Proof now the public was scammed-NBC CONDUCTS INTERNAL INVESTIGATION into zimmerman

This is old news.
The minute Al Sharpton entered the picture and the AP started releasing photos of a 6th grade Martin and Zimmerman in an orange jump suit the fix was in.
And that was weeks ago.

That is ridiculous and unfair... if you check Peach's posts, you'll find that she has been very balanced and neutral on the topic.

I have advocated only an independent investigation, thus far. It could be the Sanford police did not have the resources, AND Wolfinger was in the middle OF investigating.

You have started several threads that accuse Zimmerman of lying. I guess that passes as fair and balanced?

I remember starting ONE, with an article I had read, AND a QUESTION MARK.

Question:

Was this as egregious as the Breitbart doctoring of Shirley Sherrod's words?

You remember,

the incident where Breitbart was widely and zealously defended by many a USMB conservative?

Someone on the right entertain us with an explanation of how that was 'somehow different'...

Question:

You remember,

the incident where Breitbart was widely and zealously defended by many a USMB conservative?

Someone on the right entertain us with an explanation of how that was 'somehow different'...

Wrong is wrong no matter how you spin it.
In ethics no one keeps count and assigns points as to which is worse and by how much.
The entire media circus around this has been unethical journalism from the start.
And that is wrong.

I have advocated only an independent investigation, thus far. It could be the Sanford police did not have the resources, AND Wolfinger was in the middle OF investigating.

You have started several threads that accuse Zimmerman of lying. I guess that passes as fair and balanced?

I remember starting ONE, with an article I had read, AND a QUESTION MARK.

One on the LAW, one on the killer's lack of injuries.

The 21st century is going to be a new century, not the century of slavery, not the century of lies and issues of no significance, and classism and statism, and all the rest of the modes of control! It's going to be the age of humankind standing up for something pure, and something right. What a bunch of garbage: liberal, democrat, conservative, republican. It's all there to control you! Two sides of the same coin. Two management teams bidding for control, the CEO job, of Slavery Inc.!

Alex Jones waking life

Question:

You remember,

Breitbart didn't doctor Shirley Sherrod's words, so the comparison is a non sequitur.

Question:

You remember,

Breitbart didn't doctor Shirley Sherrod's words, so the comparison is a non sequitur.

There you go. That WAS entertaining. Any more phoney fucks on the Right want to weigh in on this one?

Question:

You remember,

There you go. That WAS entertaining. Any more phoney fucks on the Right want to weigh in on this one?

Since you are butt hurt about a political ad. How does it feel? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back