Progressives are arming themselves!

Oh...we've got guns...in fact, I've spent a great deal of time taking my liberal friends to local gun shops to go shopping and getting lessons. Particularly women. It's the wise thing to do now.
So I guess you no longer get to use the term "gun nuts"?
Fucking hypocrites.
My guns are merely expensive tools for putting holes in things, thinking they are a political statement is what makes you a gun nut.
You are the nut, retard.
Eat shit, Trumptard. Not going to find anyone here who wants to take your precious guns.

Bullshit. Ever heard of the "assault rifle" ban? What about 'magazine limits'? California has a list of 'approved guns'. Get real. There are plenty of people out there that would like to take our guns. Feinstein, for instance. at least 1/3rd of Congress.
Yeah well you are not going to find anyone on this board to argue for such policies so all the fear and rage you have attached to gun ownership will have to find another outlet.

After the Pulse Nightclub Islamic terror attack, I have been asked by my gay friends and some of their friends to teach them how to shoot. I live in Orlando and all of them know someone who was killed there or was there that night.

They support the Demicrats because they believe that they are more sympathetic to their cause but they do not agree with the left's stance on guns. I do not try to change their minds on liberals but I encourage them to support the NRA, so that they can have their cake and eat it too. They never fail to see the logic in that.
The NRA has much more to do with stoking your fears and encouraging you to buy more guns than with the reality of gun rights in America. If your guns are a political statement you are doing it wrong.

The idea that liberals do not have weapons is probably the most wrong idea you Trumpbots have. We have plenty but we do not fetishize them like you people do. Also I sincerely hope that since you people are not so chickenshit about Obama taking your guns anymore the price of ammo will come back down.
Oh...we've got guns...in fact, I've spent a great deal of time taking my liberal friends to local gun shops to go shopping and getting lessons. Particularly women. It's the wise thing to do now.
Fucking hypocrites.
My guns are merely expensive tools for putting holes in things, thinking they are a political statement is what makes you a gun nut.
You are the nut, retard.
Eat shit, Trumptard. Not going to find anyone here who wants to take your precious guns.

Oh please, the left are running amok passing gun control laws. Not for safety, but to effectively ban guns and get around the 2nd amendment you are not fooling anyone. If you are a liberal law abiding gun owner great, but don't deny who's leading the gun control groups its liberals.

The idea that liberals do not have weapons is probably the most wrong idea you Trumpbots have. We have plenty but we do not fetishize them like you people do. Also I sincerely hope that since you people are not so chickenshit about Obama taking your guns anymore the price of ammo will come back down.
You lefties would piss your pants while thinking "maybe I should seek out a consensus before I shoot this person. May it isn't their fault they are trying to rob me".....Meanwhile you're playing a harp....
Liberals arming themselves...LOL. That's funny.
Thinking in stereotypes are why you people are continually blindsided by reality.
It would be stereotyping if not for the facts getting in the way. So with that in mind, your side would have to change its entire mindset on weapons and the 2nd Amendment...
The reality is, this thread is based on a pile of horseshit opinion piece designed to make the left appear something it isn't.
And here is a perfect example...
http://www.lohud.com/story/opinion/...stchester-county-center-readers-say/96149010/
Sign the petition: Ban Gun Shows at Westchester County Center
Liberals are arming themselves? Please. The laughter is just too much.

15894320_612026185660051_5446104702847569218_n.jpg

ROFLMAO! Absolutely hilarious.
That's a BB/Pellet gun.....Seriously?

After the Pulse Nightclub Islamic terror attack, I have been asked by my gay friends and some of their friends to teach them how to shoot. I live in Orlando and all of them know someone who was killed there or was there that night.

They support the Demicrats because they believe that they are more sympathetic to their cause but they do not agree with the left's stance on guns. I do not try to change their minds on liberals but I encourage them to support the NRA, so that they can have their cake and eat it too. They never fail to see the logic in that.
The NRA has much more to do with stoking your fears and encouraging you to buy more guns than with the reality of gun rights in America. If your guns are a political statement you are doing it wrong.

