodge, as everyone knew you couldn't answer the question.
How long have you been dodging Trump's collusion and corruption?

There is none, you dunce.

Don't believe me?

Ask these guys:

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

Waters Admits No Proof Exists Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign, Russia

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

YouTube

8. . JIM HIMES FULL ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW ON FOX NEWS SUNDAY WITH CHRIS WALLACE (2/25/2018)

@ 07:50

Wallace asks Himes “Is there hard evidence that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians….do you have any evidence or not?”

Himes: “…two of the Trump campaign’s foreign policy advisers have now either pled guilty or been indicted and the national security adviser…has pled guilty….

Wallace: “But there is no evidence in any of that that there was collusion.

Himes: Well, it depends on how you define collusion…..[hommina hommina….]

You tell me, Chris, if that crosses your threshold for collusion.

Wallace: As long as you ask…no it doesn’t.”

Thanks for helping prove that I am never wrong.

You can now go back to your day job as Garden Gnome.

You are completely clueless about the most important part of your conjecture filled comments. You have little to no idea what Mueller is doing, Period. Your only clues are his actions in court or who he interviewed, And that's it.
You have no idea what evidence Mueller has or doesn't has, zilch.

Mueller tight-lipped as media leaks shape Russia narrative
5 clues to Mueller's roadmap
Special Counsel Bob Mueller won’t leak but Trump should still be worried - The Boston Globe
Only Mueller's Team Knows What It's Actually Doing

Now you can go back and continue to rely on conjecture or better known as "alternative facts" in your alternative world of fantasy. :blahblah:

When the dust finally settles, you'll be left with egg on your kisser.....here's why:

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

n

There was no reason for you to attempt to dodge, as everyone knew you couldn't answer the question.

Don't believe me?

Ask these guys:

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

YouTube

8. . JIM HIMES FULL ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW ON FOX NEWS SUNDAY WITH CHRIS WALLACE (2/25/2018)

Wallace asks Himes “Is there hard evidence that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians….do you have any evidence or not?”

Himes: “…two of the Trump campaign’s foreign policy advisers have now either pled guilty or been indicted and the national security adviser…has pled guilty….

You are completely clueless about the most important part of your conjecture filled comments. You have little to no idea what Mueller is doing, Period. Your only clues are his actions in court or who he interviewed, And that's it.

Special Counsel Bob Mueller won’t leak but Trump should still be worried - The Boston Globe

Now you can go back and continue to rely on conjecture or better known as "alternative facts" in your alternative world of fantasy. :blahblah:

There you go again.
Nothing debunking my post. Just the ole’ “wait and see”.
So being as you have nothing, the million dollar question is,,,why did you start such a non-substance thread? What a waste of so much cyber space and time!

Last edited:
n

Don't believe me?

Ask these guys:

YouTube

There you go again.
So being as you have nothing, the million dollar question is,,,why did you start such a non-substance thread? What a waste of so much cyber space and time!

You just wait......I'm still working on spinning straw into gold.....

.....and any day now......

.....any day.......

.....any........

If, at this point, you have to ask how the Russians interfered, you have willfully ignored all of the reports, studies, hearings, and investigations which have been going in continuously since 2016.

And you’re incapable of using google.

Yet you have no answer.

Your post has turned into a boomerang......'truly uninformed, uneducated and truly stupid you really are.'

Are you too stupid or too lazy to google? The response isn’t boomeranging on me at all. When you ask a question that you’re perfectly capable of finding the answer to all by yourself, it’s YOU who comes across as lazy or stupid.

It isn’t our job to educate you or answer questions that you’re more than capable of finding on your own. That’s your job.

You've served your purpose, which is to exemplify the sort of programming the Left requires of its drones.

The only crime was Trump winning the election.

Neither you nor Mueller has been able to provide the answer, which is a documentation of Russian interference, helping Trump win.

The fact.....as I have shown, is that it is only Democrats who have been proven to have links to Russia.

You may consider yourself dissed, and dismissed.
Since Mueller has not released any report stating he was finished, we will see who the liar is.

We already know Trump lied, Flynn lied, Jr lied, Manafort lied, Kushner lied, etrc etc etc

Are you denying this?

"We already know Trump lied,..."

Any of which come close in significance to these?

