Progressive propaganda

YouTube - Generation WE : The Movement Begins...

What are the key words ?
Tolerant ,progressive, collective, economic disparity, environmental disasters, Americas arrogance ,just and sustainable world .

Generation WE: A Generation 95 Million People Strong

Eric Hoffer Project - Eric Hoffer Biography

Progressivism=Lets take anything about america that made it special and successfull and rally against it.

Actually I'd say ...

Progressives, "We want government to protect us from ourselves, our ignorance and reality. "

Personally all I want from government is to protect me from progressives.

That works too

How about Progressives, We want the government to be our mommy and daddy from the cradle to the grave and dont care if we have to give up liberty and hurt our neighbors for the comfort of the government taking care of our personal responsibility.

Reality is a harsh mistress.

They will learn, the hard way it seems.
They are followed by a generation raised on capt planet .
It gets worse, the generation after thatw as raised on Spongebob.

OH the horror

home-alone.jpg

Progressivism=Lets take anything about america that made it special and successfull and rally against it.

Actually I'd say ...

Progressives, "We want government to protect us from ourselves, our ignorance and reality. "

The people you describe are comprised of only one segment: The slackers, but your criticism ignorantly extends to anyone who needs some sort of government assistance in order to survive. Tens of thousands of hard working individuals who don't have the choices you critics obviously have are not criminals or addicts, and are honest with high moral values.

This is why you NewNewConservatives are universally dispised: You lump everyone into one neat little category in order to justify your ideological agenda. It's ignorance at its finest, it's why you were booted out of office following Reagan-Bush41 and Bush43 and why presidents who believed in people first, not party first, were thereafter elected. If OBama is in trouble now, it's mainly because of the shrillness of the rabid right wingers who dominate the news headlines, which of course, eventually leads to a herd mentality.

Who wants to talk about corporate welfare? Billions in subsidies to oil giants who already make billions in profits and don't even need it? Billions in tax credits to health insurers of employer-sponsored policies; revenue lost to corporate outsourcing; subsidies to "hobby" farmers, as well as mega farms. And the list is endless.

At the moment conservatives are screaming about the "share the wealth" philosophy of some liberals who propose taxing the rich more heavily to help the poor and middle class. I don't favor that approach either, but the complainers would have more credibility if they were also attacking the many ways the wealthiest Americans dip into your pockets as well. Corporate welfare is just one of them, and just as many conservatives as liberals vote for this kind of redistribution of wealth.

Corporate Welfare - Redistribution From Poor To Rich

:rofl:

Thanks for the laughs.

The we generation is completely ignorant of our history , I wish they would picture themselves in Colonial America , far from any support from mother England , the order of the day was produce or die . Some of the Colonists were actually able to go beyond subsistance farming and producing products for England and start trading abroad bringing currency into the country . In time , these risk taking traders evolved into genuine , though illegal , shipping concerns , allowing farmers to grow an excess of produce which they turned into cash , which they in turn spent on the fledgling manufactures sprouting up in America . In other words , production and commerce not only allowed us to survive , but prosper . Eventually though , the inhabitants of America forgot that point , turned on the producers of this nation and bankrupted the country . Doesn't the we generation realize we are just as alone now as when we were colonists ? There is no safety net , it is still produce or die .

Actually I'd say ...

The people you describe are comprised of only one segment: The slackers, but your criticism ignorantly extends to anyone who needs some sort of government assistance in order to survive. Tens of thousands of hard working individuals who don't have the choices you critics obviously have are not criminals or addicts, and are honest with high moral values.

This is why you NewNewConservatives are universally dispised: You lump everyone into one neat little category in order to justify your ideological agenda. It's ignorance at its finest, it's why you were booted out of office following Reagan-Bush41 and Bush43 and why presidents who believed in people first, not party first, were thereafter elected. If OBama is in trouble now, it's mainly because of the shrillness of the rabid right wingers who dominate the news headlines, which of course, eventually leads to a herd mentality.

Who wants to talk about corporate welfare? Billions in subsidies to oil giants who already make billions in profits and don't even need it? Billions in tax credits to health insurers of employer-sponsored policies; revenue lost to corporate outsourcing; subsidies to "hobby" farmers, as well as mega farms. And the list is endless.

At the moment conservatives are screaming about the "share the wealth" philosophy of some liberals who propose taxing the rich more heavily to help the poor and middle class. I don't favor that approach either, but the complainers would have more credibility if they were also attacking the many ways the wealthiest Americans dip into your pockets as well. Corporate welfare is just one of them, and just as many conservatives as liberals vote for this kind of redistribution of wealth.

Thanks for the laughs.

You find that amusing? Sad.

Thanks for the laughs.

The fact that you think what you wrote was accurate was very amusing...if it were actually true I would find it sad.

Thanks for the laughs.

The fact that you think what you wrote was accurate was very amusing...if it were actually true I would find it sad.

Which part? You don't think the government spends tax dollars on boondoggles that benefit corporations? Or you don't believe Bush41 didn't win a second term because the economy sucked; likewise Bush43 was booted because he spent on corporate welfare and foreign wars, ignoring for the most part social issues.

Both are true.

Actually I'd say ...

Thanks for the laughs.

The parts in blue. As you know I feel that the progressive republicans are as bad as the progressive dems....both are unamerican.

Actually I'd say ...

Nope you are incorrect, it just extends to progressives like yourself that think they have all the answers to everybody Else's problems using everybody Else's money and are prepared to use the force of government to shove it down everybody's Else's throats whether they like it or not. If you don't like the heat of the kitchen, find yourself a philosophy that isn't so morally and intellectually repugnant.

Like I said, I expect nothing from government except it's protection from people like you, why you have such disdain for people like me that want nothing from you or anybody else is fairly perplexing, is it because you need to feel needed or something? :(

YouTube - Generation WE : The Movement Begins...

What are the key words ?
Tolerant ,progressive, collective, economic disparity, environmental disasters, Americas arrogance ,just and sustainable world .

Generation WE: A Generation 95 Million People Strong

Eric Hoffer Project - Eric Hoffer Biography

Progressives need to be punched in the nose by those who feel the negative effects of their policies.

amen................

95 million strong huh???!!!!!! meh..............

Waitll people see the coming tea parties..........gonna make the ones in 2009 look like sessions with Mr Rogers!!!!:lol: Lets see the 95 million "strong" come out for that!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Forum List

Back