Progressives continue their racism

This is true, if you don't support Sheriff Clarke's opinion, you are clearly a racist. There is no other reason.

The left was the party of racism and continues to be the party of racism. This man is an officer upholding the law. Nobody could claim that these attacks are about anything other than his skin color...

CNN commentator: Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke is ‘like a terrorist’

How can one not crazy not like Sheriff Clarke?

Because he's a self-contradicting blowhard.

Yer crazy.

Then you're just stupid if you can't spot a contradiction.

The left was the party of racism and continues to be the party of racism. This man is an officer upholding the law. Nobody could claim that these attacks are about anything other than his skin color...

Yer crazy.

Nah, he's a racist

Please allow me to interpret for Cowman: "F*ck that n*gger"

We'll see how racist the left is as they demean Trump's minority candidates. It's disgusting.

Wow. Tell us how you really feel. Projection much?

Since Clarke supports law and order and the L.D.M's don't, we must conclude that liberals support lawlessness and crime.

(LDM = liberal douche morons) ;)

Since Clarke supports law and order and the L.D.M's don't, we must conclude that liberals support lawlessness and crime.

(LDM = liberal douche morons) ;)

Was that initialism really necessary? Are you too retarded to see that you've used more characters than it would have taken to just spell out what you wanted to in full?

What I can't tell is if you actually believe what you've been writing.

Well, based on his "interpretation" of what I've said... I get the feeling he doesn't like the fact that Sheriff David Clarke is black... a point I thought was irrelevant until his colorful language made it appear otherwise.

P@triot said:

The racist liberals who are critical of Clarke and Carson need to really think about the consequences of their racism.

Obama should denounce these racists. If he doesn't denounce them, that means he agrees with them and he is also a racist.

What I can't tell is if you actually believe what you've been writing.

Well, based on his "interpretation" of what I've said... I get the feeling he doesn't like the fact that Sheriff David Clarke is black... a point I thought was irrelevant until his colorful language made it appear otherwise.

P@triot said:
David Clarke is unbalanced.

Have you seen his grandiose dressing habits?

Forum List

Back