1. This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

2. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

3. ObamaCare will save the average family $2500

4. They did a good job in Libya

5. A video caused Benghazi

6. Islam has been woven into the fabric of our history

7. Jobs are gone and they’re never coming back

8. Michael brown hands up don’t shoot

9. IRS not a smidgen of corruption

10. Shovel ready jobs.

11. There’s a Muslim travel ban

12. Very little difference between capitalism and communism

13. Mine will be the most transparent in history (worst at FOIA requests)

14. And how about this whopper?
I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

How ya' like dem lies, RealDumb?

You are confusing a lie with you being too stupid & uninformed to know the truth.

Lets look at line one. Being a Trumpette, you are likely a global warming denier. Smart people know that global warming is happening & that greenhouse gas emissions are a huge factor. Warming temperatures melt the ice caps & glaciers & cause ocean levels to rise. By setting limits on these emissions, it will reduce the greenhouse effect & lower the rise of the oceans.

See, the truth. And you were so stupid, you thought it was a lie.

Number two, There is NOTHING in the ACA that set provider networks. If you were so stupid that you chose a plan that did not include your doctor, that was your stupidity in action once again.

Thec$2500claim was during the campaign using his plan.,, His plan was not the ame as what was passed.

I know I saved well over $2500.00

WTF are youyalking about with Libya?

The video was put out as a possibility immediately after the event with the idea it was preliminary & the investigation was on going. Dumbass you did not know that this video had caused rioting & violence in several Muslim cities. Why do you think Benghazi would be immune to it?

You actually think Islam had no influence in the world? In our country? Maybe not in your bigoted life.

hat jobs was he talking about? Coal Jobs? I guess you think Trump is bringing them back?

Blah Blah Blah.

Your ignorance does not make a lie.

n

Don't believe me?

Ask these guys:

YouTube

The dossier was NOT created by the Russdiams.,

What a dumbass

That you need to have this explained to you AGAIN, shows how truly uninformed, uneducated and truly stupid you really are.

Yet you have no answer.

Your post has turned into a boomerang......'truly uninformed, uneducated and truly stupid you really are.'

If, at this point, you have to ask how the Russians interfered, you have willfully ignored all of the reports, studies, hearings, and investigations which have been going in continuously since 2016.

And you’re incapable of using google.

Yet you have no answer.

Are you too stupid or too lazy to google? The response isn’t boomeranging on me at all. When you ask a question that you’re perfectly capable of finding the answer to all by yourself, it’s YOU who comes across as lazy or stupid.

It isn’t our job to educate you or answer questions that you’re more than capable of finding on your own. That’s your job.

You've served your purpose, which is to exemplify the sort of programming the Left requires of its drones.

The only crime was Trump winning the election.

Neither you nor Mueller has been able to provide the answer, which is a documentation of Russian interference, helping Trump win.

The fact.....as I have shown, is that it is only Democrats who have been proven to have links to Russia.

You may consider yourself dissed, and dismissed.

Well la to da.

The United States Senate Committe investigating the Russian Interference into to the election just put out a report that says that you’re a liar, liar, pants on fire.

It says that the Russians interfered with the election to aid Donald Trump’s election.

Rick Gates plead guilty to conspiring against the United States. Even Steve Bannon called Junior’s meeting with the Kremlin lawyer “treason”.

The Chinese just gave Trump a $500 million dollar loan for his resort in Indonesia. And the next day Trump lifted sanctions.

And there you sit spouting lies and then telling people who clearly are smarter and have more ethics than a lying apologist for a corrupt, authoritarian traitor, that they are “dissed and dismissed”.

Even your smart mouth is weak and stupid.

....and leaking illegally obtained information to their condottieri in the media.

"UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…
...Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team to gather “intelligence” for political use.

....significant admissions she was making about the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump’s team and generating classified intelligence for Ms. Farkas (and others) to spread to Capitol Hill politicians.

'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times report which discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

Trump correct again: Obama turned America into a Banana Republic swamp.

Source: The Conservative Treehouse

Apparently you skipped the video.

You're just another one of those liberal "read the headline and claim it's from an invalid source" idiots.

Go back and watch the video, dufus!

Don't believe me?

Ask these guys:

YouTube

There you go again.

You just wait......I'm still working on spinning straw into gold.....

