Prominent Muslim Sheik Issues Fatwa Against Isis Violence

check again coyote---islam is VERY MUCH disproportionately represented-----in fact----virtually no other RELIGIONS are factors ---
you can throw in TAMIL TIGERS if you wish---
they are hindus-----the things going on in the
Philippines is islam-------ok----so its drugs and
muslims----mostly Sometimes its muslims with drugs----my very intelligent Mexican neighbor-----still very linked to mexico----tells me that the south American ---(mostly he knows Mexican) drug trade is very muslim
infiltrated

Your Mexican neighbor might be on to something. A few years back there was an article in the Los Angeles Times about money from the drug cartels supporting Islamic terrorism. In fact, down at the border were found Korans and prayer rugs so perhaps some of those Muslims sneaking in here were being enabled by the Mexican cartels.

he is the kind of person who KNOWS what is going on-----very sober---very intellectual----
but not particularly fortunate in life.-----an
impoverished childhood. A very credible person

ISIS is a CALIPHATE movement-----caliphate means ISLAMIC SHARIAH (cesspit) ----very imperialistic. That some
muslim groups oppose THIS PARTICULAR
CALIPHATE movement ---BY NO MEANS---comes even close to opposition to the vulgar and disgusting caliphate ideology. Hundreds of millions of muslims were brought up believing that the stinking caliphate was---and WILL BE---- by the will of the damned black rock-----THE CENTER OF WORLD MUSLIM RULE
---- The little ferret---Achmadinejad so stated in a speech at that UN

check again coyote---islam is VERY MUCH disproportionately represented-----in fact----virtually no other RELIGIONS are factors ---
muslims----mostly Sometimes its muslims with drugs----my very intelligent Mexican neighbor-----still very linked to mexico----tells me that the south American ---(mostly he knows Mexican) drug trade is very muslim
infiltrated

I provided a link and went through the list of conflicts. The drug trade is not "Muslim" other than opiates that come from Muslim areas and the people involved at that end. It's Mexican and South American to blame there and they are predominatly Catholic. The cartels responsible for the conflicts are local mafia groups.

stick to what you know-----the big issue THESE days is not marijuana-----it is HEROIN---of the Islamic variety. The stuff is actually brought into mexico and thence to
the USA-----Canada and direct is no longer all that easy------ ----for laughs----some idiots tried to make a living out of KHAT-----I did try that stuff once when in Israel----bitter and no effect-------chewing on it just made me nauseated ---(ps ---it is not exactly illegal there----the stuff grows all over the place---but it is illegal in the USA)

That is pretty much what I said Rosie. "Opiates" - that means Heroin and it's deriviatives and a lot comes from the ME. However, the cartels controlling it's flow in and out of South America, and committing all these murders (and beheadings) are South American - not Muslim.

infiltrated

Your Mexican neighbor might be on to something. A few years back there was an article in the Los Angeles Times about money from the drug cartels supporting Islamic terrorism. In fact, down at the border were found Korans and prayer rugs so perhaps some of those Muslims sneaking in here were being enabled by the Mexican cartels.

I seriously question the veracity of that report - I can't imagine a Muslim leaving behind a Koran. Do you have a link for that?

Young Muslims speak out against ISIS on social media - ANN

Over the last two weeks, young Muslims from various countries have been posting messages on Twitter and other social media platforms denouncing ISIS' actions as un-Islamic, with the hashtag #notinmyname.

"ISIS does not represent Islam, we condemn it," Malaysian Aizat Amdan (@MuhdAizatAmdan) said in a tweet on Sept 18.

This effort, started by the British group Active Change Foundation, has also attracted derogatory tweets from apparent ISIS supporters.

Posted in various languages and apparently originating from a range of nations from India to Indonesia, these counter- tweets deride the "gullible sellouts" and the "coconut Muslims" deemed to be brown on the outside but white on the inside.

Hanif Qadir (@HanifQadir), who heads the foundation which was created to counter violent extremism and terrorism, appeared unperturbed.

"The extremists need to see a united front against them which will push them away from the main body of Muslims," he said on Twitter.
His tweet drew a retort from another Britain-based user, Mizanur Rahman (@Abu_Baraa1) who said: "Where are the #notinmyname videos against the air strikes killing Muslims?"

The online campaign has nevertheless caught on.
Karachi-based Patakha Guddi (@filmyjoyo) posted: "We just want the world to know that #ISIS is not what Islam is. Islam preaches tolerance and compassion for humanity."

