PROOF of Nature's God

Billy Graham joyfully preached the truth of Nature's God, filling sports stadiums across America who were invited in at no charge. Billy brought millions joy and happiness and hopefulness.

Did atheist Ernest Hemingway? No. Ernest Hemingway could be the poster boy for atheists. He famously said, "Every thinking man is an atheist." Then he put his shotgun barrel in his mouth and pulled the trigger, thoughtless as to the demented brains he would spray over his home for others to clean up.

Richard Dawkins? Money, money, money is all he thinks about, while spewing hatefulness and bile. Same thing with Christopher Hitchens. Clever wordplay made his audiences titter and tee hee. But so too do the antics of someone making a fool of himself, but toward what end.

Billy Graham, like so many others of his faith, brought hope and optimism.
Our knowledge of and gratitude for the gifts of Nature's God are anything but ignorance.

Nobody ever left any prison, declaring, "I've seen the light. Richard Dawkins (or Christopher Hitchens) has taught me to be angry, bitter, cynical, thankless, arrogant and condescending.
I'm like them now, an Egyptian swimmer. I'm in denial."

Atheists are Egyptian swimmers.  They're in denial..jpg

Forum List

Back