.....and any day now......

.....any day.......

.....any........

Your failure of a thread, reminds me of the Jerry Seinfeld Show. All of Seinfeld TV shows were about nothing. The difference between Seinfeld's shows and your thread is, Seinfeld's shows were designed to be about nothing, in your mind, your thread is about really something! Yet your thread conclusively mirrors Seinfeld's shows.

....and leaking illegally obtained information to their condottieri in the media.

"UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…
...Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team to gather “intelligence” for political use.

....significant admissions she was making about the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump’s team and generating classified intelligence for Ms. Farkas (and others) to spread to Capitol Hill politicians.

'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times report which discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

Source: The Conservative Treehouse

And?

To dismiss a source or author because they promulgate an alternative or even a hated perspective, without consideration of the truth of their premise lacks integrity.
Bet you 'learned' to do that in government school, huh?

But that’s what you do every single day on this forum.

Accusing others of the very thing that YOU’RE doing is a tactic that both Putin and Trump do consistently. “Lyin’ Ted” and “Crooked Hillary” being but two examples.

Chuck Shumer just introduced a bill requiring disclosure of how much the Trump Corporation has billed the federal government for “services provided”. Trump spends three days a week at his resorts surrounded by Secret Service and staff, all of whom are staying at the resort on the taxpayers’ dime. Whose very expensive meals are billed to the taxpayers, and whose golf cart rentals are billed to the taxpayers as the Secret Service follows the President around.

Remembering how they first laughed at Trump claiming that he was surveilled, and the same when he claimed the Obamunists had spies in his campaign....and he turns out to be correct....again...

....one can only think of the Mahatma Gandhi Quote:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Remembering how they first laughed at Trump claiming that he was surveilled, and the same when he claimed the Obamunists had spies in his campaign....and he turns out to be correct....again...

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

We’re still laughing because he was NEVER under surveillance. No wire tapping, no spies imbedded in the campaign, all bullshit.

Of course you’re promoting lies. It’s what you do.

Trump Claims His Campaign Was 'Spied' On. Here Are the Facts

We’re still laughing because he was NEVER under surveillance. No wire tapping, no spies imbedded in the campaign, all bullshit.

This has become a bore, but....watch me smash another custard pie in your kisser:

“1. FBI Officials Admit They Spied On Trump Campaign
The New York Times‘ story, headlined “Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation,” is a dry and gentle account of the FBI’s launch of extensive surveillance of affiliates of the Trump campaign.

This is a stunning admission for those Americans worried that federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies might use their powers to surveil, leak against, and target Americans simply for their political views or affiliations.

…the FBI was worried that if it came out they were spying on Trump campaign it would “only reinforce his claims that the election was being rigged against him.”
http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/17/10-key-takeaways-from-new-york-times-error-ridden-defense-of-fbi-spying-on-trump-cam- paign/

As dumb as you are....how do you find your way back to the refrigerator box you call home????

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

FBI warned Trump's campaign about Russian attempts to infiltrate. Worst spies ever; revealing to their target that they're spying.

A) Ryan says no evidence of spying on Trump.

B) Rubio says no evidence of spying on Trump.

This has become a bore, but....watch me smash another custard pie in your kisser:

The New York Times‘ story, headlined “Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation,” is a dry and gentle account of the FBI’s launch of extensive surveillance of affiliates of the Trump campaign.

This is a stunning admission for those Americans worried that federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies might use their powers to surveil, leak against, and target Americans simply for their political views or affiliations.

…the FBI was worried that if it came out they were spying on Trump campaign it would “only reinforce his claims that the election was being rigged against him.”
http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/17/10-key-takeaways-from-new-york-times-error-ridden-defense-of-fbi-spying-on-trump-cam- paign/

As dumb as you are....how do you find your way back to the refrigerator box you call home????

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

You really are too stupid to be one person. What’s so funny is that you think anyone is fooled by your idiocy and your lies.

Members of the Trump campaign were under surveillance for reasons having nothing to do with the campaign or politics. All were under surveillance BEFORE they joined the campaign.

Carter Page was being actively recruited as a Russian spy and had been under recruitment for years.

Paul Manafort was under surveillance for money laundering and bank fraud long before he became Trump’s campaign manager.