That's left wing dogma talking instead of common sense. The fact of the matter is that the NRA is responsible for protecting our 2nd Amendment rights and stymieing gun grabbers like 0bama and Bloomburg at every turn. You can lie to yourself all you want to but if they weren't so effective, you liberals wouldn't hate them so much.

Yup, he most certainly underestimated the depth of the roots of white supremacy in american society.

Hmmm....what to do..."fetishize" my guns or "fetishize" my gender identification...hmm, this is a tough one.

Fucking hypocrites.
I've never ever used the term "gun nuts".......so obviously, you are talking about someone else. Name names.
Not everything stated is toward you personally.
And if you think you can squirm your way out of this with "name names" knowing full well that most libs use that term with regularity, you have another thing coming....

Fetishize? Not sure what you mean by that.

As to ammo...learn to reload. I started with one of these.

Damn dude, that's MODERN compared to what I learned on! :laugh::laugh:

Hand%20loader%20b.jpg

They support the Democrats because they believe that they are more sympathetic to their cause but they do not agree with the left's stance on guns. I do not try to change their minds on liberals but I encourage them to support the NRA, so that they can have their cake and eat it too. They never fail to see the logic in that.

Me too. My sister decided it was time to learn so i flew out and trained her and her partner. They are now fully capable of taking care of themselves and i have offered to train their friends as well.

Hand%20loader%20b.jpg

What is that?

They support the Democrats because they believe that they are more sympathetic to their cause but they do not agree with the left's stance on guns. I do not try to change their minds on liberals but I encourage them to support the NRA, so that they can have their cake and eat it too. They never fail to see the logic in that.

Me too. My sister decided it was time to learn so i flew out and trained her and her partner. They are now fully capable of taking care of themselves and i have offered to train their friends as well.
You have a homosexual in your family? Yikes. I have a race mixer in mine..think I prefer a homosexual LOL at least then MOST either DON'T want kids or just won't go through the hassle of it....I prefer NOTHING but normal people but I guess even with the cultural marxist crowd there is a hierarchy as well.

Hand%20loader%20b.jpg

What is that?

It's the old Lyman 310 handloader.

You have a homosexual in your family? Yikes. I have a race mixer in mine..think I prefer a homosexual LOL at least then MOST either DON'T want kids or just won't go through the hassle of it....I prefer NOTHING but normal people but I guess even with the cultural marxist crowd there is a hierarchy as well.

Yes, I do. And my daughters Godmother is a lesbian too. My sisters partner is a ballerina! I'm a transgender lesbian my own self!:laugh2:

Yes, I do. And my daughters Godmother is a lesbian too. My sisters partner is a ballerina! I'm a transgender lesbian my own self!:laugh2:
Lovely. Some people have no sense of right and wrong and actively entertain mentally ill people's illnesses. Oh well. I can only keep my family away from such disgusting stuff.

Lovely. Some people have no sense of right and wrong and actively entertain mentally ill people's illnesses. Oh well. I can only keep my family away from such disgusting stuff.

Poor little snowflake. It's natural no matter how much you want to stomp your feet and scream. We all knew my sister was lesbian by the time she was 9 years old. There was no question. My dad was quite upset as he was a fundamentalist moron, but her mom and the rest of us had no problem with her orientation. And, she always had cute girlfriends around!

Poor little snowflake. It's natural no matter how much you want to stomp your feet and scream. We all knew my sister was lesbian by the time she was 9 years old. There was no question. My dad was quite upset as he was a fundamentalist moron, but her mom and the rest of us had no problem with her orientation. And, she always had cute girlfriends around!
Not a snowflake I just don't give credibility to mental illnesses of ANY kind. ALL mentally ill people belong in a mental asylum getting the mental help they need and if that don't work well then we escalate things. Its why Eugenics is so badly needed in America. I am not religious but at least 1 member of your family knew there was something wrong and tried to fix it although religion ain't the way to do it.

Not a snowflake I just don't give credibility to mental illnesses of ANY kind. ALL mentally ill people belong in a mental asylum getting the mental help they need and if that don't work well then we escalate things. Its why Eugenics is so badly needed in America. I am not religious but at least 1 member of your family knew there was something wrong and tried to fix it although religion ain't the way to do it.

Lead by example and remove the error that is you.

Forum List

Back