Proof now the public was scammed-NBC CONDUCTS INTERNAL INVESTIGATION into zimmerman

I have faith in the nation, not each individual office holder. Though Mitchell stands out as the MOST criminal AG in US history.

Janet Reno has a higher body count. :D

The Branch Davidians? Many agencies share blame for that; MOST OF THE BLAME LIES WITH KORESH.

Well, conveniently, we won't see evidence of what was going on in the compound, will we? Janet Reno sentence innocent people to death.

Janet Reno has a higher body count. :D

The Branch Davidians? Many agencies share blame for that; MOST OF THE BLAME LIES WITH KORESH.

Well, conveniently, we won't see evidence of what was going on in the compound, will we? Janet Reno sentence innocent people to death.

Not KORESH? And note that Reno held office for less than three months when the plan was carried out. g

Not KORESH? And note that Reno held office for less than three months when the plan was carried out. g

So what you're saying is that after only 3 months, she wasn't very good at her job? NO SHIT

And what was Keresh convicted of? I seem to forget.

This is in politics,because it is politically motivated.

Quoting the Washington Post I see? That is part of the alleged corporate, "liberal" media..................

Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman Tape Editing Prompts Internal Probe at NBC

The edited call, which aired on NBC's "Today Show" on March 27, featured Zimmerman talking to a 911 dispatcher.

"This guy looks like he's up to no good ... he looks black," Zimmerman said in the edited segment.

That, it turns out, appears to be only part of the exchange that took place on the night of February 26. The complete exchange went like this:

Zimmerman: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about."

Dispatcher: "OK, and this guy -- is he black, white or Hispanic?"

Zimmerman: "He looks black."

Wonder how many folks will start harassing NBC now.... calling for boycotts and the such?

We need an external investigation..... where are the arrests!!!!????

This is in politics,because it is politically motivated.

Quoting the Washington Post I see? That is part of the alleged corporate, "liberal" media..................

The edited call, which aired on NBC's "Today Show" on March 27, featured Zimmerman talking to a 911 dispatcher.

"This guy looks like he's up to no good ... he looks black," Zimmerman said in the edited segment.

That, it turns out, appears to be only part of the exchange that took place on the night of February 26. The complete exchange went like this:

Zimmerman: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about."

Sadly, the damage has already been done. Those who quoted NBCs lie continue to believe that's what Zimmerman said.

I have repeatedly said people should check their sources to ensure accuracy... this is a great example of why I say that.

How is asking that a man on the street with a gun at night with no authority who shoots in cold blood a child DEAD be arrested wrong?

Sadly, the damage has already been done. Those who quoted NBCs lie continue to believe that's what Zimmerman said.

I have repeatedly said people should check their sources to ensure accuracy... this is a great example of why I say that.

I just hope nobody else gets killed over it....

How is asking that a man on the street with a gun at night with no authority who shoots in cold blood a child DEAD be arrested wrong?

Firstly, he wasn't a child, he was a teenager. Secondly, we have a process to establish guilt or innocence in this nation. If that process does not suit you, fuck off to a country where you can be snatched off the street on the say so of a neighbor. Easy.

If I were Zimmerman, I'd be keeping a list.... and researching a shit hot law firm.

If I were Zimmerman, I'd be keeping a list.... and researching a shit hot law firm.

Just for fun, he ought to ask Gloria Alred to take it :lmao:

But yeah, he should be looking for a damn good one.

Breitbart didn't doctor Shirley Sherrod's words, so the comparison is a non sequitur.

There you go. That WAS entertaining. Any more phoney fucks on the Right want to weigh in on this one?

Since you are butt hurt about a political ad. How does it feel? :badgrin:

I'm referring to the Foxnews on-air people like Hannity who used the political ad AS news without pointing out that it was edited intentionally for purpose of misleading.

Forum List

Back