Progressives are arming themselves!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
15894320_612026185660051_5446104702847569218_n.jpg

ROFLMAO! Absolutely hilarious.

The idea that liberals do not have weapons is probably the most wrong idea you Trumpbots have. We have plenty but we do not fetishize them like you people do. Also I sincerely hope that since you people are not so chickenshit about Obama taking your guns anymore the price of ammo will come back down.

The idea that liberals do not have weapons is probably the most wrong idea you Trumpbots have. We have plenty but we do not fetishize them like you people do. Also I sincerely hope that since you people are not so chickenshit about Obama taking your guns anymore the price of ammo will come back down.
..unless government agencies keep buying up the bulk of it readying themselves for something...

Oh...we've got guns...in fact, I've spent a great deal of time taking my liberal friends to local gun shops to go shopping and getting lessons. Particularly women. It's the wise thing to do now.

Oh...we've got guns...in fact, I've spent a great deal of time taking my liberal friends to local gun shops to go shopping and getting lessons. Particularly women. It's the wise thing to do now.
It has always been the wise thing to do.

You lefties would piss your pants while thinking "maybe I should seek out a consensus before I shoot this person. May it isn't their fault they are trying to rob me".....Meanwhile you're playing a harp....
Liberals arming themselves...LOL. That's funny.

It's the wise thing to do ALWAYS.

So I guess you no longer get to use the term "gun nuts"?
Fucking hypocrites.

You lefties would piss your pants while thinking "maybe I should seek out a consensus before I shoot this person. May it isn't their fault they are trying to rob me".....Meanwhile you're playing a harp....
Liberals arming themselves...LOL. That's funny.
Thinking in stereotypes are why you people are continually blindsided by reality.

Fucking hypocrites.
I've never ever used the term "gun nuts".......so obviously, you are talking about someone else. Name names.

It's the wise thing to do ALWAYS.
Moreso now than ever

Fetishize? Not sure what you mean by that.

As to ammo...learn to reload. I started with one of these.

Fucking hypocrites.
My guns are merely expensive tools for putting holes in things, thinking they are a political statement is what makes you a gun nut.

Fetishize? Not sure what you mean by that.

As to ammo...learn to reload. I started with one of these.

It means to be irrationally obsessed with an object. I like my guns, I also like my nail guns and power saws. I see them all as tools, not a basis for a political ideology. I do not fear for my right to own them nor do I see them as a means to any political end.

Govt. is the problem with ammo prices, specifically your leader obuthole.

Fucking hypocrites.
My guns are merely expensive tools for putting holes in things, thinking they are a political statement is what makes you a gun nut.
You are the nut, retard.

Fucking hypocrites.
You are the nut, retard.
Eat shit, Trumptard. Not going to find anyone here who wants to take your precious guns.

After the Pulse Nightclub Islamic terror attack, I have been asked by my gay friends and some of their friends to teach them how to shoot. I live in Orlando and all of them know someone who was killed there or was there that night.

They support the Democrats because they believe that they are more sympathetic to their cause but they do not agree with the left's stance on guns. I do not try to change their minds on liberals but I encourage them to support the NRA, so that they can have their cake and eat it too. They never fail to see the logic in that.

Last edited:
Fucking hypocrites.
You are the nut, retard.
Eat shit, Trumptard. Not going to find anyone here who wants to take your precious guns.

Bullshit. Ever heard of the "assault rifle" ban? What about 'magazine limits'? California has a list of 'approved guns'. Get real. There are plenty of people out there that would like to take our guns. Feinstein, for instance. at least 1/3rd of Congress.

Liberals can and do lie about guns all the time, for and against. It's their lies that got them thrown out of power so nearly completely. They haven't learned this yet and perhaps they never will.

Forum List

Back