The FBI investigation started because Papageorgio bragged to an Australian Embassy employee that the Russians had Hillary’s emails and would use them to help Trump.

Why do you think so many Trump campaign staffers had connections to Russian spies? You seem to have no problem with Russian collaborators like Manafort, Gates and Page on staff. And you think there’s nothing odd about all of these approaches by Russians offering to help Trump get elected?

LOLOLOL

Even Republicans are saying Trump was not spied on...

Ryan Says There's 'No Evidence' The FBI Informant Spied On Trump's Campaign

You poor, ignorant rightards simply never learn.

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

You really are too stupid to be one person. What’s so funny is that you think anyone is fooled by your idiocy and your lies.

Members of the Trump campaign were under surveillance for reasons having nothing to do with the campaign or politics. All were under surveillance BEFORE they joined the campaign.

Carter Page was being actively recruited as a Russian spy and had been under recruitment for years.

Paul Manafort was under surveillance for money laundering and bank fraud long before he became Trump’s campaign manager.

The FBI investigation started because Papageorgio bragged to an Australian Embassy employee that the Russians had Hillary’s emails and would use them to help Trump.

Why do you think so many Trump campaign staffers had connections to Russian spies? You seem to have no problem with Russian collaborators like Manafort, Gates and Page on staff. And you think there’s nothing odd about all of these approaches by Russians offering to help Trump get elected?

"Four Trump Affiliates Spied On
Thanks to the work of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Judiciary Committee, Americans already learned that the FBI had secured a wiretap on Carter Page, a former Trump campaign official. That wiretap, which was renewed three times, was already controversial because it was secured in part through using the secretly funded opposition research document created by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee. The secret court that grants the wiretap was not told about Hillary Clinton or the DNC when the government applied for the wiretap or its renewals.

Now we learn that it wasn’t just Page,…

Wiretaps, National Security Letters, and At Least One Spy

The surveillance didn’t just include wiretaps, but also national security letters and at least one government informant to spy on the campaign.:

The F.B.I. obtained phone records and other documents using national security letters — a secret type of subpoena — officials said. And at least one government informant met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos, current and former officials said. That has become a politically contentious point, with Mr. Trump’s allies questioning whether the F.B.I. was spying on the Trump campaign or trying to entrap campaign officials.

The definition of spying is to secretly collect information, so it’s not really in dispute whether a government informant fits the bill.

Despite two years of investigation and surveillance, none of these men have been charged with anything even approaching treasonous collusion with Russia to steal a U.S. election.” 10 Takeaways From NYT's Defense Of FBI Spying On Trump Campaign

I'm hopin' you're holding your breath until that impeachment.

You'll look good in blue.

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

Thanks to the work of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Judiciary Committee, Americans already learned that the FBI had secured a wiretap on Carter Page, a former Trump campaign official. That wiretap, which was renewed three times, was already controversial because it was secured in part through using the secretly funded opposition research document created by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee. The secret court that grants the wiretap was not told about Hillary Clinton or the DNC when the government applied for the wiretap or its renewals.

The surveillance didn’t just include wiretaps, but also national security letters and at least one government informant to spy on the campaign.:

The F.B.I. obtained phone records and other documents using national security letters — a secret type of subpoena — officials said. And at least one government informant met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos, current and former officials said. That has become a politically contentious point, with Mr. Trump’s allies questioning whether the F.B.I. was spying on the Trump campaign or trying to entrap campaign officials.

The definition of spying is to secretly collect information, so it’s not really in dispute whether a government informant fits the bill.

Despite two years of investigation and surveillance, none of these men have been charged with anything even approaching treasonous collusion with Russia to steal a U.S. election.” 10 Takeaways From NYT's Defense Of FBI Spying On Trump Campaign

Your quoting the Federalist which is quoting the Nunes Memo and other Trump lies.

How many years has the FBI investigates the Clintons without charging them with anything save Bill’s lie about a blow job? Did you object to the 6 years of the Starr Investigation?

What about the 5 years of Benghazi Investigations?

The level of whining from the Trumpanzees about the Mueller Investigation from ignorant right wingers like yourself, warms the cockles of my heart. What a pack of snowflakes!!

With every post, your lack of any ability to discern lies from truth and remains constant.

