Progressives continue their racism

When blacks with some college have a harder time finding a job than whites with some prison it's pretty goddamn obvious there is racism in the United States and of course more on the GOP side what do you want a diagram?

The left continues their racism (while falsely accusing the right of being racists)...

Belleville councilwoman's alleged racist tirade authenticated by forensics lab, mayor says
That's not racism, Dupe. That's pointing out racism.
Screaming "I don't want my town to become a n1gger town" isn't racist in your mind? Yes folks - another leftie just accidentally admitted that they approve of the word "n1gger".
You found a racist Democrat? Congratulations.

Ah....so you didn't read the article before commenting previously. Typical of ignorant people such as yourself.

But I do agree with your sarcasm there. Racism is so deeply engrained in the left that stating "you found a racist Democrat? Congratulations" is the appropriate (and funny) response.

Ah....so you didn't read the article before commenting previously. Typical of ignorant people such as yourself.

But I do agree with your sarcasm there. Racism is so deeply engrained in the left that stating "you found a racist Democrat? Congratulations" is the appropriate (and funny) response.
Fighting for equality is not racism, Super Dupe. Racism is believing that certain races are inferior and discriminating against them. Your right-wing definition is insane and ridiculous.

Fighting for equality is not racism

Fighting for equality before the law, and of opportunity? No, it is not.

But fighting for equality of outcome, a fight in which the Democrats are engaged to maintain the minority vote, is racist by default.

Protected groups are in any case unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back