More and more of those "non-existent" Muslim groups protesting, demonstrating, speaking out....

there is a mad scramble to move the goal posts
Some are easily impressed, and believe what they wish were true is the actually the realty of the entirety. They are known as moral equivalency pushers...You're the queen on this subject :thup:

Yet here they are - not just a few, but more and more around the world protesting, denouncing, even Islamic big wigs doing some serious soul searching. Looks like you're frantic to find a way to marginalize it. There's no "moral equivalency" going on - simply a reporting of the news. Keep on moving the goal posts ;)

infiltrated

I provided a link and went through the list of conflicts. The drug trade is not "Muslim" other than opiates that come from Muslim areas and the people involved at that end. It's Mexican and South American to blame there and they are predominatly Catholic. The cartels responsible for the conflicts are local mafia groups.

stick to what you know-----the big issue THESE days is not marijuana-----it is HEROIN---of the Islamic variety. The stuff is actually brought into mexico and thence to
the USA-----Canada and direct is no longer all that easy------ ----for laughs----some idiots tried to make a living out of KHAT-----I did try that stuff once when in Israel----bitter and no effect-------chewing on it just made me nauseated ---(ps ---it is not exactly illegal there----the stuff grows all over the place---but it is illegal in the USA)

That is pretty much what I said Rosie. "Opiates" - that means Heroin and it's deriviatives and a lot comes from the ME. However, the cartels controlling it's flow in and out of South America, and committing all these murders (and beheadings) are South American - not Muslim.

In the levant, most of the drugs were controlled by Syrian or Hezbullah for decades.

infiltrated

In the levant, most of the drugs were controlled by Syrian or Hezbullah for decades.

Afghanistan has a big hand in also, but when it crosses the ocean control is with other groups. It's a very lucrative enterprise for terrorists of all stripes and even governments.

infiltrated

not according to my Mexican neighbor----in fact-----another interesting point he made is
the big effort going on in mexico to attract
CONVERTS ------just a few years ago----
with my very limited Spanish-----I noted all sorts of ISLAMIC propaganda in the newspaper EL DIARIO (spelling?) ---its the Spanish newspaper popular over here with Spanish speaking people. The HEROIN trade-----according to my cop informant------is an ISLAMIC BUSINESS---in fact he claimed that the black cakes of
----heroin (???) come stamped with an insignia of Islamic terrorism----crossed scimitars (???) <<<heresay of course----
I never saw the black cakes----something like disks------then something else is done to them for use in recipes. Not just from the middle east Heroin production is a bit AFghani THING

infiltrated

Afghanistan has a big hand in also, but when it crosses the ocean control is with other groups. It's a very lucrative enterprise for terrorists of all stripes and even governments.

YES IT IS-----AND IT EXPLAINS WHY MUSLIMS ARE DOING THEIR THING IN MEXICO-------IT GOT TOUGH FOR THEM TO CHANNEL IT THRU THE USA AND CANADA

infiltrated

HOW COME THEY GET ALL THE GOOD STUFF? ----ALL I EVER GOT WAS THREE GREEN BITTER KHAT LEAVES----
AND NO EFFECT. ---ok ok-----I have to confess-----I chewed on three khat leaves----
from a bush-----------I DID IT!!!!!!

I have no idea why anyone would want to chew those damned leaves. ---marijuana---
well-----I was offered ----but I cannot inhale----so I didn't. I feel deprived

YES IT IS-----AND IT EXPLAINS WHY MUSLIMS ARE DOING THEIR THING IN MEXICO-------IT GOT TOUGH FOR THEM TO CHANNEL IT THRU THE USA AND CANADA

The drug trade has always had an intermix of gangs, cartels and "mafias" from all over. Drug money finances a lot of illegal activities, guerilla groups, terrorist groups, seperatist groups and even governments and it's hard to stop it. The Russian and eastern European mafias are also big players. However - what's going on in South America and Mexico has been going on for some time and the major players are the local cartels. They are responsible for the deaths.

