"Progressive" is a liberal euphemism

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
for barbaric practices like partial-birth abortion.

Like the Nazi's "Final Solution" was a euphemism for mass-murder.

You would have thought the Nazi officials at the Wannesse Conf were talking about the weather.

You would have thought the Nazi officials at the Wannesse Conf were talking about the weather.

C'mon now, "ginscpy". What's wrong with population control?

Killing unborn babies by calling it a constitutional "right to privacy".

Killing senior citizens under the guise of "dying with dignity".

Just call these things "new-age final solutions with a twist".

It's all for the betterment of mankind. The less people there are to control, the better it is for the "solvency" of all of the entitlement programs, and the easier it is to get people to buy into other "progressive" agendas.

It's all for the betterment of mankind. The less people there are to control, the better it is for the "solvency" of all of the entitlement programs, and the easier it is to get people to buy into other "progressive" agendas.

God you guys are lame.

Embryos are not people. If they were, then the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs would have the right to own guns.

And having watched my mother die in a horrible suffering manner, I am a big believe in euthanasia.

We treat our dogs better than we treat people.

Progressivism itself is misnamed. Progressives want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1958.
While forcing the people into regressive regimes of past where Government dictates and liberty fades.
But it's for their own good!

473px-Norm_Macdonald.jpg

"Or so the Germans would have you belive..."

"Progressivism"

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk]You keep using that word. - YouTube[/ame]

Also, most liberals are not in fact "Progressives".

I'm honestly not really sure why some of us would have adopted the term in the first place.

CONs resent paying money to live in the United States, but applaud other people giving their LIVES for this nation.

I see you got the day's talking point.

Geithner: 'Privilege of Being an American' Is Why Rich Need Higher Taxes | The Weekly Standard

Being an American by birth is NOW a privelige? Really?

And we have to PAY others tangled in the safety net (hammock) to prove it?

What a twisted web we weave...
Some have to pay for the privilege of being American. Others have to be paid for the privilege of being American.

Being an American by birth is NOW a privelige? Really?

And we have to PAY others tangled in the safety net (hammock) to prove it?

What a twisted web we weave...
Some have to pay for the privilege of being American. Others have to be paid for the privilege of being American.
Board law prohibits REP again so soon...:eusa_whistle:

God you guys are lame.

Embryos are not people. If they were, then the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs would have the right to own guns.

And having watched my mother die in a horrible suffering manner, I am a big believe in euthanasia.

We treat our dogs better than we treat people.
Libtards are the lame idiots.

Forum List

Back