Importing jihad...our own fault.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The guy who made "U.N. Me" a documentary about the hive of scum and villainy that is the United Nations also makes short documentaries for Fox cable news...this one shows the problem we have with muslims from Somalia.....who are not becoming Americans once they get here...they actually do cling to their korans....and the desire to be ruled by sharia law.....

I heard him interviewed today on the Dennis Prager radio show.....

Considering the answers he got from Americans....from Somali parents...we are simply inviting the next major attack......they believe in blasphemy laws, chopping off hands for theft....and that sharia should be the law of the land.....

Everything the left fears about christians, and isn't true...is true about these people.......

The League of Nations and later the U.N. was founded by the Jesuits who were working for the Vatican and Black pope. It has always been about establishing a One World Order. Hitler failed but they are counting on the U.N. to accomplish their goal this time.

See the testimony of Alberto Rivera an ex - Jesuit for the truth of how the Vatican indoctrinated Mohammad and the agenda behind it. They are using the Muslims to this very day.

Here is a link to the connection between Catholic Jesuits and League of Nations being established and later the U.N.

The Hidden Causes Of World War I Are Finally Revealed The Millennium Report
There were other goals that the Jesuits hoped to reach with World War One.

All the great nations, including the United States, were war-weary, devastated, and mourning their dead. Peace was the great universal desire. Thus, when it was proposed by Woodrow Wilson to set up a ‘League of Nations’ to ensure peace; all the great nations jumped on that bandwagon without even stopping to read the fine print in that insurance policy. — Myron Fagan, The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, Taped lecture.

After World War One, an attempt was made to set up a one-world government, and the League of Nations was established. Senator Henry Cabot Lodge Sr. prevented the United States from joining the League of Nations. The Jesuits’ plot to create a one world governing body from which they could control the world, was stopped only temporarily. This part of the Jesuits’ plan had to wait another 27 years for a repeat performance, when the Second World War would result in the United Nations.

What was the plot of the Jesuits? To establish a one world order from which they (the Black pope - Jesuit pope) could control the world. Are you getting the picture now? This is why the Jesuit Pope Francis is depicted by the leftist controlled media as a gentle lamb - Savior of the world - TheGentle Jesus - Francis is a false prophet in reality - a wolf in sheep's clothing. Satan is a ravenous bloodthirsty wolf and those who do his bidding are wicked.

Last edited:
The guy who made "U.N. Me" a documentary about the hive of scum and villainy that is the United Nations also makes short documentaries for Fox cable news...this one shows the problem we have with muslims from Somalia.....who are not becoming Americans once they get here...they actually do cling to their korans....and the desire to be ruled by sharia law.....

Considering the answers he got from Americans....from Somali parents...we are simply inviting the next major attack......they believe in blasphemy laws, chopping off hands for theft....and that sharia should be the law of the land.....

Everything the left fears about christians, and isn't true...is true about these people.......

So tell us, would you agree with this...?

The danger posed by Islam for our people today finds expression in the undeniable aversion of wide sections of our people.

...The facts are these: First, Islam is absolutely a race and not a religious association.... Through thousands of years of closest kind of inbreeding, Muslims in general have maintained their race and their peculiarities far more distinctly than many of the peoples among whom they have lived. And thus comes the fact there lives amongst us a non-American, alien race which neither wishes nor is able to sacrifice its racial character or to deny its feeling, thinking, and striving.

... In his effect and consequences he [the Muslim] is like a racial tuberculosis of the nations.

The deduction from all this is the following: an anti-Islamism based purely on emotional grounds, which finds its ultimate expression in the form of a pogrom. An anti-Islamism based on reason, however, must lead to systematic legal combating and elimination of the privileges of the Muslims, that which distinguishes the Muslim from other aliens who live among us. The ultimate objective must, however, be the irrevocable removal of Islam in general.
?

:blahblah:

Get the parents if they break the laws.

We got to the Muslim kids in our school districts in East Texas without any difficulty.

