Progressives destroyed Brasil

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Progressive leaders Lula and Dilma have destroyed Brasil. They took an thriving country, one on the way up and in less then a decade managed to turn it into an impoverished, crime-ridden third world hell hole resembling the neighboring Progressive hellhole Venezuela.

You cannot wear jewelry in public in Rio. You are taking your life in your hands. My family does not stop at red lights at night in Rio. Even my cousins farm in Goias is no longer the safe haven it once was, the farmhands are now armed as is the main house.

Progressives destroy everything they touch!

Progressive leaders Lula and Dilma have destroyed Brasil. They took an thriving country, one on the way up and in less then a decade managed to turn it into an impoverished, crime-ridden third world hell hole resembling the neighboring Progressive hellhole Venezuela.

You cannot wear jewelry in public in Rio. You are taking your life in your hands. My family does not stop at red lights at night in Rio. Even my cousins farm in Goias is no longer the safe haven it once was, the farmhands are now armed as is the main house.

Progressives destroy everything they touch!
one would think at least one country south of us could pull it together.

Forum List

Back