The drug trade has always had an intermix of gangs, cartels and "mafias" from all over. Drug money finances a lot of illegal activities, guerilla groups, terrorist groups, seperatist groups and even governments and it's hard to stop it. The Russian and eastern European mafias are also big players. However - what's going on in South America and Mexico has been going on for some time and the major players are the local cartels. They are responsible for the deaths.

so says coyote I am tempted to say
*****PROVE IT****** I do not get my
information from WIKKI----- If I want to
know---and even if I do not want to know---
the persons whose information on drugs in
my city ----that I credit----is-----the drug
cops -----HEROIN in my city is ----Islamic,
No one needs khat

infiltrated

HOW COME THEY GET ALL THE GOOD STUFF? ----ALL I EVER GOT WAS THREE GREEN BITTER KHAT LEAVES----
AND NO EFFECT. ---ok ok-----I have to confess-----I chewed on three khat leaves----

I have no idea why anyone would want to chew those damned leaves. ---marijuana---

When they burn the brush that grows in and around orchards you can't help but inhale.
Sheets hung to dry during that time smell so nice to sleep on.
Chewing the leaves of cannibals used for minor surgery like stitching cuts, setting bones and also offered by some midwives for childbirth.
It is good in tea. It used to be added to wine.
I used to laugh at some of the students in college with that familiar aroma clinging to their clothes and hair. Not so much when friends of my children, middle and high school, had that same aroma. Angered when some tried to give my children in elementary bags of powdered sugar or dried herbs pass off as drugs. School took actions when I brought it to their attention after I found out when they returned home and showed me the zipbags and told me who had given them on the bus.

When they burn the brush that grows in and around orchards you can't help but inhale.
Sheets hung to dry during that time smell so nice to sleep on.
Chewing the leaves of cannibals used for minor surgery like stitching cuts, setting bones and also offered by some midwives for childbirth.
It is good in tea. It used to be added to wine.
I used to laugh at some of the students in college with that familiar aroma clinging to their clothes and hair. Not so much when friends of my children, middle and high school, had that same aroma. Angered when some tried to give my children in elementary bags of powdered sugar or dried herbs pass off as drugs. School took actions when I brought it to their attention after I found out when they returned home and showed me the zipbags and told me who had given them on the bus.

remember the time of stickers laced with LSD----sort on what is supposed to be the glue part.........? is that kind of stuff still
happening?

infiltrated

I seriously question the veracity of that report - I can't imagine a Muslim leaving behind a Koran. Do you have a link for that?

All you have to do is research it on Google. I am telling you the newspaper it appeared in. If you can't find it on Google, write to the managing editor of the Los Angeles Times and ask him if he can E-mail a copy of the article to you or else he will tell you where to go into the Los Angeles Times Archives and for a small amount of money can pull up the article. I don't keep copies of stuff I have read in my newspaper.

Over the last two weeks, young Muslims from various countries have been posting messages on Twitter and other social media platforms denouncing ISIS' actions as un-Islamic, with the hashtag #notinmyname.

"ISIS does not represent Islam, we condemn it," Malaysian Aizat Amdan (@MuhdAizatAmdan) said in a tweet on Sept 18.

This effort, started by the British group Active Change Foundation, has also attracted derogatory tweets from apparent ISIS supporters.

Posted in various languages and apparently originating from a range of nations from India to Indonesia, these counter- tweets deride the "gullible sellouts" and the "coconut Muslims" deemed to be brown on the outside but white on the inside.

Hanif Qadir (@HanifQadir), who heads the foundation which was created to counter violent extremism and terrorism, appeared unperturbed.

"The extremists need to see a united front against them which will push them away from the main body of Muslims," he said on Twitter.
His tweet drew a retort from another Britain-based user, Mizanur Rahman (@Abu_Baraa1) who said: "Where are the #notinmyname videos against the air strikes killing Muslims?"

Karachi-based Patakha Guddi (@filmyjoyo) posted: "We just want the world to know that #ISIS is not what Islam is. Islam preaches tolerance and compassion for humanity."

More and more of those "non-existent" Muslim groups protesting, demonstrating, speaking out....

Some are easily impressed, and believe what they wish were true is the actually the realty of the entirety. They are known as moral equivalency pushers...You're the queen on this subject :thup:

Yet here they are - not just a few, but more and more around the world protesting, denouncing, even Islamic big wigs doing some serious soul searching. Looks like you're frantic to find a way to marginalize it. There's no "moral equivalency" going on - simply a reporting of the news. Keep on moving the goal posts ;)

Call me a realist. You? not so much. the "Goal posts" are where they've always been. You're the one with the lame attempt at a field goal. Pathetically lame actually:rolleyes:

Call me a realist. You? not so much. the "Goal posts" are where they've always been. You're the one with the lame attempt at a field goal. Pathetically lame actually:rolleyes:

Realist? I'm sure you like to think so....

Keep moving those goalposts :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back