You do the same.

No, Islam is not a race.

I know, and I expect the writer was using the word race in a broad sense, as we might say "The Irish Race"; and the point there was disassociating the terminology of being a "religion".

I just want to see if the OP agrees with the sentiment.

Considering a good friend of mine is a white guy and a muslim......which race do you think islam is?

I don't agree with your post....moron...

People object to islam because of the violence it uses to push the spread of its reach....and the lack of a real response from so called "moderate muslims" who are either too afraid or are symptathetic to the violent muslims....and that isn't rare ....just look at my post on the American children of Somali muslims in this country.....and how they believe in blasphemy laws....50% of the respondents believe in death for blasphemy, and that sharia should be the law of the land.....and like the chopping of hands for theft.......

While I agree that third world Arab Muslim shit hole people are dangerous, the troubles you speak of are a matter for the police if they're caught.

While I agree that third world Arab Muslim shit hole people are dangerous, the troubles you speak of are a matter for the police if they're caught.

Yes....and I think we should stop immigration from sharia based islamic countries.....if they are having trouble over there we can give them money and aid, but importing people who will not support American Constitutional principals and ideas should not be done......it is going to create a real problem.....why should they go and join isis or boko haram when they can organize here.......

Yes....and I think we should stop immigration from sharia based islamic countries.....if they are having trouble over there we can give them money and aid, but importing people who will not support American Constitutional principals and ideas should not be done......it is going to create a real problem.....why should they go and join isis or boko haram when they can organize here.......

Unfortunately that sort of broad based thinking could be used to deny every shithole person immigrant status here which would result in nothing more than a huge payday for lawyers on the taxpayers dime, so why bother.

Christians want Sharia law in the US, they just call it "ten commandments" law. But the laws all have the same origin, Jewish law.

Jewish law has punishments for blasphemy, theft (God cause the Great Flood for robbery remember,) and everything else Islam actually does.

While they'd never admit it publicly, Christians LOVE Sharia law. They just wish they could get it here.

I agree. We shouldn't let any of these Muslims into America at all.

They don't assimilate into our society. They stick with their own in their own neighborhoods. Just like in Europe. Hell the cops won't even go into the Muslim areas in parts of Europe.

Nope. We should kick em all back to whatever shithole they crawled out of and not let anymore into America. We are just asking for trouble by letting them into our country.

The so called moderate Muslims outnumber their jihadist buddies by millions yet do nothing about these butchers. Ain't no such thing as an innocent Muslim in my book.

Christians want Sharia law in the US, they just call it "ten commandments" law. But the laws all have the same origin, Jewish law.

Jewish law has punishments for blasphemy, theft (God cause the Great Flood for robbery remember,) and everything else Islam actually does.

While they'd never admit it publicly, Christians LOVE Sharia law. They just wish they could get it here.

Yeah....sell it to your lefty friends...........Christians aren't chopping heads off of people and setting them on fire to promote their religious views......

How do you figure that God created the flood simply for theft....?

I agree. We shouldn't let any of these Muslims into America at all.

They don't assimilate into our society. They stick with their own in their own neighborhoods. Just like in Europe. Hell the cops won't even go into the Muslim areas in parts of Europe.

Nope. We should kick em all back to whatever shithole they crawled out of and not let anymore into America. We are just asking for trouble by letting them into our country.

The so called moderate Muslims outnumber their jihadist buddies by millions yet do nothing about these butchers. Ain't no such thing as an innocent Muslim in my book.

So you'd agree with the sentiment in post 3?

Makes me wonder how one from Somalia gets to come here. We aren't exactly in need of immigrants.

Makes me wonder how one from Somalia gets to come here. We aren't exactly in need of immigrants.

I have nothing against people from Somalia but their way of life is not the same as ours....I am more than happy to send money, food, whatever they need to help them over there, but they did not fit in when they arrived and unlike past waves of immigration who came here to be Americans...they have no such desire.........as can be seen in their children who were born here....

Forum List

Back