It must be tiresome for you to spout off in your condescending and obnoxious manner, only to be shooed off to the childrens’ table when the grown ups start talking.

And while I never hold my breathe waiting for anything, blue is my favourite colour

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

Your quoting the Federalist which is quoting the Nunes Memo and other Trump lies.

How many years has the FBI investigates the Clintons without charging them with anything save Bill’s lie about a blow job? Did you object to the 6 years of the Starr Investigation?

The level of whining from the Trumpanzees about the Mueller Investigation from ignorant right wingers like yourself, warms the cockles of my heart. What a pack of snowflakes!!

With every post, your lack of any ability to discern lies from truth and remains constant.

It must be tiresome for you to spout off in your condescending and obnoxious manner, only to be shooed off to the childrens’ table when the grown ups start talking.

And while I never hold my breathe waiting for anything, blue is my favourite colour

While you're too dumb to recognize it, the entire collusion-Mueller fiasco- impeachment series of fabrications is simply quicksand you're doomed to dance on.

For me.....it is a source of amusement.

You indoctrinees are the modern day version of the patients at Bedlam Hospital...

"To raise hospital income, London’s Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients"
To raise hospital income, London's Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients

...but I get to see you for free.

I hate to spoil all the fun, but if you turn quickly, you'll find the folks you converse with in real life rolling their eyes.

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

"....quoting the Nunes Memo and other Trump lies."

Sooooo......which of these Nunes revelations are lies, you dunce?

1. “Republicans had found that the DOJ and FBI left out Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign funding of the dossier, as well as the anti-Trump motivations of author and former British spy Christopher Steele, in its request for a warrant. Indeed, Republicans have pointed to this as proof that intelligence agencies abused surveillance powers.

2. The [Democrat] rebuttal added that the DOJ only made "narrow use" of information from Steele's sources and that in later FISA renewals the DOJ provided "additional information obtained through multiple independent sources" that backed up Steele's reporting. It challenged the Republican assertion that the FBI authorized payment to Steele, saying that it neglected that the payment was canceled.

3. The memo, however, did not directly challenge the Republican assertion that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe testified to the House Committee that they would not have sought the Page surveillance warrant had it not been for that infamous dossier.

4. The new memo also asserted that the dossier had been corroborated by multiple sources.

5. However, in June 2017 testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee, former FBI Director James Comey said the opposite -- that three months after the warrant on Page had been granted he still considered the dossier "unverified" and "salacious" when he briefed incoming President Trump in January 2017 at Trump Tower.

6. ….it seemed unlikely to mark an end to the ongoing fight over the FISA application and the role of that infamous dossier. Indeed, while the two parties clash over whether that dossier was a primary or secondary driver of the surveillance application, the newly declassified criminal referral for Christopher Steele from Senators Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said the FBI and DOJ relied "heavily" on the controversial and salacious document for the FISA application."

7. “….Republicans on the intel committee responded with rebuttals to the rebuttal, providing more evidence that this battle has legs. For instance, while the Democrats say that the court was given information about the political motivations of Steele, Republicans say that such a statement is "buried in a footnote" that obscures rather than clarifies his motives.

8. “The American people now clearly understand that the FBI used political dirt paid for by the Democratic Party to spy on an American citizen from the Republican Party," Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif. said in a statement.

9. "Furthermore, the FISA court was misled about Mr. Page’s past interactions with the FBI in which he helped build a case against Russian operatives in America who were brought to justice. It defies belief that the Department of Justice and FBI failed to provide information to a secret court that they had provided to an open federal court regarding their past interactions with Mr. Page," he said.

10. The White House called the rebuttal a "politically driven document" that fails to answer the concerns raised by the Republican memo.”

11. "As the Majority’s memorandum stated, the FISA judge was never informed that Hillary Clinton and the DNC funded the dossier that was a basis for the Department of Justice’s FISA application,"Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement.

13. "In addition, the [Democrat] memo fails to even address the fact that the Deputy FBI Director told the Committee that had it not been for the dossier, no surveillance order would have been sought,"she added.

14. Democrats have claimed that the original Republican memo was an effort to attack FBI Director Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian interference in 2016. Trump had previously said that the memo "totally vindicates" him in the investigation.” Dems' rebuttal to GOP FISA memo is released; Trump deems it a 'bust'

Forum List

Back