BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Every picture tells a story, don't it? :rolleyes-41:

dad_like_that_parenting_fail.jpg

parenting_fail_smoke_up_kid1_failz_23-s533x467-110602-580.jpg

parenting-fail-daughter-take-picture.jpg

Hmmm......so we label all progressives/liberals in the same category. You don't have a braincell left, do ya Bub?

You don't like Right Wing parenting skillz?

Maybe I should remind you that "progressive" parenting skills have resulted in over 40.000,000 abortions...that's a lot of empty playground swings, eh?

So the right wing can sell them out for sexual abuse?
A child left unprotected Cover Stories Arkansas news politics opinion restaurants music movies and art

Man, I can do this all day. The reality is that people suck and it doesn't matter where they are politically or if they are political at all. That has never stopped the suck.

Man, I can do this all day. The reality is that people suck and it doesn't matter where they are politically or if they are political at all. That has never stopped the suck.

Hey, your side supports the NAMBLA crowd, not ours. Every queer is a potential pedophile....that is undisputed.

Hey, your side supports the NAMBLA crowd, not ours. Every queer is a potential pedophile....that is undisputed.

No. I don't know anyone in their right mind that supports NAMBLA. You're just a low life douche.

There wasnt.

Check fbi violent crime statistics.

Theyve gone down, dipstick
Not from a demographic perspective they haven't - its very relevant to the aging population bubble. Statistics are a funny thing - you have to have a reasonably above average IQ and objective mind set in order to be able to interpret them - You have neither.

Forum List

Back