Proof now the public was scammed-NBC CONDUCTS INTERNAL INVESTIGATION into zimmerman

NBC, the last time I noticed, seemed more pictures than NEWS. Going the way of FOXnews.

That is your answer? That's weak even by lame standards. attempting to deflect a serious question by waving arms and pointing fingers is bad form- Really. in its own way it is as bad as editorializing an event in order to pump rating and effect racial tensions.

NBC created a firestorm using their power over the airwaves- and people like you give it a pass because you don't like FOX? BAD FORM.

Oh please, I like neither NBC or Fox; I watch FOX on occasion because it is advertised as "fair & balanced".

"Oh please"- second deflection.

Again why is it you refuse to address the seriousness of a major news organization editorializing facts to fit a story line? A story line that lit a firestorm of violence and racial tensions- why do you avoid answering that?

This is not a partisan position- but one of liberty. Our media are afforded first amendment protections because they are empowered to bring the citizenry the truth- not a skewed understanding of events.

That is your answer? That's weak even by lame standards. attempting to deflect a serious question by waving arms and pointing fingers is bad form- Really. in its own way it is as bad as editorializing an event in order to pump rating and effect racial tensions.

NBC created a firestorm using their power over the airwaves- and people like you give it a pass because you don't like FOX? BAD FORM.

Oh please, I like neither NBC or Fox; I watch FOX on occasion because it is advertised as "fair & balanced".

Again why is it you refuse to address the seriousness of a major news organization editorializing facts to fit a story line? A story line that lit a firestorm of violence and racial tensions- why do you avoid answering that?

This is not a partisan position- but one of liberty. Our media are afforded first amendment protections because they are empowered to bring the citizenry the truth- not a skewed understanding of events.

I do not like NBC, why defend the network?

So then you agree to the idea that they, NBC, should have some kind of action taken against them for this- if indeed it is proven?

So then you agree to the idea that they, NBC, should have some kind of action taken against them for this- if indeed it is proven?

The Post article ends with NBC doing its own investigation, "as well they should" I believe. Zimmerman can initiate litigation of course, others can impact their ratings by NOT tuning in.

This is in politics,because it is politically motivated.

The left doesn't care, we have people on this board admitting that if he is not convicted of a crime they hope someone murders him. We have a whole bunch claiming they hear coon from a recording that is nearly unintelligible and that sounds more like punk.
We have those on the left leading lynch mobs for the slightest claims. Videos that show a damaged head and a swollen nose being touted as no evidence of an attack, a mortician claiming no sign of an attack, 2 eye witnesses being ignored. The left doesn't care about facts.

So everyone is lying except those you believe.

I hope zimmerman gets his ground stood.

The Post article ends with NBC doing its own investigation, "as well they should" I believe. Zimmerman can initiate litigation of course, others can impact their ratings by NOT tuning in.

He's not going to live long enough to sue.

I hope you are WRONG, the man hasn't been charged yet!

If he doesn't, should the police come for you?

I hope you are WRONG, the man hasn't been charged yet!

That doesn't bother salt at all. Zimmerman has a "white" name. In his world, that means Zimmerman should die.
Don't worry about salt. No one pays much attention to him.

That doesn't bother salt at all. Zimmerman has a "white" name.

Zimmerman has a Jew's name. Just most of the public doesn't recognize many Jewish names. But, yes, he's considered white. In America, whites are presumed guilty until... until forever.

Forum List

Back