Prominent Women's March Speaker / Murderer Pulling the 'Victim Card'

Yes I said that.....with a question mark at the end. Did you see that question mark? Why yes you did. Are you aware what a question mark signifies?
Stings like a bitch when someone uses your tactics against you....
Not when I readily admit that I did say that....instead of ranting and raving and making large fonts and caps for several posts. Now, are you aware of what a ? (<called a question mark) is for?

The liberal news media did not report how Democrats made a convicted murderer / kidnapper a 'prominent speaker' for their Woman's march a short while back. I wonder how many women there knew their march was being led by a convicted kidnapper / murderer....

Donna Hylton was not asked at the March about her criminal past, but it is probably best that no one did. If they had, they would have just been able to witness the convicted murderer whipping out her liberal 'VICTIM' card, as she did just recently:

"Convicted felon Donna Hylton spoke on a civil rights panel at a fancypants college earlier this month but completely failed to mention that she — along with several others — kidnapped a man, forcibly sodomized him with a steel pole and then tortured him to death. When a student at the event asked Hytlon about the heinous crime, a second panelist loudly berated the student for having “embarrassed” Hylton."

The Ella Baker Day panel focused largely on the rights of prisoners. Hylton “went on for about 30 minutes” about the “physical aspects of the jail” and about her complaints as a prisoner, according to the student who asked Hylton about her criminal past.

Hylton “made it seem like she was some innocent woman who was put in jail,” the student also said. “She didn’t say why she was in jail. She said it was because of the color of her skin.”

“Her basic theme was, ‘I am an innocent victim and it’s because of how awful Donald Trump is.'”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/27/college-speaker-whines-about-prison-but-fails-to-mention-that-she-tortured-and-killed-a-man/#ixzz4fTJnL5eu

'Innocent victim'? Hylton? HARDLY!

"In 1985, Hylton along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom before eventually killing him. Hylton and her comrades starved, burned and tortured Vigliarolo. They forcibly sodomized him with a 3-foot steel pole."

Here's a tip for you, Hylton: If you don't like the conditions in prison, don't break the law. Don't kidnap, sodomize, and murder elderly men. You had it better in prison that the man you kidnapped and murdered.

Prison is supposed to be hard / rough. It's PUNISHMENT for crimes.
"A fancypants college"? No implied prejudice against higher education there....at all. :lol:

No wonder we got so many criminals. Seems like democrats love them. Look like to me the woman should be back in prison.
So...serving her time isn't enough for you?

The liberal news media did not report how Democrats made a convicted murderer / kidnapper a 'prominent speaker' for their Woman's march a short while back. I wonder how many women there knew their march was being led by a convicted kidnapper / murderer....

Donna Hylton was not asked at the March about her criminal past, but it is probably best that no one did. If they had, they would have just been able to witness the convicted murderer whipping out her liberal 'VICTIM' card, as she did just recently:

"Convicted felon Donna Hylton spoke on a civil rights panel at a fancypants college earlier this month but completely failed to mention that she — along with several others — kidnapped a man, forcibly sodomized him with a steel pole and then tortured him to death. When a student at the event asked Hytlon about the heinous crime, a second panelist loudly berated the student for having “embarrassed” Hylton."

The Ella Baker Day panel focused largely on the rights of prisoners. Hylton “went on for about 30 minutes” about the “physical aspects of the jail” and about her complaints as a prisoner, according to the student who asked Hylton about her criminal past.

Hylton “made it seem like she was some innocent woman who was put in jail,” the student also said. “She didn’t say why she was in jail. She said it was because of the color of her skin.”

“Her basic theme was, ‘I am an innocent victim and it’s because of how awful Donald Trump is.'”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/27/college-speaker-whines-about-prison-but-fails-to-mention-that-she-tortured-and-killed-a-man/#ixzz4fTJnL5eu

"In 1985, Hylton along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom before eventually killing him. Hylton and her comrades starved, burned and tortured Vigliarolo. They forcibly sodomized him with a 3-foot steel pole."

Here's a tip for you, Hylton: If you don't like the conditions in prison, don't break the law. Don't kidnap, sodomize, and murder elderly men. You had it better in prison that the man you kidnapped and murdered.

"A fancypants college"? No implied prejudice against higher education there....at all. :lol:

No wonder we got so many criminals. Seems like democrats love them. Look like to me the woman should be back in prison.
Murderers should never be free.

Why isn't she in prison? Unlesss your hack sites description of what happened is bullshit ?
Are you really this stupid? She WAS in prison dumb ass.

Yeah, WAS! How do you get anything less than life in prison for what she is describied of doing?
Liberal courts. You know your buddies.

Lol! Yeah because the criminal justice system is really liberal!

If you have a panel discussion about the conditions of prisons why would you keep bringing up questions about the person's conviction?

No. She has no right to pull the 'Victim' card when she, a convicted kidnapper / sodomizer / murder, CHOSE to give a speech anout prison conditions at a public event and is asked a question about her own criminal past.

Why isn't she in prison? Unlesss your hack sites description of what happened is bullshit ?

Because progressives, like you, continuously let violent criminals back out in to society where they can prey on the citizenry. Why you do this I have no idea.

No. She has no right to pull the 'Victim' card when she, a convicted kidnapper / sodomizer / murder, CHOSE to give a speech anout prison conditions at a public event and is asked a question about her own criminal past.

Yeah . Apparently by some Trump fan who claims she blames trump . Which makes no sense .

I guess you'd be cool wh trump being asked about his trump u fraud case at every presser no matter what the topic ?

Are you really this stupid? She WAS in prison dumb ass.

Yeah, WAS! How do you get anything less than life in prison for what she is describied of doing?
Liberal courts. You know your buddies.

Lol! Yeah because the criminal justice system is really liberal!

If you have a panel discussion about the conditions of prisons why would you keep bringing up questions about the person's conviction?
Because her whole credibility is the FACT she WAS in Prison so explain you moron how bringing it up in that context is wrong. You Loon.

Yeah . Apparently by some Trump fan who claims she blames trump . Which makes no sense .

I guess you'd be cool wh trump being asked about his trump u fraud case at every presser no matter what the topic ?
The topic YOU MORON is about Prison so her time in is relevant as well as why.

So what.
As long as she's not a conservative....she's golden.

Well duh! She was in prison, that's the topic .

Would you have someone who's never been I. Jail talk about jail conditions !?

Well duh! She was in prison, that's the topic .

Would you have someone who's never been I. Jail talk about jail conditions !?
And since the conversation was on jail and \jail time it is ABSOLUTELY appropriate to question her on her conviction and crime. Dumb ass.

Forum List

Back